Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I'm repeating what's already been shared, but this is the first time I've seen a proper picture of the bench. I wasn't aware there was a gate/growth positioned behind it, and just how secluded the bench is. This image is very eerie and makes me feel unsettled. But that's just MO and my speculative mind thinking it's a convenient location for someone to come up behind NB and enlist her attention in a discreet way.

1675419153272.png

I found it strange he never mentioned her name ( unless I missed it ). Usually with a missing person they mention the name a lot and he only said there was hope when prompted. It’s all too strange to be one of the obvious scenarios IMO.
I disagree. Having seen many reactions of loved ones in this situation in interviews, etc. over the years, it is not out of the ordinary. Of course they seem a bit off!
<modsnip - quoted post removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder whether it is possibly worth standing at junctions etc near by with pictures of Nicola and/or Willow in a hope that it jogs someones memory, i am more than happy to do this over the weekend ? Wonder whether anyone else it to ? I know there are people doing it in the immediate vicinity but possibly a little further afield would help too ? Unfortunately i am not on social media anymore so cant find if anyone is doing this ? I just have the overwhelming feeling to help and do something worthwhile as appose to speculating.

I know the news are all over this but even if we could help with cups of coffee or something ?

Sorry if this sounds stupid.
That's a really lovely idea.
If I lived closer I'd definitely join you.
Of course you can help any way you wish.
It's about the love.

What has always concerned me is how many photos showing her exact route were on her social media. It really must have been a regular and much-loved walk. I can picture it quite easily myself and I'm not even local to that area.

I guess because a few of us (myself included) have probably watched documentaries where body language etc has been looked at in depth and details given as to how it’s obvious/clear they were lying and trying to hide guilt etc. JMO but anyone can look at a situation and have their own thoughts and opinions, it would be boring if everyone agreed on everything all the time or didn’t get to express what they see and feel from a situation.
MOO

But watching documentaries does not make someone an expert.

I’m saying to keep an open mind, a 2 minute interview is not enough to assign guilt

It's an interesting interview.

He polices his words very carefully; the rhythm of his talking is somewhat stop-start;, and there's lack of emotional speech.

Vague sense that he's tired at the constant cycle of discussing where she might be.

Slight sense that he couldn't answer some questions because his focus is on the children

It's also striking that he did the interview unplanned and without the police
The appeal has taken quite a while to come. Perhaps because appeals by a partner are often regarded with suspicion. I was at Oxford Uni when Rachel McClean was murdered by John Tanner. A hugely distressing case . In that case the appeal was set up by police - not here Apparently Murderer who strangled teen girlfriend attacks new lover - who's standing by him

If she fell into river I imagine she would have had a minute of heavy splashing and screaming, she would have been able to use her limbs to create buoyancy for at least a minute.. what I’m trying to say is it wouldn’t have been silent.

It would if she banged her head and was unconscious, no noise except a splash and she was petite by the looks of it. But on the other hand I honestly struggle with this theory because it would mean she went in and with the worst luck went in at a bit that was so deep no-one noticed her clothings or her in a time frame of 20 mins/30 mins max. If I watched it on TV i’d use the word farfetched but then again stranger things have happened and do.

I’ve lost it now but I was watching her friend talk this morning saying they are trying to grab the attention of potential commuters etc. who haven’t seen the news. I did think to myself who hasn’t heard? Then I spoke to my boss this morning who hadn’t heard of what had happened. Maybe someone will have that jigsaw piece still.

Hoping NB is found safely, ... I have been researching this for a number of days. Clearly everyone has their own theories on this, but 7 days is a long time to be missing with either possible mental health. Running away is surely not even a thing. I've attached a screenshot, which im certain the Police will have viewed this with an eagle eye. Ive attched some info that may be of use. All which are observations of the detailed Area.

Hopefully the compressed file is viewable and zoomable !!!
Seems there is a huge community of likeminded people, trying to help find Nicola..Fingers crossed !!!
I would send this to the police I think those tyre tracks are very relevant, could be a big suitcase dumped in the river.. I'd say if they were the police's tracks with eq they'd me more if them about, how did you come across this evidence, was it drone footage,

I’ve lost it now but I was watching her friend talk this morning saying they are trying to grab the attention of potential commuters etc. who haven’t seen the news. I did think to myself who hasn’t heard? Then I spoke to my boss this morning who hadn’t heard of what had happened. Maybe someone will have that jigsaw piece still.
The number of ppl who haven't heard is surely reducing dramatically,it's nationwide coverage on TV IMO

New update form LBC. Iam not sure whether this adds a lot to the case and one could argue either way what this means. IMO

'You don't do that if you want to go missing': Nicola Bulley texted friend to set up playdate minutes before she vanished

The pal - who did not want to be named - said this shows she had not intended to go missing.

Ms Bulley had been walking her Spaniel, Willow at 9.15am on Friday last week near the river before vanishing, having dropped her two daughters off at school in St Michaels on Wyre in Lancashire.

She was dialled in to a work conference call at the time.

"She booked a playdate, 8.57, she sent a text message to a friend whose mortgage she had just recently signed off on to arrange for the girls to go for tea this week," said the friend, who lives in the village.

"You wouldn't have done that if you were going to get up and go missing."
Whilst I still think voluntary disappearance is not the most likely occurrence here, IF I were planning such an act then I absolutely would be arranging as many dates as possible in my diary both short and medium term to cover my plans.

Agreed. He seemed like a man traumatised and in shock. Having to hold it all together for the sake of his two girls.
The laughter isn't orthodox, granted, but I agree that the guy is in a clear state of shock - frozen almost - so it's not fair for anyone to judge/make wild theories based purely on the fact he isn't giving us the reaction we want/are expecting (i.e. floods of tears and barely able to talk). From what I can see, his reaction has the markings of a trauma response. The press said earlier in the week that he was too devastated to speak publicly so I can only imagine the emotion that's gone on behind closed doors. Also, we don't know the guy personally. Maybe he's quite wry and dry-witted by nature and that's his way of responding to a "no sh-- Sherlock" glib, journalistic remark like "you must be warmed by the public response".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname