Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clint H, Lazzaro’s roommate says he saw Caylee on June 13 at the Fusion bar with KC. There were some comments made that it was inappropriate to have Caylee there. Sorry, don't have a link.

Maybe that is what started the BIG FIGHT Maybe Caylee ""TOLD"" NANA she had been to the Club with the loud music and Boys.

I got to throw this in. DOES anyone know where LA works. I found a post that would be interesting but afraid to post because I have to find out what LA does.

Maybe that is what started the BIG FIGHT Maybe Caylee ""TOLD"" NANA she had been to the Club with the loud music and Boys.

I'm not sure it really matters what the fight was about, just that there was a fight and the bottom line COULD have been that Caylee had some dirt on Mommy. Either already shared, or CA threatened to pump Caylee for the answers the next day (16th). KC had to silence Caylee. One of the oldest motives there is for one human being to kill another. JMHO.

I'm not sure about Lee. I thought he was into some sort sales...possibly even a "Universal" connection. Although, down in Orlando it would seem very common to find a business with that word in it's name.

Honestly, I don't pay much attention to Lee connections. I've always been baffled as to why some think KC stayed over at his house on the 15th. I've asked, but never got an answer I could sink my teeth into, as to what evidence there is to support that KC and Lee had a close connection.

The Rev has a remarkable memory! He steps forward via media to tell us KC told him Jeff H had introduced him to Zanny - over TWO years ago - May/06. His own son - Jesse- wasn't even aware of a Zanny until 6 or so months before Caylee went missing? NO ONE but the Rev knew of Jeff-with-the-nonexistent-child's involvement until KC made this claim after June 16th/08.

According to Lauren G's LE interview, she babysat Caylee until she was 8 months old, believing KC was working at Sports Authority. She said she quit when she found out KC didn't have a job. During that time she said she babysat until either KC or CA came home - no mention of the Grunds at all. If the Rev was not aware of this other "real" babysitter I can't help but wonder why not. His claim makes it appear he and his family did all the babysitting!

Couldn't it be...THERE IS NO ZG (except for those who really want one, maybe to further KCs nanny defense......)?

You highlighted one of the other biggest discrepancies in this case, IMO. (my bold)

Besides wondering WHERE KC had been taking Caylee for the past 2+ years, WHY DOES EVERYONE CLAIM TO HAVE BEEN THE ONES TO CARE FOR CAYLEE?

It just seems odd to me that Lauren allegedly babysat Caylee until she was 8 months old - BUT the Grunds also allegedly took care of Caylee for the first 6+ months of her life (post-DNA-exclusion of JG) - AND YET GA alleges that he fed "that little girl" her breakfast every day of her life, or something to that tune... :bang:

It just seems as if everyone is clamoring to have cared for poor Caylee during her first year of life. But who was taking care of the poor thing for the past 2 years?

One would imagine that if someone was caring for Caylee for the past 2+ years, they would have come forward - much like the choice of caretakers that have (seemingly redundantly) been there during her first year of life...?:waitasec:

I see several possible scenarios, but there may be more:

1) KC was "Zanny" - Caylee's sole "nanny" for the past 2 years:eek:, which explains the "nanny" job description added to her resume, as per GA

2) The real person(s) that were responsible for taking care of Caylee are trying to be "lo pro" for obvious (innocent) reasons - witness Mr. Kronk --- which begs the question of how "innocent" you can be if you do not immediately come forward and are completely transparent, no matter the repercussions...?

3) Rev Grund was initially trying to "help" the Anthony's, by working with them and helping them establish an alibi for KC - until he realized that they were ready and willing to toss Jesse under the bus for their own perceived gain.

4) GA and LA - or someone else related to KC's "work" - took turns watching Caylee and something happened on their watch --- and they are simply not going to come forward...

