Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if they can't find that person? What if they know who that person is but are not arresting them, keeping them under surveillance? There are many other possibilities than you are considering. Sometimes life is not black and white, it's usually grey.

It's been a long time for them to have someone under surveillance

It is odd isn’t it. I mean, yes there is a certain level of anonymity in a big city ... but this is a suburb in Hull, it’s not central London where you could be completely anonymous. And on occasion (if guilty) he’s wanging it around on roads virtually parallel to his! He could have bumped into any of his alleged victims at the shops, gym, putting the bins out ...

As has been suggested, perhaps it was part of the thrill. Or maybe his time outside the family home was limited, so he didn’t have time to travel much further afield without raising suspicions with his wife.

Just taking the dog out for walk around the block could have been an excuse to get out in the area ???

Just taking the dog out for walk around the block could have been an excuse to get out in the area ???

Did we ever actually ascertain whether he has a dog?

I wonder how many times he was caught in the act, ie the victims saw his face sufficiently to identify him. It seems like a fair few of his alleged crimes happened while houses were unoccupied.

I wonder how many times he was caught in the act, ie the victims saw his face sufficiently to identify him. It seems like a fair few of his alleged crimes happened while houses were unoccupied.

He has what looks like a dog house in the back garden.

There are lots of mentions of a dog in msm articles. And his neighbour said he has a dog. But you can never really know for certain I suppose.

The neighbour, John Garrity said they had a dog @scootermuppet needs to ask his son if he saw it!
Ok here is the reply from my son just now at 6:50am lol (I texted at 6am for a laugh) “dad it’s too early! What are you doing up old man? Think they had a dog it barked a lot no we didn’t see it much but I think it was small . Can you pick me up at 9 and bring mums glasses and I’ll fix the screw.”

What if they can't find that person? What if they know who that person is but are not arresting them, keeping them under surveillance? There are many other possibilities than you are considering. Sometimes life is not black and white, it's usually grey.
I agree life is grey not black and white. Nothing here has remotely seen anything as black and white. It's been a discussion of all the grey areas and he liklihood of each.

We have CCTV footage from Haworth road. In isolation the best that can be said is it could be the POI which we knew is PR. Not conclusive but now possible. A grey area.

Add in the reliability of the media source, the fact LE haven't discounted it, the editing that removes more than just times where nothing happens, the fact they refer to suspicious activity not potential witness and the fact they'd have run it by lawyers before est theyoand the liklihood it is PR increases a bit.

Then 3 separate, competing papers print the same odd account from PRs sister admitting he came across a crying girl and wanted to give her a lift home. Virtually word for word, minus any sensationalism and with bizarre extraneous details (like putting her address in his sat nav). That increases yet again the probability.

Then the police get the maximum 96 hours to question him. They are not allowed to do that unless they can show they have questions to put to him. Based on new info / evidence. Yet again the liklihood they have something substantial on him increase.

So the grey area that he might be the person in Haworth road is far more possible than not. No other scenarios or evidence supports any other grey area yet

CPS then allow police to charge him with several unrelated crimes. They are difficult crimes to prove and CPS don't like to waste money. So it is likely there is good evidence. Most of those crimes have a sexual element.

Of all the possible grey areas PR abducting Libby is currently the only likely one in the frame. At this point only new evidence will change or refine that

There are cases where the police have got it wrong. But they are rarr

I’ve only been here since the Libby case but I’ve followed a few since then , is there statistics anywhere regarding perpetrators in murder cases percentage wise as nearly every case I’ve followed the murderer is known to the victim (normally partner or family a few were just old friends ) how many are complete strangers? I’m still of the opinion he didn’t kill her and it’s something that has gone tragically wrong afterwards. I was expecting a body to be found in the river or park by now discovered by walkers

Last edited:
@Ched there will be statistics available somewhere, a quick google search will help.

I first came to WS to follow the Abby & Libby case in Delphi, USA. Still unsolved, no family has ever been named a suspect. Another one that stuck out in my mind recently was a young lady jogging in the US murdered by a stranger. I wonder if the US has a higher proportion of these cases. To be murdered by a complete stranger adds a further element of shock & I think it’s rare in the U.K.

@Mollie123 completely agree! I think PRs deviant actions and the sheer volume, ferocity of them tied in with the fact he could be identified by a near neighbour at any time = being resigned to being caught, dangerously unable to keep himself in check and with pyscopathic tendencies!

Last edited:
Yes that's what I was thinking, what's the saying? Never on your own doorstep? To me it shows a no fear attitude, not bothered about getting caught either through sheer blatant arrogance or a very sinister psychopathic tenancy which are both very similar. Either way nobody is that stupid to think doing what he has been doing he wouldn't get caught. It's almost as though he has been leading up to and resigning himself to the inevitable.

Re the riskiness of doing his thing on his own doorstep: to me that seems compulsive, a scratch he must itch whenever it arises. Yet as far as we know there's no stories of his being a creep at work or his home town, so he's got some self-control. His "outings" then seem like a release, a little gift to himself so he can carry out the rest of his day as an upstanding citizen.

But then the unusual opportunity of an almost comatose strange girl locked in his car presented itself and he's made a choice of some kind. Whatever that was, it meant Libby didn't get home safely.

I know I'm coming over all 'Cracker' here which helps us not one jot - I just find the Jekyll and Hyde quality of offenders like PR interesting!

Ok here is the reply from my son just now at 6:50am lol (I texted at 6am for a laugh) “dad it’s too early! What are you doing up old man? Think they had a dog it barked a lot no we didn’t see it much but I think it was small . Can you pick me up at 9 and bring mums glasses and I’ll fix the screw.”

I commend you for straining family relations in the pursuit of clues!!

I’ve only been here since the Libby case but I’ve followed a few since then , is there statistics anywhere regarding perpetrators in murder cases percentage wise as nearly every case I’ve followed the murderer is known to the victim (normally partner or family a few were just old friends ) how many are complete strangers? I’m still of the opinion he didn’t kill her and it’s something that has gone tragically wrong afterwards. I was expecting a body to be found in the river or park by now discovered by walkers

We had a local case with a host of similarities to Libby’s. The young woman in question was opportunistically taken home with the intention of sex. However, she became spooked, they argued and he attacked her violently, I believe he wanted to stop her screaming. It was a heartbreaking case and the woman was eventually found in the bedroom of a house a few minutes walk from her last sighting. They were complete strangers.

Re the riskiness of doing his thing on his own doorstep: to me that seems compulsive, a scratch he must itch whenever it arises. Yet as far as we know there's no stories of his being a creep at work or his home town, so he's got some self-control. His "outings" then seem like a release, a little gift to himself so he can carry out the rest of his day as an upstanding citizen.

But then the unusual opportunity of an almost comatose strange girl locked in his car presented itself and he's made a choice of some kind. Whatever that was, it meant Libby didn't get home safely.

I know I'm coming over all 'Cracker' here which helps us not one jot - I just find the Jekyll and Hyde quality of offenders like PR interesting!

I love being a bit 'Cracker' too. I think the psychology of these crimes is extremely interesting!

For this type of appearance he would not have the opportunity to 'dress up'.

He would simply be taken from his cell, transferred to the court, appear and then be returned.
As PR has a sister working in hull (re daily telegraph) you would have thought she would have made an appearance in court at some point to support him, woud she not? jmo

As PR has a sister working in hull (re daily telegraph) you would have thought she would have made an appearance in court at some point to support him, woud she not? jmo
Do family/friends sit in a certain area or just with the general public? I was wondering if anyone was there for him but just not noticed or recognised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbifedora