Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some consultants I used to work with would rent a house for the week together instead of travelling from London to MK everyday in the week.
I have done this often when doing longer term contracts, we would let a house for 6 - 12 months depending on the contract length and stay there during the week and return home at the weekend. It's a surprisingly normal practice within the contractracting world to have several "teams" of people in mid-long term lets.

Why would she need to vary her route for safety. I am not trying to be facetious, genuinely asking, did she have something specifically to be worried about?

ETA - Obviously it seems that there was something on this route to be worried about, but I mean in a more general sense of being hyper vigilant for some reason.
It’s general safety advice for women. It’s been reported her mum told her to do this. It might be more relevant as Leah practised taekwondo, taught by her dad. Martial arts often has an emphasis on safety so they may behave been more vigilant. The descriptions given of Leah also sounds like she may not be very streetwise.
If she was walking home at night too, that would be more risky. Milton Keynes has an extensive walking and cycling network (Redways and leisure routes) but it’s not well used and in parts is hidden behind houses and in dark underpasses. Residents often report safety fears and many won’t use the network after dark due to fear of crime. I live locally and have often travelled a mile or so on the Redways at night and not seen a single person.
However Furzton Lake is a popular walking and running spot so is busier than most routes. Loxbeare Drive is also a main access into the estate and leads to the local shops so it’s likely one of the most well used roads in the area.

I might be back on the fence with suspects. This cctv is of leah on valentines day walking along Rutherford Gate. Could it be a stalker or random stranger attack? someone who lived close by and knew the house stood empty?
No 4 next door sold up in June 2019, would like to find time line it was put up for sale, if it was before or after the date Leah went missin and if they occupied it or not. Whoever lived there would have known how much next door was occupied.

Prison officers, police, anyone in or with connections to the military...
yep, i fall into one of those categories and commute in half uniform which i think is quite identifiable. The Milton Keynes Redways are lonely places. lots of greenery as well.

the workmen comment was more about approaching vans....being bundled into one is one of the easiest way to abduct

Hong Kong have you seen photos of X? I remember digging but have no memory of finding any online, I did find his home address. Sometimes killers appear at the crime scene amongst onlookers, or join search parties when someone goes missing or join vigils.

Hong Kong have you seen photos of X? I remember digging but have no memory of finding any online, I did find his home address. Sometimes killers appear at the crime scene amongst onlookers, or join search parties when someone goes missing or join vigils.
I have. I’ve been following from the beginning being local myself and can see everyone mentioned in msm v clearly in my mind’s eye :confused:. I wouldn’t share a description here as he has not been named as a suspect but that’s def not him in that photo.

yep, i fall into one of those categories and commute in half uniform which i think is quite identifiable. The Milton Keynes Redways are lonely places. lots of greenery as well.

the workmen comment was more about approaching vans....being bundled into one is one of the easiest way to abduct
I was the last category on the list for many years, but am still careful when I'm out and about, especially at night; things like no phone out, bag under coat, walking on the pavement on the side to face the oncoming traffic...

Rose gold I agree with you entirely. I used to cycle into work in Milton keynes and a few sections of the route were so desolate early in the morning, no to mention the fishermen blocking by the canal paths with their tents surrounded by empty beer cans. You’d have to dismantle your bike to get past them which felt threatening. There’s some really quiet underpasses too and at some point I changed my route and had an incident where a white van cut me up and stopped and some creepo asked me whether I wanted a ride. That was just down the road from where poor Rachael Manning’s body was dumped and found :(

I have. I’ve been following from the beginning being local myself and can see everyone mentioned in msm v clearly in my mind’s eye :confused:. I wouldn’t share a description here as he has not been named as a suspect but that’s def not him in that photo.
Oh I am so curious I found relatives of his but not one I could say was him. Anyhow it might not be him, …someone who has access to the house and was handy.

Can someone explain as to why Mr.X was never named publicly. If he had a relationship with LC and subsequently she went missing, why is this information not allowed to be made public?
I would Google search 'Leah Croucher boyfriend...' the name is out there.

<modsnip: If you can't link it to an approved source, you can't mention it>

Last edited by a moderator:
i lived in the north of england in the 80's and my driving instructor at the time said to check under my vehicle before every trip...for devices....not sure i knew back then what i was looking for but that was the safety advise....as well as living up there when the yorkshire ripper was at large....again,no walking alone after dark. All this stays with you as you go through life and realise theses hideous crimes aren't stopping, just getting worse!

Also I'm wondering if there's a martial arts link here? We know Leah - and her dad - were heavily involved in competitive martial arts. I wonder if anyone might want to look at the direct neighbours to 2 Loxbeare Drive, and see if maybe there's some sort of competitive martial arts interest from anyone directly neighbouring? Just a thought.

I would Google search 'Leah Croucher boyfriend...' the name is out there.

<modsnip: If you can't link it to an approved source, you can't mention it>
I think it’s a tricky one.

His name was out there twice that I can recall. Once during Haydon’s court case and once when Leah’s dad John was determined to put it out and made a kind of public statement. I choose to tread carefully just to be sure not to breach WS terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member