GUILTY UK - Lindsay Birbeck, 47, teaching asst, found deceased, Accrington, 12 Aug 2019 *teen arrested* #5

Thank you
It's me!!

To be honest, I dont engage too much on that thread because posters are kind of naming their suspects with initials and I get lost too. I dont think it's sensible to do that, there are some bad people out there and her presumed murderer/s are still out there. But I'll hop on and see if someone obliges.

Nice to see so many mentioning Libbys case. I joined websleuths for that one as it is my local area, and I had heard details of the perps previous offending via a friend who's family member had been a victim. Another truly shocking case, thankfully the perp is already serving time for serious offences that came to light during the investigation but poor Libbys family have had such a long and awful wait for justice. I am eager to see him convicted and hopefully any chance of ever being released removed forever.

I’ve found something to while away the hours and thought I’d share...but go in stealth mode ...JUSTICE FOR ROCKY PRICE.....on a popular social media site ......boy oh boy there are some juicy bits on there that I’m guessing could be deemed as very slanderous or painfully close to the truth ...eek.

I think that makes sense - if she went too high the Defence might try to reduce it down. I think with 16 yrs they know there is little chance of getting it reduced

He will still only be 32 when he is released - assuming he is of course.
Just caught up as I'm away in Wales and the signal is patchy, pathetic sentence.

I wish news sites were not allowed to be open for public commenting when they report on very personal and emotive crimes such as this. What is the purpose? It's horrendous that such tragedy can be a forum for people to engage in slanging matches with strangers, in an apparent support of one family or another, but the irony is none of it is helpful or supportive to either family. Not productive. Self-indulging, and it makes me really disillusioned about our society that so many want to get involved

I’ve found something to while away the hours and thought I’d share...but go in stealth mode ...JUSTICE FOR ROCKY PRICE.....on a popular social media site ......boy oh boy there are some juicy bits on there that I’m guessing could be deemed as very slanderous or painfully close to the truth ...eek.
Yikes, I am not sure I want to go down that hole! I think I would find it too upsetting. I am happy to draw a line under the decision the jury made. As in the Hamlet play... 'thou doth protest too much'

I can’t find it, has it been taken down?

Yes so do I. Something is still not sitting right with this one. I just have a feeling in my gut.
They know who’s done it and that’s why there so adamant it wasn’t him. IMO I think they don’t want to say who it was because it’s someone else in the community and they clearly thought they’d got rid of all their evidence and DNA (which they did) as no other DNA has been identified, they thought this would be enough not to convict Rocky.

They know who’s done it and that’s why there so adamant it wasn’t him. IMO I think they don’t want to say who it was because it’s someone else in the community and they clearly thought they’d got rid of all their evidence and DNA (which they did) as no other DNA has been identified, they thought this would be enough not to convict Rocky.
Totally agree.....if they know he is innocent then the reason why is because they know who has done it .....truth will out . Unless they have new evidence then there will be no appeal to be heard .

Totally agree.....if they know he is innocent then the reason why is because they know who has done it .....truth will out . Unless they have new evidence then there will be no appeal to be heard .
There saying not all the evidence was shown on court and some have been over looked. I definitely think they are going for an appeal

Who was it then?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fortypoundcat