Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know for sure that it wasn't Gabby's phone that he pulled out of his pocket? That she retained her phone the entire time?
I know she was speaking with her mum on her phone in the squad car, but is it possible that he had Gabby's phone and it was returned to her just prior to her phoning her mum?

(Sorry, I haven't watched the duration of the videos .... otherwise I might know the answer, instead of taking the lazy way out. I'm not usually lazy with the incoming MSM info, just not a fan of watching endless videos. o_O )
I didn't know she was on the phone with her mom. So mom knew about this situation?

<modsnip> the focus on her 'anxiety', his... his utter contempt when he says , to a fully clobbered up seargant , strung about with mace, and handcuffs and taser and Glock, Brian, full of himself, says,

'I don't have time to defend myself from this stuff'.. .

Brian in a nutshell. It explains everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m sorry…if you serve someone dinner with peanuts not knowing they have a nut allergy…that’s an accident. If you get pissed and hurt someone…that’s not an accident. It’s not an “act of passion.” It’s willful violence intended to HURT. Claiming that you “didn’t mean to kill her” after the fact is a lame cop out and I’m tired of it.
you and me both, sister.

Is the new video from the woman park ranger? Is there a clip of it somewhere?

Edit: Newsnationnow.com is going to show more after a commercial (9:20 Eastern)
It's actually not new. It's the part where Gabby touches her face to show the officer where he grabbed her and pushed her. We just couldn't hear the sound very well before.

Do we know for sure that it wasn't Gabby's phone that he pulled out of his pocket? That she retained her phone the entire time?
I know she was speaking with her mum on her phone in the squad car, but is it possible that he had Gabby's phone and it was returned to her just prior to her phoning her mum?

(Sorry, I haven't watched the duration of the videos .... otherwise I might know the answer, instead of taking the lazy way out. I'm not usually lazy with the incoming MSM info, just not a fan of watching endless videos. o_O )
No. The video shows Gabby in the car with a phone in her hand. They then pan over to Brian, who is also holding a phone.

Hi everyone! Haven't posted in years, but it has really been bothering me that the police in Moab described GP as being "hysterical" and what was it, "a mental health breakdown" IIRC. I am very offended by that along with other things you all have noted. Women cry and are emotional, its normal when they are upset or overwhelmed. If anything, it should have been a flag to them, as I rewatched the first 4 minutes, and she blamed herself the whole time, and was having trouble explaining what caused the argument. And of course they totally missed that while BL was blaming her too, they didn't ask any questions about how he went about telling her to "taking a walk to calm down", but he asked what SHE said. Plus inconsistent that BL's hand was shaking like a leaf, but he was all cool acting. MOO
Yep He acted calm but those shaking hands....inside he was very upset...

Personally, I think if Gabby was so low on self esteem she wouldn't have been fighting him for her phone, climbing over him in the van. She would have dociley stood there and let him take her phone and slap her around. Been compliant.

I think Gabby was a strong young woman ... be it feeling quite mentally beaten down - at the time - from spending so much time alone with BL in recent weeks.
I don't take her fighting him for her phone or trying to get into the van as a sign of self esteem. I see it as a sign of absolute terror at being left without a means to communicate, in the heat, with no money or water, alone in a strange city.

This is what Gabby's mum had to say when Gabby was still missing.

......'Maybe the relationship wasn't what I thought,' she said.

She said she can't understand why neither Brian nor his parents have reached out to her in the aftermath of her daughter's disappearance.

'It's a very mysterious situation. We don't understand why he's doing this. Everybody's assuming the worst and thinking he's guilty of this. But I don't want to believe that. I want to believe she's just in need of help out there and that everybody needs to keep searching.'

Schmidt described how Brian's parents had been warm and welcoming to Gabby during their relationship. She recalled a time when his mother even knitted her future daughter-in-law gifts for Christmas.

'She loved her like a daughter,'
Schmidt said. 'As far as I knew they were all very caring and treated her like one of the family. His mom was so excited about the engagement.' ....

Boyfriend of missing Gabby Petito returned to Florida alone 10 DAYS before she was reported missing | Daily Mail Online

It really doesn’t sound like these families hated each other, like some keep suggesting (as if that somehow justifies their lack of help in finding a missing person).

In one of GP’s family statements when GP was missing, they begged the Laundries to help them and also mentioned that the Laundries had spent time in Nichole’s home. They did seem to get along to at least some degree. They couldn’t understand why the Laundries were stonewalling them while their daughter was missing. I can’t understand it either!

Right! I read that today somewhere as well.

Do we have a link where this was debunked about Brian's mum calling the campsite after Brian returned and not on the 31st Aug. Anyone?

The Fox News info that is being reposted on Fox and in other media is based on speculation (not facts).

A source who spoke to Fox News on the condition of anonymity used to work at Civic Plus, a software company that manages the Fort De Soto campground's reservation system, and speculates that the Laundries knew their son was coming home on Aug. 31, when they had plans to camp, and canceled them accordingly. They then made a new reservation including their son at a later date.
Laundrie family changed Fort De Soto campground reservations before Brian returned home, docs show

Whereas we know that BL arrived home on Sept 1st and the new booking was made on Sept 3rd.

"The mom originally made camping reservations for two people at a Florida park on August 24 and then changed the reservation for three people on September 3."

god almighty, the focus on her 'anxiety', his... his utter contempt when he says , to a fully clobbered up seargant , strung about with mace, and handcuffs and taser and Glock, Brian, full of himself, says,

'I don't have time to defend myself from this stuff'.. .

Brian in a nutshell. It explains everything.

It does. I am not sure if that's his mask slipping or if it's sociopathy at its finest; That is, he's trying to be "one of the guys" with the cops by playing the old "Women! Can't live with 'em, can't live with 'em, hehe. Amiright?"

(JustJayla slaps her forehead in tired disgust)

These are all IMO:
1) Yes
2) Sometime between Aug 27th at 2PM and Aug 29th 5PM, most probably at nighttime when she was sleeping because noone from the campsite that we've heard of has come forward to say they heard a woman scream for help so IMO Brian caught her by surprise
3) IMO Brian did it because he was full of rage and knew that Gabby was way out of his league and he knew their relationship was on the rocks (mostly due to him) and she might leave him at some point soon, and he couldn't bear seeing her live her life and thriving without him. Also, Brian would lose out on Gabby's van, her money, and everything else he mooched off of her if Gabby left him.
4) IMO Brian had thought about it before and this time he went through with it by hitting her and maybe choking her and maybe using a pillow. I don't think he had a weapon.
5) Brian seems like a narcissistic psychopath with a superiority complex as seen through his many Instagram photos of disturbing and violent art that he creates with captions that are self-righteous and look down on other humans that are not him, as if he's forgetting that he's a human too. At one point he refers to people as an "infestation".
This abnormal psychology, IMO, is due to both Nature and Nurture: extremely low empathy, just like his parents' recent cold-hearted behavior towards Gabby and her family, from both DNA and the environment he was raised in in the Laundrie household.

MOO
Yes, yes, and yes. All Of It. That's the guy they call BL.

Brian Entin @BrianEntin 51s
New Moab incident body cam. Gabby says Brian grabbed her face. “He grabbed it with his nail. I definitely have a cut right here. I can feel it. If I touch it it burns.” I’ll tweet out full video 50 minute video in a bit.

Brian Entin @BrianEntin 23m
We just got new body cam video from the Moab incident. It will be on @NewsNationNow right now.
And when they tell him that they got a report of a man hitting a woman, he answered, she gets really worked up. He was scared stiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supersleuth22