GUILTY UK - Lindsay Birbeck, 47, teaching asst, found deceased, Accrington, 12 Aug 2019 *teen arrested* #5

jamjim

Reaction score
"POLICE are appealing for information for a missing woman.

Lindsay Birbeck has not been seen since 2.30pm on Monday August 12, 2019, and her family are becoming increasingly worried as this is very out of character for her.

Ms Birbeck has been missing from Burnley Road, Accrington, however may have links to Burnley and Blackburn.

She is described as a White Female, 5 Foot 11 tall, Slim Build, Shoulder length dark hair, last seen wearing a blue and white striped jacket, black shirt and black leggings.

If anyone has any information with regards to her whereabouts please could you contact Lancashire Police on 101 Quoting LC-20190813-0016."

y5pmpcn9

Appeal to find missing woman

Urgent appeal to find missing Lancashire woman

___

Thread #1 - Found Deceased - UK - Lindsay Birbeck, 47, Accrington, 12 Aug 2019 *Arrest*
Thread #2
Thread #3

Thread #4

Last edited by a moderator:
What I struggle with is how his defence couldn’t or wouldn’t get more information from him regarding “The Stranger” for plausibility - even though I don’t think “The Stranger” exists.

They say his ability to retain information was low yet he knew where to go each time he went back to the body in both locations.

I don't buy the suggestion at all that he was "comfortably numb"
He had a mobile phone, and a Facebook account, deleted on or around the day he gave himself up to the police.
He collected in scrap metal for money too, at odds I think what has been said by his teachers.

Just a thought, maybe LB did know her killer as the defence have suggested.. Maybe she had seen the boy in the coppice on previous occassions and they had taken to acknowledging one another, LB would then never have felt threatened by him if she saw him regularly or maybe there is some truth behind the rumours of a connection with the boy and LBs ex...

I don't buy the suggestion at all that he was "comfortably numb"
He had a mobile phone, and a Facebook account, deleted on or around the day he gave himself up to the police.
He collected in scrap metal for money too, at odds I think what has been said by his teachers.
Well as has been suggested before not everyone on the autistic spectrum is unable to function on a high level and yet still have trouble engaging with the neurotypical world .....the defence are playing too much in my option that he didn’t understand what he was involved with . In my opinion he has been very calculated in his actions even if he wasn’t the actual murderer but very precise with the moving and burial either that or he is the luckiest boy alive to avoid arousing suspicion.

I'm still thinking verdict - Not Guilty, but I dont envy those Jurors a jot.

I'm interested to know how clear the CCTV the Jury saw of the boy from that day was, and what if anything it showed of his footwear?

If the monitor in Burnley magistrates is anything to go by (small screen, high up and at a distance) you can’t pick much detail from it. Hopefully they have access to something better that they can scrutinise.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back