TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping they got DNA back from the crime scene and an arrest is coming soon!!! RIP Missy! :rose:

What burns me and I'm sure it burns LE, is the SP walks around the church knowing there is video surveillance and commits this horrible crime!! Almost a "catch me if you can" attitude. That's a challenge to LE~~and IMHO, LE will take that challenge and SP will be caught! It might take LE awhile, but I am confident SP will be arrested and justice will be served for Missy!

It will take only one person who sells this swat gear online to check their records and see if anything was shipped to TX and the name and address of all of those people who purchased those items in TX to report it to LE. SP is NOT that cleaver!! There is always a trail, whether SP purchased online or purchased it in person! IMHO, that will be SP's downfall and I'm looking forward to the day LE can make the announcement that SP will be arrested and justice will be served for BB, his two beautiful girls, and their entire family!!!!!

In my opinion, you pointed out something significant........we've called the killer cavalier, nonchalant, etc. but your description this morning makes me think "arrogant". Yep - arrogant. Maybe even entitled. Look at that walk. And agreed - this killer isn't that clever.....matter of time.

Maury Povich would have had those dna results in 5 minutes. Lol.

RB. You are not the killer. Lol.
This poor family has been through some $%&%. Their little dog died in a dog fight in the family kitchen when they were gathered because their D-I-L was murdered. Then social media started tearing RB apart. What I see is this family is there for each other when life goes bad. No matter who killed Missy, this has to be horrible for them.

In my opinion, you pointed out something significant........we've called the killer cavalier, nonchalant, etc. but your description this morning makes me think "arrogant". Yep - arrogant. Maybe even entitled. Look at that walk. And agreed - this killer isn't that clever.....matter of time.

I agree, the word arrogant seems fitting. And extremely confident. Purposefully walking through that church just waiting for Missy to show up. This perp was here for only 1 reason, to kill Missy.

Over this past weekend, I made an open records request for 911 information from the MPD. While the request was denied based upon a ruling from the Texas AG's office, I read with interest the original letter MPD sent to the AG in which they asked for a ruling on the request (the original request came from NBC employee Donald Peritz).

In making their argument to the AG that the request should be denied, they state that there IS a firearm associated with this case.

I'll work on getting the full documentation uploaded for all to see, but here is a ss of the relevant portion of MPD's letter to the AG referencing the firearm (the yellow highlighting is mine):

attachment.php

Attachments

• MPD firearm.JPG
    MPD firearm.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 903
To me the perp was more than a crime of passion type killing. Everything about this was more planned and calculated out than what you normally see or read about when you follow crimes or sleuth (as we do here.) Even the church location in proximity to the highway was a perfect crime scene location.
I personally believe that if it were someone close, ex lover, jeleous wife of a cheating husband etc., we would have an arrest by now. We have a frightening psychopath walking amongst us who may have gotten away with this horrible crime. He/She may be an expert hired hit, but that's really the only thing that makes sense to me.
I keep coming back thinking there will be more evidence or word on an arrest, but sadly this case may have grown cold on us folks
Rip Missy

Over this past weekend, I made an open records request for 911 information from the MPD. While the request was denied based upon a ruling from the Texas AG's office, I read with interest the original letter MPD sent to the AG in which they asked for a ruling on the request (the original request came from NBC employee Donald Peritz).

In making their argument to the AG that the request should be denied, they state that there IS a firearm associated with this case.

I'll work on getting the full documentation uploaded for all to see, but here is a ss of the relevant portion of MPD's letter to the AG referencing the firearm (the yellow highlighting is mine):

attachment.php

I don't understand what that has to do with releasing the 911 tape. Did someone say the serial number of the gun out loud on the 911 call? This is interesting news, but what does it mean? Maybe Missy had a firearm in her possession when she entered the building? Perp could have disarmed her and used it against her. Would explain why perp had bullet proof vest. Maybe this was the plan all along. Stun her with hammer, crow bar then get her gun and finish the job. No gun to trace. Ugh, I hope LE gets this thing solved.

attachment.php
WOW! Just WOW! And your effort with the AG is truly appreciated.

I don't understand what that has to do with releasing the 91 tape. Did someone say the serial number of the gun out loud on the 911 call? This is interesting news, but what does it mean?

Yeah, was it left at the scene???

I've believed from day one that Missy was shot (in addition to whatever else happened to kill her).

I don't understand what that has to do with releasing the 91 tape. Did someone say the serial number of the gun out loud on the 911 call? This is interesting news, but what does it mean?

It sounds more like a search warrant is being discussed than a 911 recording. I can see not revealing a guns serial number from a search warrant. JMO

attachment.php

So MPD requested AG seal 911 calls and NBC argued that should be over-ruled? The pasted text is from the MPD request to seal the calls? If so, are they saying the 911 records have a serial # in them? Sorry if I have that all wrong! :)

ETA: sorry was typing my question over others asking the same.

I don't understand what that has to do with releasing the 911 tape. Did someone say the serial number of the gun out loud on the 911 call? This is interesting news, but what does it mean? Maybe Missy had a firearm in her possession when she entered the building? Perp could have disarmed her nd used it against her. Ugh, I hope LE gets this thing solved.

The original request from Donald Peritz was for a lot more than just the 911 call. Now that I've provided the link to the documents, you can see what was requested, including all search warrants, incident reports, etc. So somewhere in the evidence gathered, there is information about a firearm, but I doubt it was on the 911 call itself. But its presence is what the MPD used as a basis for denying disclosure of other documents.

Good morning sleuthers! I've been thinking about the Swatperp's clothing. If they ordered it specifically for this crime, it would be relatively easy to find out if anyone connected to Missy had ordered any of the clothing items worn by the perp if done via mail. But the perp was so careful, which leads me to believe they had access to these items already. Someone who was being super careful would not leave a trail. Was it a Halloween costume that was previously used by perp or member of perp family?? Are they current or former LE? Does anyone know if the perp vest is an actual official POLICE vest? Or is it an item used for a costume?
snipped

This it totally just my opinion based on nothing other than watching the video, but I believe the police vest is real. Not real, as in from LE, but as in ordered from a website that sells real tactical gear. You can see the back has the horizontal ridges (and not just in color but they are actual raised ridges) and the front has the real pockets for padding\plating. In some angles the vest distinctly sticks out in the front as the pockets are not left empty. If it is a costume piece it is well made one, not a $10 party supply store type costume piece.

To the poster asking if it would be hard to maneuver, my guess is not that difficult. Yes, harder to move than if you are in standard clothing but LE as well as military personnel go through obstacle course type training while wearing all that gear, so I don't think it impedes movement significantly. All the joints are left free of plating. For me, I would think the worst of it would be the helmet restricting vision.

Just guessing here, but 911 call(s) may have mentioned "gunshot" or gun. Could put caller in jeopardy. Also, if LE has the serial number of the gun "associated" with the crime, then they have a gun. Yes, it could be Missys or it could be swatperps and it could be stolen. Thanks so much Cannonball.....now this is making more sense. JMO

I have been a loyal contributer since Thread 1. But now that there are so many threads, I want to stay in touch but I don't want to needlessly write something just to keep me in it. But if you're saying I can just click at the top of the brand new thread without having to bookmark or write anything, that would make things much easier. But I really wish this particular thread would slow down or somehow become more streamlined. I keep reading the same theories over and over again. There's not a lot I can contribute to because I already have in earlier threads. There are a few new ideas and those I like to read but most are the same.
And I'm incredibly frustrated because I don't see a lot going forward anymore.

I felt like that by about the 10th thread. Now I just read the most recent posts, to see if anything new is being discussed. I think I have skipped some of the threads entirely.

I agree about the lack of forwards motion on the case. At this point I will be very surprised if this case is ever solved. I don’t think the police are holding back much info. I don’t think they have many leads to go on. The earliest evidence of that was when they announced they were taking the weekends off. With a high profile case like this, the police would never take weekends off if they had any solid leads to follow up on. They would all be working overtime to find the killer.

I just don’t see this case getting solved anytime soon.

I would caution that we should read the information I provided carefully and not jump to any rash conclusions. To explain the sequence as I understand it:

First, the MB case broke in the national media. Certain individuals then made open records requests to the MPD for 911 and other case-related documentation. Peritz was one of those people, but the letter to the AG mentions two other people who also made requests as early as April 20.

As a result of these open records requests, the MPD had its attorneys submit a letter to the AG stating an argument for denying the requests. It is in that letter that they cite relevant statutes and argue why certain elements of the MB case warranted non-release based on statute. This is when the firearm is mentioned.

The letter asked the AG's office to advise MPD on whether the open records requests could be denied legally. So they wanted to know from the AG if it was going to be okay to deny these requests. The AG replied that the requests could in fact be denied.

Here is a link to the letter MPD sent the Texas AG's office, and the AG's response:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k7ju5m1k31i20tu/Bevers ORA request response.pdf?dl=0

So they have a gun with a serial # and they have not arrested the owner of thew gun with a serial #. They don't want the serial # released for fear the serial # will be used on another gun, since it's known that gun is in custody. Hmmm.

Maybe the gun was stolen or the owner is dead. It would be interesting to know where the gun came from, seems the owner of the gun is not the killer. jmo idk

attachment.php

Oh boy 0_o I have always thought there was a firearm used however that last sentence is unnerving considering the shenanigans going on down there with LE "falsely used in a missing weapons report" what the H E double hockeystix ???? :confused: oh wait, I guess maybe that means someone calling in a missing weapons report with that serial # to make it look stolen, or just to mess with the investigation...........sigh...... my brain hurts

So they have a gun with a serial # and they have not arrested the owner of thew gun with a serial #. They don't want the serial # released for fear the serial # will be used on another gun, since it's known that gun is in custody. Hmmm.

Maybe the gun was stolen or the owner is dead. It would be interesting to know where the gun came from, seems the owner of the gun is not the killer. jmo idk

Could also be Missy's gun, if she had one ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member