UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely if it was a hookup he wouldn't have bought a heap of greasy food and proceeded to eat it and then sleep in a doorway.
In my experience, first dates/meeting someone new, always made me want to be at my best, not looking slightly grubby and smelling like a kebab!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lads got to eat, don't forget he had sank a load of drink too. He had some spare time to eat and snooze after getting chucked out early.
To be honest, if it was me I'd have ate the food too lol

I'm inclined to think the following....

Corrie arranged a meet with someone from a social media site. Is this the same person he sent a picture to at 3.08am?
The picture sent has been claimed as been sent to his brother and then it changed to a friend so who was the picture REALLY sent to?
I'm leaning towards a grinder meet, if he was waiting on a woman picking him up why meet them down that dead end road? He had been in the Main Street - surely if he wasn't trying to hide this arrangement he would have met them where he already was?? Instead of meeting this person at a dead end back street?

I think the phone may have been accidentally dumped in the bin along with the rubbish from his food but then again... I haven't seen any footage on cctv down at the dead end that shows Corrie has any form of rubbish in his hands... so, was the phone already accidentally binned on the Main Street and not down at the horse shoe area?

If this has been an opportunist kidnap/murder then I would hazard a guess that all Corrie would need to have said in the car was "&£@! I've lost my phone!"

I fear he may been found in that huge Forest area people has mentioned.

Maybe it wasn't Corrie who suggested meeting in that dead end though

So to put in plain words: Corrie goes to bins out of sight of cameras. Car seen on camera entering horseshoe and goes out of sight of cameras. Car is seen by cameras to leave horseshoe.

Corrie doesn't reappear on foot from horseshoe ergo he left in that car. Which has now been identified.

I mean it is simple I'll say that but it makes all the noise about bin lorries and the families complaints about not enough being done make little sense. Unless the perp is someone sensitive.

I think this is the likeliest out of all scenarios I've read so far.... either that or someone he knows

Again, the guy who offered him a lift, do we know for a fact that Corrie refused that lift?
Corrie might actually have accepted there and then or the guy may have messaged him later via Whatsapp saying "are you sure", Corrie changed his mind and....
hence it was someone he knows

Well, all said and done, it may be "dodgy end of town" but it has easy access to and from town ?

You beat the "one way" going up Short Brackland.

So "who finishes work OUTSIDE of BSE on a Friday at 3.00"
That's how I'd think.

Corrie is there...an attacker was mobile. Seems safe to say, they may have come form anywhere.

I'm leaning towards a grinder meet, if he was waiting on a woman picking him up why meet them down that dead end road?

More to the point, there are few women who could get the better of a fit young serviceman - unless she was working with a male accomplice and was in effect the lure.

The why he was waiting is the trouble. It could be that bay was jut a fortunately easy place to turn in and collect somone.

I'm going to rule out tinder/Facebook/snapchat etc etc. I couldn't comment on a Grindr profile mainly because if they don't know he has r they can't check it. It would lend to the more hidden loctation but as I said that could be convenience.

It could be a hookup of some kind, could be drugs related (although I doubt this, would need to be heavy drugs to be someone who would kidnap) I'm willing to bet he had met the person before. I don't buy accidentally binning the phone, I just don't. If it travelled separately in the bin which is looking likely this has to be premeditated with an intention to hurt him.

My issue with WhatsApp is I'm not sure what happens to your messages. I recently changed my phone over and I'm pretty sure my previous messages did not appear. I'm sure I have back up switched off though maybe that's why.

Again, the guy who offered him a lift, do we know for a fact that Corrie refused that lift?
Corrie might actually have accepted there and then or the guy may have messaged him later via Whatsapp saying "are you sure", Corrie changed his mind and....
hence it was someone he knows

Pretty sure the guy was the man on the takeaway who told the police Corrie declined his lift. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong. Was this man confirmed usaf?

I highly doubt this. You don't drive 10 miles in a juice guzzling bin lorry to pick up 11 kg of cardboard. BSE was one location (with multiple business recycling bins emptied) and Mildenhall the other. Could even be more areas than this.

The recycling centre is a 1/4 mile from the fiveways roundabout along the A1065.

Well we do know that is all that was picked up before it returned to the depot as they confirmed it was under 15kg and therefore Corrie could not have been in the bin. I work very close and use Biffa blue bins, ours was not collected. Why when we are less than 500 meters away? Also the blue bin should not have been collected according to another thread confirmed by Biffa so why did the Biffa lorry enter the area?

I think 'dark clothing' could be a major clue in this case. The person in dark clothing seen at the hub was apparently 'leaving the Horseshoe'...so a major part of the investigation yet never mentioned before the comment on Facebook. I believe they think this person is involved but instead of putting out into public they deliberately showed it at the hub.The comment in the latest update about 'dark clothing' may confirm this. If there is no further progress, I think this will be one of the people they ask the public to identify.

The theory posted by Wlm17 sounds the most realistic so far. Guys who are horny are not worried if they have eaten a greasy takeaway or ten cloves of garlic... they are looking to get their rocks off end of!.... the apps that Wlm17 mentioned are not dating apps as such where you are arranging to meet someone for a walk by the lake and an ice cream... it is sex plain and simple!.... All ties in with the photo that he sent at 3.06 am.... most people will only meet someone if they have seen a pic firts. However the person he was meeting may be someone he knew knows....

The theory posted by Wlm17 sounds the most realistic so far. Guys who are horny are not worried if they have eaten a greasy takeaway or ten cloves of garlic... they are looking to get their rocks off end of!.... the apps that Wlm17 mentioned are not dating apps as such where you are arranging to meet someone for a walk by the lake and an ice cream... it is sex plain and simple!.... All ties in with the photo that he sent at 3.06 am.... most people will only meet someone if they have seen a pic firts. However the person he was meeting may be someone he knew knows....

Fair points...

Maybe it wasn't Corrie who suggested meeting in that dead end though

Agreed. He could have just been chatting on one of them dating sites whilst eating his food and passing the time, saying he was told to leave the club and was stranded in BSE and this person could have offered him a lift back to camp.

He could have got into a vehicle thinking he was getting a lift back to camp by a kind human being. Could have been completely innocent on his part.

It definitely looked like someone called him over on the 2nd cctv, and although he did not acknowledge this with a wave or head nob, he did look around to see if anyone else was there. His body language would indicate he didn't know this person and they hadn't meet before if that was the case. It was more of a kind of slow slightly hesitant walk and observing his surroundings. Head down to the pavement shows being shy and unsure of looking directly at something. Hands in pockets shows casual, none defensive demeanour.

The photo was part of a wider conversation. To know that and the content of the picture they'd have to have spoken to the recipient and read the conversation content.

So to put in plain words: Corrie goes to bins out of sight of cameras. Car seen on camera entering horseshoe and goes out of sight of cameras. Car is seen by cameras to leave horseshoe.

Corrie doesn't reappear on foot from horseshoe ergo he left in that car. Which has now been identified.

I mean it is simple I'll say that but it makes all the noise about bin lorries and the families complaints about not enough being done make little sense. Unless the perp is someone sensitive.

YES and NO

He could have left "unwillingly or willingly".
The camera doesn't see.

Ergo, you can't change the status of a case.
You haven't recovered a body NOR a phone separated from a body. A "Missing Persons" is exactly that.

Everything else is "purely circumstantial".

My thinking exactly.
He wakes up after his food, gets chatting to someone, sends a picture & goes down to that horseshoe area to meet him. I never once thought that Corrie looked like he was going for a pee, I always thought he was looking for someone in the last of the CCTV footage.

I don't think the dark clothing person has anything to do with it but they may have seen something.

The dark clothing person couldn't have possibly done harm to Corrie because that would have left a trace in the horse shoe area and we would have a body? Plus, it was only 4 mins from Corrie walked down there until the dark clothing man appeared to leave? Not enough time.

Judging by his personal instagram account , the tagging of openly gay men in his pictures, I feel the family have covered some personal information to save Corries personal life being out there in the public incase he appeared home but I feel that information will come to light in the next week or so.

To put it bluntly you think it was another serviceman, whether British or American?

I wouldn't go as far as that.

I do not purpose a scenario or theory.
I am trying to state "assumptions" based on "facts" (if you like).

Was he waiting ?

Is SB a good area to pick up someone avoiding the One Way system ?

Is the time relevant ?

Was he "jogging for a pee" (and yet did not fidget with his fly).

Are there shadows pertaining to a vehicle parked there in the last cctv ?

Maybe, based on "what was seen" Corrie was waiting. Maybe SB was a pick up point for a "mobile" person. Maybe 3.30am is a time that is relevant. Maybe Corrie decided to "pee" even if not absolutely desperate for one....

....and a cars turns up. Maybe they knew he'd be there ?

What strikes me, having read the posts on here and on FB, is that there is little focus on what Corrie did in the evening BEFORE he left Flex and went into the Horseshoe. I think there was a brief mention of his going to 2 pubs and then Flex. Someone local who was in those places may know who he mixed with there. Maybe someone he met in the pubs or Flex, or even on the way to those places, offered him a lift or a hook up (maybe CCTV will show him speaking to strangers earlier in the evening). Maybe someone who he mixed with during the evening is the driver of one of the cars being investigated.

My thinking exactly.
He wakes up after his food, gets chatting to someone, sends a picture & goes down to that horseshoe area to meet him. I never once thought that Corrie looked like he was going for a pee, I always thought he was looking for someone in the last of the CCTV footage.

I don't think the dark clothing person has anything to do with it but they may have seen something.

The dark clothing person couldn't have possibly done harm to Corrie because that would have left a trace in the horse shoe area and we would have a body? Plus, it was only 4 mins from Corrie walked down there until the dark clothing man appeared to leave? Not enough time.

Judging by his personal instagram account , the tagging of openly gay men in his pictures, I feel the family have covered some personal information to save Corries personal life being out there in the public incase he appeared home but I feel that information will come to light in the next week or so.

Corrie may not even be gay like his family claim but he may have used grndr to his advantage i.e. to get a lift home.... the person he had arranged to meet stops car and tries to get down to business and Corrie tells him he isn't into that so the guy becomes angry/feels used and lashes out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gooniesforever