Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't think a young woman, after a funeral, a flight & her beloved cat at home waiting for her is anxious to go meet up with someone at a park 2-3 am......UNLESS she is emotionally invested in this person....JMO
(or possibly offered a huge amount of $$ to do so, quite possible too)
Point being: I'm leaning toward an affair - an affair with someone who's circle runs with hers, so to speak: why they must be so cautious...& either an apartment or hotel is near Hatch Park that they use
JMO!!!

Have we seen any description of her clothing or her luggage? Surely whomever dropped her off for her flight back to SLC should know what she was wearing and what kind of luggage she had with her. The Lyft driver could also perhaps verify what she was wearing and how many bags, what color luggage, etc... MOO.
Not a thing about either. Well, except that her luggage hasn't been located. MOO

I’m not sure if this is an appropriate question or not, if so I apologize please delete.

Does SB/SD commonly involve bondage? I ask this only because it could lend insight into the possible type of perp we are dealing with, if there is in fact a perp, which sounds likely. Moo.
(this is just from the experiences of people I know, and I do not claim to be an expert)

Many SB/SD relationships are nonsexual, but they can run the gamut between just someone to throw money at and a full on, committed sexual relationship where one party is "spoiled" financially. It really depends on what each party is into and what kind of consent is given.

I just don't think a young woman, after a funeral, a flight & her beloved cat at home waiting for her is anxious to go meet up with someone at a park 2-3 am......UNLESS she is emotionally invested in this person....JMO
(or possibly offered a huge amount of $$ to do so)

IMO, it depends how one deals with things as well as other happenings in their life.

SLC Police Dept. on Twitter

We will be holding a press conference at 2;30 p.m. MST, at the Public Safety Building with updates on the missing person case of Mackenzie Lueck. #MissingPerson #Updates #mackenzielueck

---------

The press conference will be at 3:30pm central and 4:30pm eastern.

Yay. Finally....

Hatch Park could be Kenzie's 'regular' meetup spot for dates.
The distance from her home would be a plus, if she prefers to keep some of her activities private.
Just exploring all possibilities. No judgment whatsoever.
Any way you look at it....Her idea or the perp's idea, but Hatch Park is far from her residence.... a very odd place to be dropped off at 2:40 AM....?

My thinking here has evolved, and I now think foul play is a much more viable option.

I took law enforcement’s words and actions into account, under the false premise that they already had access to information that we weren’t aware of.

I thought they weren’t overly concerned, because they knew things we did not.

Now, with the revelation that they haven’t been able to dig into Kenzie’s digital records, I think they just don’t know what they are dealing with.

At the same time, I’m absolutely convinced that once those warrants are signed off on, we will have a clear picture.

If this is foul play, I think they’ll have a POI shortly after they delve through those things.
Ditto.

I said it would take news from LE to move the needle for me off of the voluntarily missing scenario.

The fact that LE hasn't been able to access/track ML's digital footprint yet definitely changes my thought processes.

I do think that the phone records will shed all the light that's needed on this case, and that the answers will come as soon as LE can access those records.

LE has now said they're very concerned.

That in turn now has me very concerned.

JMO.

Last edited:
Police set up tip line to aid in search for missing U of U student
Salt Lake Police established a tip line to help generate leads in the search for missing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck, who has been missing for a week.

The number to call with any tips about Lueck or her whereabouts is 801-799-4420. Officers are manning the line.

Sgt. Brandon Shearer said over the weekend and on Monday, officers searched several places in North Salt Lake--the last place where Lueck was seen.

They don't believe she was there for long or stayed in that location.

[...]

The driver is not considered a suspect.

[...]

Shearer said officers obtained surveillance video from several locations in North Salt Lake, but he would not disclose what the video showed.

It seems unlikely this is the first time she's meeting someone (however she knows them) for a ~3am pickup in a park. You'd think social media/financial records/Lyft and Uber histories, and so forth will give some pretty good clues. I wonder if her friends and roommates can recall other times where she might've gone "out" for a day or night with little explanation. I'd be curious to know what her roommates' expectations (if any) were about when she was coming home.

*insert dancing banana emoji here*
big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

(this is just from the experiences of people I know, and I do not claim to be an expert)

Many SB/SD relationships are nonsexual, but they can run the gamut between just someone to throw money at and a full on, committed sexual relationship where one party is "spoiled" financially. It really depends on what each party is into and what kind of consent is given.
That's why I'm questioning if this was a SD she met. A "real" SD wouldn't want to meet in such an uncomfortable place as a parking lot in the middle of the night, imo. That's not fun, not fancy, not sugary, not sexy, not exciting, not pampering.

The location's benefit simply seems to be that is close to a highway exit/entrance ramp and likely no cameras.

I think the person she met might have been posing as a SD-type but wasn't really.

And I keep thinking, who is awake and ready to meet at 2:50am?! Musician or performer? Bartender? Someone without a job? Someone on drugs? Seriously question.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members