Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think her partner seems like he is doing his best to keep it together for their girls. I'm sure he's very aware of how everyone will be over analysing his interview too.
I suppose its a case of damned if you do damned if you don't . There's been a few press releases in the past of people having a breakdown infront of the cameras and its turned out to be them who has caused the harm . If I was in that situation I would be the one in tears and my husband would be in control of himself because that's what he's like . Time will tell and I'm sure it will be picked over with a fine toothcomb by some experts .
All MOO

I think her partner seems like he is doing his best to keep it together for their girls. I'm sure he's very aware of how everyone will be over analysing his interview too.
I suppose its a case of damned if you do damned if you don't . There's been a few press releases in the past of people having a breakdown infront of the cameras and its turned out to be them who has caused the harm . If I was in that situation I would be the one in tears and my husband would be in control of himself because that's what he's like . Time will tell and I'm sure it will be picked over with a fine toothcomb by experts .
All MOO

I've been nosing on Twitter and you wouldn't believe the amount of people reading into PA's body language and reaction as something untoward.
And WS is different in that they don't allow unfounded hints and accusations towards victims families without them being an official POI, which is a good thing IMO!

This was caravan park owner who had to hurry off to an appointment, there's never been a mention of her having dog so find it bit odd to be on river bank at that time in morning when was supposed to be at an appointment
Ah right. I suppose she could have taken the dog with her and then tried to find the owner. Also If I found a dog near a river in distress I would start to think someone had fallen in.

The number of ppl who haven't heard is surely reducing dramatically,it's nationwide coverage on TV IMO

Funnily enough I was talking to my line manager at work yesterday and we were discussing a dog charity and I briefly mentioned this case and he had no idea what I was talking about, had to show him the Daily Mail headline.

He is a Dad himself though so dosen't have endless hours in his day to be spent watching news channels or WS.

With this case ultimately though the answer pretty much lies in the location or very very close to it e.g. the community so everyone up there will be aware of what's going on.

This was caravan park owner who had to hurry off to an appointment, there's never been a mention of her having dog so find it bit odd to be on river bank at that time in morning when was supposed to be at an appointment
BBM

Why?

Lots of people go for morning walks, with or without dogs.

Why is our business what kind of appt she had?

Poor bloke. No matter what he decided to do regards the media he was doomed. Doesn't do an interview he's suspicious, does do one and scores of amateur 'body langauge experts' across the internet are dissecting every tiny thing he does or says in a mere handful of minutes video.

The way people react in rl to extremely stressful, extremely out of the ordinary situations is never how they wax lyrical in their heads regards how they are certain they will act . Plus it's in the unforgiving glare of the media on the public stage. The man is obviously at his wits end and trying to hold it together for their children, nothing from that short interview is evidence to contradict that.

Poor bloke. No matter what he decided to do regards the media he was doomed. Doesn't do an interview he's suspicious, does do one and scores of amateur 'body langauge experts' across the internet are dissecting every tiny thing he does or says in a mere handful of minutes video.

The way people react in rl to extremely stressful, extremely out of the ordinary situations is never how they wax lyrical in their heads regards how they are certain they will act . Plus it's in the unforgiving glare of the media on the public stage. The man is obviously at his wits end and trying to hold it together for their children, nothing from that short interview is evidence to contradict that.
Plus the added stress of KNOWING you are going to be scrutinised by everyone beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nobsnurse99