U.K - Third Royal Baby on the way - Prince William and Duchess of Cambridge

Just noticed this thread - and since the Duchess has not given birth yet - thought I'd put together your

Baby Watch! poll

BetteDavisEyes said:
Any thoughts on birth date and/or gender of Baby #3? I'm going with a girl born on April 22.
Bravo said:
Girl April 25th
NSS said:
April 26th Boy
Alleykins said:
Oh! I'm so excited, so glad they're having another baby.
I'm going to say Boy, April 30th!

out of the race, well 1/2 the race - could still be a boy! :D
gogrannypop said:
Baby watch? I'll guess a boy on the 15th.
Alice253 said:
April 19 boy

BDE - you better hope it's today!!

I'm going to say girl on April 27th

:baby:

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Duchess of Cambridge in "Early stages of labor"!!!!

:baby:

Congratulations to the Royal couple! I lost the baby pool, but I'm glad to hear both mother and son are doing well.
From the royal twitter account:
Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge was safely delivered of a son at 1101hrs.The baby weighs 8lbs 7oz.The Duke of Cambridge was present for the birth.Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well.

I hope he gets a cool name this time.

Congratulations to the Royal couple! I lost the baby pool, but I'm glad to hear both mother and son are doing well.

They might call him William after his father and because he was born on Shakespeare's birthday.

Predicted names for this prince, taken from the Telegraph:
It is expected the prince's first name will be announced in the coming days, with predictions including Arthur, Albert, Frederick, James and Philip.

I like James, Albert and Philip, in that order. Please not Arthur! though I love Camelot stories.

Its a shame they've already used George since today is St George's day.

The Royal family tend to stick to traditional names unfortunately.

Royal baby alert: Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William have son
It’s a year of happy occasions for the U.K. royal family, which will also celebrate Prince Harry’s marriage to U.S. actress Meghan Markle on May 19.

LONDON — The Duchess of Cambridge gave birth to a boy on Monday, Kensington Palace announced.

It is her third child with Britain's Prince William, who accompanied his wife to the hospital. The baby weighed 8 pounds, 7 ounces...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/royal-baby-alert-britain-s-duchess-cambridge-goes-labor-n858271

What will royal baby be named? Prince William, Kate keep world guessing
Based on names used by Britain's royal family in the past, some experts believe that contenders might include Arthur, Albert, Philip or James.

LONDON — What's in a name? Everything, when you're a royal baby.

The arrival of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s third child on Monday has left the world wondering what the new prince will be called.

If recent history is anything to go by, Kensington Palace may opt to release the new baby’s name on Wednesday. Prince William and the former Kate Middleton made such announcements two days after the births of his siblings, George and Charlotte...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/what-will-royal-baby-be-named-prince-william-kate-keep-n868616

I can hardly wait to find out what the new prince is named.

Congratulations to Prince William and Duchess Kate, and a hearty Welcome to their new addition.

royal-baby-ap-18113610604613.jpg

image from:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/royal-...rd-child-no-baby-name-live-updates-2018-4-23/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back