WA WA - Oakley Carlson, 5, missing during welfare check, Oakville, 10 Feb 2021 *mom guilty, identity theft*

Remember that the COURT determines how many chances and how many conditions and the overworked, underfunded CPS workers have to go along with that. The caseworkers cannot decide what happens to the children.

But, agree that Oakley deserved much better and likely there are workers who missed important signs.

The sister is 6? Never mentioned at school that her sister was eaten by wolves? Hhhmmm.

jmho ymmv lrr

Mommy dearest told her she wasn't allowed to talk about Oakley anymore. She was probably too terrified of being thrown to the wolves herself.

And yes, in the end it is the JUDGE who makes the decisions. CPS gathers evidence and presents the case to the court. There are many people involved. The parents have lawyers, there's usually a GAL or CASA, sometimes the kids have a lawyer, there's often times counselors who also make recommendations to the court as well as Visit Supervisors. There are A LOT of people involved. How can that many people fail her? And they all are bound by the laws and legislation that are heavily in favor of reunification with the parents.

Last edited:
Mommy dearest told her she wasn't allowed to talk about Oakley anymore. She was probably too terrified of being thrown to the wolves herself.

And yes, in the end it is the JUDGE who makes the decisions. CPS gathers evidence and presents the case to the court. There are many people involved. The parents have lawyers, there's usually a GAL or CASA, sometimes the kids have a lawyer, there's often times counselors who also make recommendations to the court as well as Visit Supervisors. There are A LOT of people involved. How can that many people fail her? And they all are bound by the laws and legislation that are heavily in favor of reunification with the parents.
Where the H was the dr. In charge of the six year Olds care for 15 months??????????? CPS in January,and November??????? They should have had eyes on her both times?????? Clearly they did not because LE would not have to ask for anyone that has seen her in the last year. So there's the judge, CPS,and a DR, all grown adults with the power over these children's lives. SMH.

Thinking about it, I wonder if the police are asking for info after Jan. 27, 2021 not because it’s their current last sighting but because they want evidence of the neglect or abuse going on between that time. If January was the last time a social worker or other reasonable adult actually checked on them, they might be looking for others who may have seen them in public being mistreated, teachers of the older kids who overheard things, and etc.

Well, I’m hoping that’s the case. Because a 5 year old genuinely not seen for a year makes me sick.

And also, it’s completely irrelevant if Oakley started the fire, although imo she didn’t. She’s tiny and only five - who’s lighter was it, and why would it have been in reach? Where would it have been that she could reach that an adult also wouldn’t have been able to get her out of the house from?

Does anyone know if a fires cause can be found after all this time?

Thinking about it, I wonder if the police are asking for info after Jan. 27, 2021 not because it’s their current last sighting but because they want evidence of the neglect or abuse going on between that time. If January was the last time a social worker or other reasonable adult actually checked on them, they might be looking for others who may have seen them in public being mistreated, teachers of the older kids who overheard things, and etc.

Well, I’m hoping that’s the case. Because a 5 year old genuinely not seen for a year makes me sick.

And also, it’s completely irrelevant if Oakley started the fire, although imo she didn’t. She’s tiny and only five - who’s lighter was it, and why would it have been in reach? Where would it have been that she could reach that an adult also wouldn’t have been able to get her out of the house from?

Where is the couch now? I really doubt the little sweetheart started the fire. It's looking more,and more like it was set to cover up a horrific crime. Again where was the ' medical professional' in charge of the six year old's care for 15 whole months? 15 whole freaking months. No check ups, no follow ups, no blood test to check she was getting the needed meds. No mandatory report from said 'medical professional' the child was not getting the proper care for 15 whole months. Time to investigate all of them. Seriously WTH?????

i cant believe shes still not found. maybe her body was left to be predated. but there would be bones right?
I would start checking with the landfills,and transfer station, also unofficial dump sites along roads in and out of the area. For anything that was in the house before the fire. MOO

I just started reading this case---not sure I can go further---:(---some cases hit too hard and I think this is going to be horrific...
I've cried many tears over this. She should not have been returned to her bio parents! I keep thinking of this little girl being in a loving home from the age of 7 months until 3 years old, then forced to live in a world of fear and torture. It's not ok!! The child welfare system that is supposed to protect kids put her there!

I would start checking with the landfills,and transfer station, also unofficial dump sites along roads in and out of the area. For anything that was in the house before the fire. MOO
I'm not sure if I think she died in the fire or long ago. She hasn't been seen in so long. I know one sibling said she started the fire with a lighter and they all made it out accept her. I don't believe that for a second. I believe she may have died in that fire, or the fire was set to cover up a crime scene but it's also possible that she had been gone long before this fire. There are some original photo's of the that have been dug up that show more fire photos and what appears to be a glass meth pipe on the floor in front of the couch. They're not on MSM (yet) so I don't think I can share.

BBM

This doesn't really answer your question, but it's related. According to the article below, a fire investigator thought the fire started from the microwave in the kitchen. MOO
Documents Shed New Light on Suspicion Surrounding Missing Oakville Girl's Jailed Parents | The Daily Chronicle (chronline.com)
A fire investigator searched the residence and confirmed there had been a fire, but advised detectives he believed it had started from the microwave on the kitchen counter — not from the couch, as Bowers and Carlson had claimed.

i cant believe shes still not found. maybe her body was left to be predated. but there would be bones right?
Yes prib

Its possible and Im sure they are potentially looking for them. Depending on how she was made to disappear and how long ago, it would be very very hard to locate and they would have to be in the right search area. I look at her sweet face and its too sad to imagine her just gone. Jmo.

Not that this really changes anything, but they are now reporting she was seen on Feb 10 2021.
Investigators: Oakley Carlson was last seen alive in February (q13fox.com)
This is progress however gut wrenching. I cant imagine how hard LE is working. The article also says “The principal had been in contact with Oakley's family almost daily since Nov. 6, when the family was displaced from their Oakville home after a fire. She did not see Oakley at all during that time and her parents had a different excuse each time she visited.” I dont remember seeing this before so an update for me that the principal was on to something in Nov.

Was there anyone local to the Chehalis River who can tell us about it? The farm is really close to the river.

Another area of jurisdictional concern, the Chehalis Reservation is right down the road.

Oakville seems to have an embarrassment of places to dispose of a small body.
ScreenHunter 1205.png
Google Maps
ScreenHunter 1207.png
Roughly the same area on the ArcGIS National Map.

Was there anyone local to the Chehalis River who can tell us about it? The farm is really close to the river.

Another area of jurisdictional concern, the Chehalis Reservation is right down the road.

Oakville seems to have an embarrassment of places to dispose of a small body.
View attachment 326508
Google Maps
View attachment 326509
Roughly the same area on the ArcGIS National Map.
I happen to live in the area all my life. My husband informed me that the father worked with him but quit all of a sudden . I will ask him tomorrow what month he left.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back