VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen behavior, the first reaction is to physically intimidate someone, or even assault them. If that doesn't work, they quickly move what I manipulation.

Remember what has been all over the airwaves recently? RAY RICE.

Ray Rice lost his job for striking a woman. Could that have been in the front of a POI's mind?

Not taking her to the hospital.

Regardless of JM's connection to the case, let's be clear that he has had plenty of opportunities given to him such as the chance of a college degree at CNU. He is 32 years old, he doesn't pay his bills (his landlord said "he wasn't good at things like that"), he spends what money he has at bars, and he probably is petrified to speak with PO investigators who are better manipulators than him.

I base my opinion on observations his co-workers have made public. Something about Jesse have boundary issues, inappropriate social behavior, and trying to be "too helpful" to females. Not trying to mitigate anything. I'm not a lawyer so I won't be representing Jesse if he is charged.

What makes you say that? I mean, all his FB friends appear to be mature, family men and women. He had a full time job. His social media evidences no infantilism, juvenile behavior, immaturity - no silly pranks, no Insane Clown Posse music, or tons of hot chicks in underwear on his social media - you know, stuff teenagers tend to post. There has been zero reported to suggest he has a disability of some sort. Why are we now inferring that he's not as mature as others his age? Is this an attempt to mitigate against any possible culpability if he did something wrong?

LE expected forensics evidence back today.
I find their silence overwhelming. What is going on? Did they find something--or nothing??

What makes you say that? I mean, all his FB friends appear to be mature, family men and women. He had a full time job. His social media evidences no infantilism, juvenile behavior, immaturity - no silly pranks, no Insane Clown Posse music, or tons of hot chicks in underwear on his social media - you know, stuff teenagers tend to post. There has been zero reported to suggest he has a disability of some sort. Why are we now inferring that he's not as mature as others his age? Is this an attempt to mitigate against any possible culpability if he did something wrong?

Im definitely not making excuses for JLM and in fact have zero sympathy for him at all but I agree with the assessment about his maturity level.

The condition of Jesses car, the expired inspection sticker, his numerous garnishments, his living situation, the likelihood that he has very little money yet is a regular at local bars and his working what is basically an entry level job, his speeding away from police, getting into numerous fights, poor impulse control, anger management issues, all of that, taken as a whole, is not what a person would typically expect from a middle-aged 33 year old man.

Maybe a person in their late teens or early 20s.No offense intended as Im sure many of them are much more mature than him........ which kind of illustrates my point.

LE expected forensics evidence back today.
I find their silence overwhelming. What is going on? Did they find something--or nothing??

i've been wondering if it might be easier to apprehend him with out incident if he isn't yet sure he is going to be charges with something serious.

That JM "could" be the perp in the sketch is not that big of a deal. I know a number of AA males that fit it, and a whole lot who would if they wore their facial and head hair to match. So it goes with a lot of the sketches. It's just to give an idea. Sketch alone means nothing. The DNA, which I believe LE has, is a whole other story. Personally, unless JM was a lot lighter back then, I don't think it's a match. The thing that strikes me about JM is that he is a heavy set guy, fat. That does not come out in the sketch at all. If working with an artist on his sketch,a fat face would have been one of the first things to note, not a drawn tight face. The sketch of that perp seems to be a wiry guy without extra weight along the face.

I don't get it with the cell phone. Most of us with adult college kids have the cell phone on some family plan and the parent really owns the phone, not the kid. The kid might be listed as an authorized agent too, so that issues with the phone could be dealt with by the kid when away at college, but I owned all of my college kids phones. Heck, I think I still own my adult kids phones since that is one thing that is still in my name with the family plan structure.

The phone company didn't even have their names. IT was all me. So parents could have authorized all that info to be released immediately.

I don't know-to me the features are very distinctive. I'm not married to the idea that they are one and the same, but I'll also say that I've seen quite a few perps caught where I went back and looked at the sketch that others said was a close resemblance and went, "whaa?? I don't see it."

But you're right. Dna is what matters. And we don't know if he's guilty of anything but (imo) atrocious judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa