Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we would hear from them. I would have to say something if that scum was my son. JMO How about, "We are devastated and appalled by the crimes our son has committed. Jayme, we are truly sorry for what happened to you. We pray that your healing will be complete and quick. Know that to our dying day, we will lift you up in prayer and wonder what on earth happened for us to have raised such a monster. To the media we ask for privacy and from others, we covet your prayers." JMO Yep, that would be our response.[/QUOTE

At the very least ... agree 1000 percent .. although I don’t know it would matter.

If they tried
Some people were asking if the police had dash-cams, and if they looked at vehicles they passed on the way to the crime scene.

Yes. Barron Co has cameras mounted on their squads. Yes, I understand there is video of vehicles deputies passed on their way to #JaymeCloss house on 10/15. Yes. They looked at that video as part of their investigation. And no. They didn't realize one was a get-away vehicle.

Paul Blume on Twitter

That wouldn’t have saved jaymes parents , but if they do basic cross off the list ... they might have gotten jayme quicker...

Did they have stolen plate that night?? You’d think with 100 FBI agents you’d say find the Taurus in town of 3400... couldn’t be a lot. Hell couldnt be a lot if anyone out at 12:45 Monday ... cops were good but if u put out apb for 3 cars.., put that one in there.. uggh

I doubt Jayme had any concept of time while in the trunk unless she had some type of time device. She had to be very cold by the time Patterson arrived at the cabin/house. :(
Cold, terrified, in shock, and probably unable to process what had happened. She heard LE sirens going by, and they missed her. She saw her parents (protectors) killed. At that point, everything she knew about authority and safety had abandoned her. It's beyond horrific.

That wouldn’t have saved jaymes parents , but if they do basic cross off the list ... they might have gotten jayme quicker...

Did they have stolen plate that night?? You’d think with 100 FBI agents you’d say find the Taurus in town of 3400... couldn’t be a lot. Hell couldnt be a lot if anyone out at 12:45 Monday ... cops were good but if u put out apb for 3 cars.., put that one in there.. uggh
The point was, they weren’t looking for a Taurus in the first place.

Had they identified it as the vehicle involved here, they absolutely would have ran down every Taurus owner in the area.

They never got to that point.

Something is deeply flawed in this guy's thought processes and his ability to hold down a job. He worked at the turkey place 2 days and some other job I think for 1 day. He was booted out of the marines pretty quick. Something tells me he wanted to go to prison where he will get 3 hots and a cot for the rest of his miserable life. Wonder if his dad was putting pressure on him to measure up and get a life and a job and get out? Wonder if he did this knowing he would get caught and then all the pretending and his anxiety to grow up would be relieved?

What he may have not considered is the other prisoners will eat him like a marshmallow if they get a chance. He better watch his back

I see that. But why would he discard the stolen plates when he took Jayme?
idk. It sounds off to me.

It’s a confusing paragraph for sure, but after reading over several times, I think it’s saying he discarded the stolen plate at his home, at some point after getting back there.

IMO, some of the confusing or not so clear parts of the criminal complaint may be due to sections of information not being made public yet. To me, the document read as if chunks of information had been skipped and/or edited in a hurry.

No new info, but Jayme's on the cover of PEOPLE.

Amazing Escape: Inside Jayme Closs’ Harrowing Run to Freedom After 88 Days in Captivity

PEOPLE.JPG

For 88 days Jayme’s fate and whereabouts remained a mystery. The small community responded with prayers, social media campaigns and thousands of fliers ensuring that Jayme’s face was everywhere.

Says Barron Mayor Ron Fladten: “Out of the evil of this horrific crime, still we can have a miracle.”

Paul Blume‏Verified account @PaulBlume_FOX9
Got this message from #JaymeCloss uncle shortly after attending today's 1st court appearance. He's not focusing on Jake Patterson. He's focused on his amazing, awe-inspiring niece who found a slim opening after a terrifying 88 days.

Dw6g9N1VAAED0Px.jpg

Dw6g9neV4AADor7.jpg

5:12 PM - 14 Jan 2019 from Barron, WI

It’s a confusing paragraph for sure, but after reading over several times, I think it’s saying he discarded the stolen plate at his home, at some point after getting back there.

IMO, some of the confusing or not so clear parts of the criminal complaint may be due to sections of information not being made public yet. To me, the document read as if chunks of information had been skipped and/or edited in a hurry.
well if he discarded the stolen plates at his home then LE would never find them as they would be at the dump. idk the plates story doesn't feel right to me. I lean towards he made it up to look smart and mess with LE.

I think it has the same implication.

If his father found the gun, he would have brought it inside.

Apparently he was used to picking up after his son.

He wouldn’t want his gun to be left outside.
i think it means if his father found out about Jayme.....

I’m ready, as an armchair psychiatrist, to label him a psychopath with this new information.

I sincerely hope none of those dead animals were in the house while Jayme was there.

I'm not convinced by everything in that article. The dead animal heads/roadkill and amateur taxidermy seemed more horror-movie trope than real experience, like something the ex had not seen for herself but picked up secondhand. The flying off the handle and slashed tires seemed more credible to me.

Then again, if ever a 21 year-old was going to go full Norman Bates -- this kid seems like a good bet.

I'm not convinced by everything in that article. The dead animal heads/roadkill and amateur taxidermy seemed more horror-movie trope than real experience, like something the ex had not seen for herself but picked up secondhand. The flying off the handle and slashed tires seemed more credible to me.

Then again, if ever a 21 year-old was going to go full Norman Bates -- this kid seems like a good bet.
Yeah - I'd like to see if the taxidermy shows up in the full report (hopefully there will be a full report).

JP seems to have entirely focused on the abduction details, i.e., type of gun, killing people, leaving no DNA, duct tape, kidnapping. However, once this was accomplished, he appeared to have no real plan as to how to feed and clothe Jayme, keep her clean/healthy, or shackles to keep her from escaping. What did he expect the long-term future could possibly bring?
That's why collectors are so rare. Between a safe, secretive location, and dealing with the biological needs of the victim; the majority of those abducted/kidnapped are killed within a relatively short period of time.

Jayme is an extremely lucky girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member