VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was so bad way back…why did she marry him??

Exactly what JD's team needs to ask her on cross...JMO
Let her continue with her fanciful narrative.
It will just feed the now 2 million+ signatures to have her removed from the A-man franchise.

She’s a fool. She is self terminating her career.
As it is said, what goes around…comes around.

amateur opinion and speculation

BAM!! You nailed it..AH has no one else to blame for her own downfall! JMO

yes, absolutely and thank you!! She just fascinates me… a horrible fascination with the alien nature of her thought processes, but a fascination nonetheless :p
They are soooo exhausting to have in treatment. They suck you dry, even with the professional distance they still try their hardest. I could NEVER have one for a partner, or even a "friend", I admit it. They drain one completely.

I’m convinced it’s by dint of reading and re-reading her fantasies, I mean UK witness statements etc., until they sink in, just like one would a script.

you notice how she never seems to mind when he says he loves her and the entire Heard clan with $$$$$$$$$?

“oh, but I’m just a good Southern girl, so when he sent me a guitar, I of course sent it back! Just too too too too personal a present to accept!’

I know, what a crock!

Did he laugh when she said -I loved him-?
I know he just laughed when AH said she cleaned his pants.
He laughed again! ..at her saying “soulmate”
She is a sick , sick greedy person.
I get the feeling she thinks she’s so charming she can win JD over STILL…
what the heck?!

Amber you saw the MONEY $$$ !!!!!
IMO

lol, what’s all this about cleaning his pants??

JD is probably thinking, she certainly cleaned out the pockets…!

They are soooo exhausting to have in treatment. They suck you dry, even with the professional distance they still try their hardest. I could NEVER have one for a partner, or even a "friend", I admit it. They drain one completely.

I think that so often about some of these inexplicably demanding women the men put up with… ‘I wouldn’t even want to hang out with her for one day!’

Wow! So I'm up to the point where she sent a photo to her Mum, after she was held down by the arm and hit repeatedly in the face. Repeatedly in the face by a hand with lots of rings but the photo is of bruise on her arm?
That makes perfect sense!.

DH calls it the defecation trial.

"Heard's mother's text messages with Johnny Depp
In those messages, Patricia Paige, Amber's mother, explained to Depp that a restraining order filed by her daughter a few years ago did not do so "willingly or happily," but that the actress' lawyers felt it necessary to file legal documents, according to The Blast.

However, among those messages, Heard's mother calls Depp "son" and tells him she loves him, which has cast doubt on Amber's accusations against the famous actor.

That restraining order filed by Heard happened after Depp asked for the eviction of a luxury apartment of the couple after a fight between them."
Amber Heard: What was the cause of death of her mother, Patricia Paige?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member