Found Deceased UT - Elizabeth Laguna Salgado, 26, Provo, 16 Apr 2015

:notgood:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After watching the embedded video, which is filled with SO many images of Elizabeth, I felt compelled to bring them all over to her thread. The fact that volunteers are losing faith is heartbreaking. No matter what, she's still out there somewhere!
de994d50432ce0a2bca0a9484617c6e4.jpg

8f8f31810067f7d52e7e0e861686ba8d.jpg

836987944227cf3064be00cef965e23a.jpg

f812d2222be2e5103d5442f1d40653f6.jpg

feb0ea59522843b2b29507aca902efb0.jpg

5062ac9a44f477a6aaa432225f60b088.jpg

ea0bb142ee99a91c01a7a6000672745f.jpg

#FindElizabeth
:candle:

Images via embedded video at:
http://www.good4utah.com/story/d/st...7/XTAmBDdrqUiu5CrjhvoAXA#.VZSe91xrhrI.twitter

Lovely pics. Where are you Elizabeth?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The uncle part has me squirming. (AJ Haskell has a step dad who probably killed her, and he tried to peg it on an earnest boy too. Exactly the same type of skewing this uncle is saying. The step dad was also the head honcho for searches and contact). I don't trust the uncle.
I don't want to think bad about the uncle, but I'm with you, squirming. The suggestions it could be a kidnapping or foul play from a spurred-suitor seem like deflections.

I would like to be wrong, but I'd like to know where the uncle was that afternoon when he says Elena (Elizabeth) didn't return his text.
the uncle:

"It's so unlike her – she's very responsible and wouldn't take off without telling anyone," says her uncle, Rosemberg Salgado, 38, of Rancho Cucamonga, California. "We are all devastated. To have somebody in your family disappear is the worst thing imaginable."

His niece had complained recently about a young man in her English class, who was constantly asking her to go out with him. "He was asking aggressively and she told me she got upset," he said. "The police have talked to him, but nothing came of it. As far as I know, there still aren't any leads."
If I'm LE, my research starts HERE. This sounds SO familiar.
If I'm LE, I have an undercover watching every move the uncle makes right now. I'm interviewing neighbors for behavior such as late night trip, cleaning car, changing car appearance, etc.
Websleuths, my friends, you started saying this from the beginning.

http://www.good4utah.com/story/d/st...unteers-question/11587/XTAmBDdrqUiu5CrjhvoAXA

More search volunteers quit because Uncle's stories do not add up!
Over the course of time she has been missing, we have tried to think outside the box. But initial instincts that the uncle is involved appear to be validated.

If she was sold to traffickers, she might be findable, eventually. Hopefully. Cold and cruel act, if so. If she was held with intent to release her, this game of chess jeopardizes her greatly. They may think they can't release her now or they will look guilty. What a betrayal, in any case. :(

I have seen the billboard on I-15 a few times in the last week or two.
I keep meaning to post but I keep forgetting.
It is out there though!

Here are the images from the embedded video from the link cocomod shared.

dd08adceea48486598389c70c54ac966.jpg

cd3c2f8455fd5845878692f95a4092c5.jpg

9a701e63df6a544a20654322a68e3086.jpg

c0ab067e14c57a02c8bc22a0e31fe585.jpg

279b270b264407a225916df2be5e7e76.jpg

Every time new images are released of Elizabeth Elena, I feel compelled to bring them to her thread. She's SO beautiful! She reminds me somewhat of Alma Del Real :rose:

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the idea of her being betrayed by her own family. If suspicions turn out to be true, and she is out there somewhere alive, then everything must be done to facilitate her safe return. Anyone who was involved must face justice, family or otherwise.

If LE has potential POI(s), then that's a hours thing, even if it is hurtful to consider someone so close. IMO, having no leads (in the bigger picture), would be worse.

This is a heart wrenching case. May the diligent work of investigators result in Elizabeth's return to those who TRULY love and miss her! :please:

:twocents:

#FindElizabeth

A very beautiful lady. Almost looks like she is 10 years younger than her actual age in those photos. I've been following, but not posting and it is shame that there seems to be nothing in the media now.

It's a shame the media can't give a little more even coverage to all these missing people cases. They'll spend a lot of time just repeating what they already covered. Instead of spending time bringing to light all the other cases that could help find some of the other missing.

It's a shame the media can't give a little more even coverage to all these missing people cases. They'll spend a lot of time just repeating what they already covered. Instead of spending time bringing to light all the other cases that could help find some of the other missing.

Yeah, investigative reporting is sorely lacking in today's media. Mostly, it seems they just regurgitate "statements" & press releases.

Elizabeth's story recently featured on Crime Watch Daily

Missing: Elizabeth Salgado disappears in Provo, Utah
https://shar.es/1Gc3zP via @crimewatchdaily

On Monday night, Rosemberg told ABC4 that neither he nor his brother have anything to do with Elizabeth's disappearance and that she will be returning soon.

"When Elizabeth comes back home," Rosemberg said. "You know hopefully she will be found soon, she will actually clear everything."

Clear everything? Why would you care about her clearing up anything if you were not involved. I'd be more worried about if she came home, how would she be... hungry, injured, psychologically damaged???
There's so many things wrong with that statement, that's just one of them.

Were the uncles in financial difficulties?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back