Deceased/Not Found UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 Jul 2020 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I contacted a couple of Facebook friends who are mutual friends with ScW, and neither of them had actually met the guy, just knew him through online photography circles. They hadn't heard the news that he'd been arrested!

Excerpt from The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc

NOT ALLOWED

No names or images of minor children are allowed unless they are the victim under discussion (i.e. deceased or missing child)

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Any exception must first be approved by an administrator. You can contact an administrator via private message, or send an email to websleuthscomments@gmail.com

EXAMPLE: If a suspect has been arrested for a crime relevant to the discussion topic, and you want to post a Facebook screencap from their personal page, you must first obtain approval from administration.

ADMIN NOTE:

Good Morning everyone, and Welcome to any new members !!

Just a reminder that bickering, rudeness and personalizing is not allowed at Websleuths.

Discussion must be based on facts as we know them via MSM or from LE (so not from social media comments).

The only social media that is allowed for discussion is that of MSM, LE, the victim or the POI/suspect/accused. All other social media and comments by others are off limits and are considered rumor.

Please review The Rules (linked in my signature).

Thank you.

Can anyone CONFIRM that BW was actually last seen at 1pm on 18th July - I know that has been stated in missing posters etc but just wondering if anyone knows an actual witness to this?

I don't think anyone can confirm sadly. I believe this has come only from the parents not police. So who knows if the timing is accurate. The timeline is very confusing for anyone who may have been searching in the early days..

I don't think anyone can confirm sadly. I believe this has come only from the parents not police. So who knows if the timing is accurate. The timeline is very confusing for anyone who may have been searching in the early days..
I thought she jumped out of the car at 1.00am on the 18th. If this is true and somewhere else it states she was seen at 1.00pm- she can’t have been seen by her parents as they hadn’t seen her since 12 hours previous. Potentially they framed themselves by messing this part of their story up and destroying their own alibis thus making themselves prime suspects.

I thought she jumped out of the car at 1.00am on the 18th. If this is true and somewhere else it states she was seen at 1.00pm- she can’t have been seen by her parents as they hadn’t seen her since 12 hours previous. Potentially they framed themselves by messing this part of their story up and destroying their own alibis thus making themselves prime suspects.

She apparantly ran out the car on the 18th (no time given) but BW texted on 20th July at 1am to say she would be home soon

She apparantly ran out the car on the 18th (no time given) but BW texted on 20th July at 1am to say she would be home soon

IMO - something did happen on 18th July at 1am but have nothing to confirm this JMO

I think we can assume that whatever happened did happen, as you suggest, on the 18th as that's the date (if I recall correctly) initially given in the joint enterprise murder charge ... if police weren't sure when Bernadette was killed, they'd usually say 'between this date & that date' ...

I think either there was no text sent from Berni after the 18th or there's evidence that it was sent from her phone but not by Berni.

I think we can assume that whatever happened did happen, as you suggest, on the 18th as that's the date (if I recall correctly) initially given in the joint enterprise murder charge ... if police weren't sure when Bernadette was killed, they'd usually say 'between this date & that date' ...

I think either there was no text sent from Berni after the 18th or there's evidence that it was sent from her phone but not by Berni.

Yes that was the date, she apparantly was last seen.

Sarah said: "We have had no contact with her since 1am on July 20, when she texted me to say she would be home soon. None of her friends have heard from her and she's not accessed social media."

How would she know that? Please delete if not allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members