UK UK - Owen Harding, 16, Saltdean, East Sussex, 26 Mar 2020

Its a tragedy when people take there life, particularly the younger generation that think they have nothing to live for. As someone that has an interest in missing persons i have seen a big spike in cases since covid. There is a growing mental health issue in the population as vital services are shut. As for Owen the lack of any sightings on this walk up north and the fact that the sea is so near u cannot get away from the possibility he went in spur of the moment.

'No further lines of enquiry' after public appeals to help find missing boy
"Det Insp Rosser said: “Our searches have extended along the coastline as far east as Dungeness in Kent and following the advice of an oceanographer from the University of Southampton, we have also alerted colleagues across the Channel."

I have looked but cannot find any reporting of finding of bodies of people who may have gone into the water and been recovered across the channel. Is that common?

The circumstances of this case really baffle me. What reason could there be if foul play is not suspected, that the details of what the police know could not be shared with his family? Surely the police must have a strong theory by now. His mother needs to know !

The circumstances of this case really baffle me. What reason could there be if foul play is not suspected, that the details of what the police know could not be shared with his family? Surely the police must have a strong theory by now. His mother needs to know !

What makes you think the police are holding back details from the family?

DBM
I put this message in the wrong thread. I apologize to all.

Last edited:
I don't know if they are holding back details or not. I only notice that there are no MSM accounts or explanations from LE as to why he removed his clothing, why he went underground into a water system in broad daylight.
If the police know why and it isn't foul play, then why is his family not made aware of the circumstances as the police know them.
I can understand if they are pursuing this as a homicide.

Are you mixing this case up with Noah Donohoe?

I see John has just covered this on The LordsnARTS channel. I will watch it tonight. Hopefully it can shine some hope for Owen.
i watched this this morning and it was interesting that john really didn't mention the possibility of suicide (sorry if he did mention it and i missed it), when he was speaking of owen walking towards the cliffs it sounded like he was considering an accident. its good to hear others opinions and POV since suicide is something im really considering a possibility.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back