TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said a couple of weeks ago, the real problem isn't that people quote from the wrong places, the REAL problem is we have NO REAL NEW CLUES!! We all need to face that fact.

One can certainly get a new perspective on old clues.

One example: Folks consider the perp's wandering and breaking inside the church as staging. Staging is supposed to redirect from the truth, to cover it up. Why would the perp "stage" the inside, if he knew he was taped on video? On could argue, he did not know about the inside surveillance cams. He had to know about the outside surveillance cams (signs). Since he "did not know" the outside cams were not functioning that early Monday morning, he costumed all up to conceal his identity. That's what he want's you to believe: That he had no "insider" knowledge about being taped inside. That's why he is meandering around and breaking glass, besides introducing the tools he will later use to kill MB. All MO of course, but you see what I am saying. He is trying to officially "blame" his outfit on the outside cams.

He is lining up so much randomness, that in itself it becomes a pattern. This person is a dilettante. Whether they were under contract or not. He mad mistakes, he will continue to make mistakes and get caught in it. I strongly believe the evidence (cell phone dump, possible trace evidence (boots), DNA (sweat? touch? eyelash?) will eventually break this case. I may be in the minority here, but I have no doubt about it.

-Nin

Quote Originally Posted by GeeEm View Post
Do you have a link stating the CT was interviewed twice by LE? Facebook is hearsay

JMO 

This thread is loaded with Facebook "facts." I read up thread that the "trash removal by LE" is a fact that can be used to build a theory.

Agree, more like 35 threads. Lots of rumors from all over that have slipped through the cracks and still showing on thread. While I do tend to believe this one because of the timing. It was early morning (9:25 a.m. April 25, 2016 that AT posted it) the same date that afternoon (April 25, 2016 3:25 pm) the ATT Target Numbers SW was signed off on and AT and CT were on that list. JMHO that one can be linked to the timing of the SW, and would serve no reason to just arbitrarily AT would post that if didn't happen.

ETA : and his fb was and still is Public and Tricia said that we could speak of them if they were public and on the SW. Not sure of the current ruling but it was way back when this was ongoing convo JMHO

I just need to express that BB looks to be 6" tall at the least. BB's leg is bent in one of the photos where he is standing on a rocky surface.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMHO, the asking "for link" is not unusual because on any other thread that is a given. Post links to something that is suppose to be factual. If your a Verified Insider you do not have to provide links. It really DOES keep the Rumors down. JMHO

Very early on Tricia posted that the Rules were laxed on this case than normally are. And that they do that on case by case (IIRC, and just paraphrasing) I know there have been various changes made through out these 35 threads and sometimes it is hard to remember what can do now vs prior. Especially if you miss some post.

I do understand the not state something as something known local without a link unless verified. Joe Smow could say he is local and spew all kinds of rumors and people run with it as factual. A VI, they can as they are verified somehow they connect.

I know that a member who posted here early on and stated lots to be factual but is not nor was not a VI. I am assuming that the reason why is because of being a guest on podcast and she was verified by admin, but not a VI on thread. JMHO this has caused lots of problems with factual stuff. But Tricia also stated on her Podcast we are free to believe all or nothing (as it would be if the member was a VI) I am not local so it does not pertain to me but I do understand why there is confusion here for locals, and also why it is a WS rule. JMHO as one Mod stated if a local want to be verified they can post without having to have a link.

I hope all the locals continue to post and look into whether they would like to be a VI. I also hope they do not get discouraged because of the TOS. JMHO

Who did I ask for "a link" that was a verified user?

Thanks ~

I feel they worded that way to describe tone of whatever race.

It was a response to a question as to whether or not they had been able to determine the race of the suspect.

From Galadriel's transcript of the 5/29 press conference:

Male Reporter: What about race?

Chief Kevin Johnson: We –– you know, it appears –– just like you've seen in the video, it appears that they're lighter–skinned. Again, we can't definitively say what race they are. We don't believe them to be a dark– skinned person.

JMHO, the asking "for link" is not unusual because on any other thread that is a given. Post links to something that is suppose to be factual. If your a Verified Insider you do not have to provide links. It really DOES keep the Rumors down. JMHO

Very early on Tricia posted that the Rules were laxed on this case than normally are. And that they do that on case by case (IIRC, and just paraphrasing) I know there have been various changes made through out these 35 threads and sometimes it is hard to remember what can do now vs prior. Especially if you miss some post.

I do understand the not state something as something known local without a link unless verified. Joe Smow could say he is local and spew all kinds of rumors and people run with it as factual. A VI, they can as they are verified somehow they connect.

I know that a member who posted here early on and stated lots to be factual but is not nor was not a VI. I am assuming that the reason why is because of being a guest on podcast and she was verified by admin, but not a VI on thread. JMHO this has caused lots of problems with factual stuff. But Tricia also stated on her Podcast we are free to believe all or nothing (as it would be if the member was a VI) I am not local so it does not pertain to me but I do understand why there is confusion here for locals, and also why it is a WS rule. JMHO as one Mod stated if a local want to be verified they can post without having to have a link.

I hope all the locals continue to post and look into whether they would like to be a VI. I also hope they do not get discouraged because of the TOS. JMHO

Thank you for your kind remarks. I will just say, it doesn't bother me one bit if my comment gets cut (although I try really hard not to cause that). What does bothers me is the comments I see to locals about it. The comments don't need to be there, unless it looks like they are doing it on purpose. As I said before, it is incredibly hard to separate some of that knowledge. Again, I apologize. It is this case alone that made me subscribe. I have an incredible burden for her. I know you guys understand....

Thanks.

I have most often heard the phrase "light skinned " used by LE. For example, when looking for a suspect, the police will say something like : suspect on the loose is a light skinned African American man/woman, or a "light skinned " latino/latina. I place importance on it exactly because it was used by LE to describe the SP. We do not know exactly what LE has seen on the rest of the video, but I am guessing that it is enough for them to make the determination that SP is "light skinned". I have never once heard that phrase used to describe a Caucasian person. jmo
I have. Especially if there was question as to what race. I feel they said this since there is an African American within the target numbers.

It was a response to a question as to whether or not they had been able to determine the race of the suspect.

Chief Kevin Johnson: We –– you know, it appears –– just like you've seen in the video, it appears that they're lighter–skinned. Again, we can't definitively say what race they are. We don't believe them to be a dark– skinned person.

Could be the Chief's way of not being racial.

ETA - All FB pages are not created equal. For example, MPD's official Facebook page would have credibility.

SBM

MSM and LE Facebook pages have always been allowed here and rightfully so. The comments that people leave on them are not open for discussion though.

I'm sorry that I wasn't clear in my posts that I wasn't referring to MSM or LE Facebook pages.

Quote Originally Posted by DesiredJustice View Post
Unless she takes after her father in height.

Yes, but if she does take after her father, that puts her mother at 5'9", which means she fudged her height by 6" on FB.

JMHO she does take after BB height because at the age she was when MB posted xx was same height as Mom,. 5'3. JMHO if she were going to take after MB she would still be a little shorter. Unless she is not going to grow much taller from now own, stay at the height of her mother. JMHO :thinking:

Seems like the Bevers family have pointed the finger at CT from day one, could they have hired someone that looks like her to kill MB.

Thank you. This is exactly the way and reason I thought they worded it that way

I have. Especially if there was question as to what race. I feel they said this since there is an African American within the target numbers.

Yes, but he probably wouldn't be described as "light skinned" jmo

Something else : A poster here, cannonball ( don't know the exact username, forgive me ), noticed that one of the men shown on the video of the car jacking perps looked to have a very similar gait to SP. This was mentioned in cannonball's post # 625 on 6/28.

We are thirsty for new information and need to shake up this thread. I really wish that we could recruit a Verified Insider, who would not compromise the case in any way.

I understand why those close to MB are reluctant to talk here. Justice for Missy. :rose:

Seems like the Bevers family have pointed the finger at CT from day one, could they have hired someone that looks like her to kill MB.

If that were the case I think they would've made sure all that long flowing hair was hanging our somewhere. Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KimKat