This case has me completely perplexed but I was hoping to brainstorm further on this...:waitasec:

I'm not sure it really matters what the fight was about, just that there was a fight and the bottom line COULD have been that Caylee had some dirt on Mommy. Either already shared, or CA threatened to pump Caylee for the answers the next day (16th). KC had to silence Caylee. One of the oldest motives there is for one human being to kill another. JMHO.

I'm not sure about Lee. I thought he was into some sort sales...possibly even a "Universal" connection. Although, down in Orlando it would seem very common to find a business with that word in it's name.

Honestly, I don't pay much attention to Lee connections. I've always been baffled as to why some think KC stayed over at his house on the 15th. I've asked, but never got an answer I could sink my teeth into, as to what evidence there is to support that KC and Lee had a close connection.

ok Im starting a new post for LA on something I found tonight.
(Please See LENDING CO).

quadlatte, that would be interesting. I can't remember what people came up with on that front early on, anyone know? It's just such a small world, that's all, that's what makes my mind keep coming back to it, the woman coming to Sawgrass, DS being a resident at Sawgrass, DS being best friends with the Cast Iron and Lake Vaj group, DS quitting his job at DRF on June 17 or therabouts coincidentally, etc, the falling out between KC and bestfriend AD (DS's former girlfriend, they broke up), AD's cut up hat in KC's trash, etc. The tattoos also, etc. (All of these people assumed to be uninvolved of course, no accusation toward anyone.) The coincidences just make my mind boggle, that's all.

Don't they just?:waitasec::confused::mad:

You highlighted one of the other biggest discrepancies in this case, IMO. (my bold)

Besides wondering WHERE KC had been taking Caylee for the past 2+ years, WHY DOES EVERYONE CLAIM TO HAVE BEEN THE ONES TO CARE FOR CAYLEE?

It just seems odd to me that Lauren allegedly babysat Caylee until she was 8 months old - BUT the Grunds also allegedly took care of Caylee for the first 6+ months of her life (post-DNA-exclusion of JG) - AND YET GA alleges that he fed "that little girl" her breakfast every day of her life, or something to that tune... :bang:

It just seems as if everyone is clamoring to have cared for poor Caylee during her first year of life. But who was taking care of the poor thing for the past 2 years?

One would imagine that if someone was caring for Caylee for the past 2+ years, they would have come forward - much like the choice of caretakers that have (seemingly redundantly) been there during her first year of life...?:waitasec:

I see several possible scenarios, but there may be more:

1) KC was "Zanny" - Caylee's sole "nanny" for the past 2 years:eek:, which explains the "nanny" job description added to her resume, as per GA

2) The real person(s) that were responsible for taking care of Caylee are trying to be "lo pro" for obvious (innocent) reasons - witness Mr. Kronk --- which begs the question of how "innocent" you can be if you do not immediately come forward and are completely transparent, no matter the repercussions...?

3) Rev Grund was initially trying to "help" the Anthony's, by working with them and helping them establish an alibi for KC - until he realized that they were ready and willing to toss Jesse under the bus for their own perceived gain.

4) GA and LA - or someone else related to KC's "work" - took turns watching Caylee and something happened on their watch --- and they are simply not going to come forward...

This case has me completely perplexed but I was hoping to brainstorm further on this...:waitasec:

I am right there with you on scenarios 1 and 3.

I need to reread Laurens info about babysitting Caylee. From what I remember, she did this as a favor, without pay. Therefore, I would assume it was not a regular thing. Not everyday, full-time for 8 months, just every now and then when KC couldn't "use" a Grund.

Again, point 3, until recently, I believed he was telling Nancy a blatent lie thinking he was helping an innocent girl who was once a member of his own family.

From GVS...Aug. 8-08

snip....

And the only record of a (full name) ZG was someone who just inquired about renting there on June 17. That woman we just saw is that woman. She confirms that. That she voluntarily approached detectives. They interviewed her twice. They say she has no involvement.

The mother, Cindy Anthony, says going back as far as two years, she remembers her daughter, Casey, mentioning a (full name) ZG as a baby- sitter or nanny, and she says simply that's not the Zenaida.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,400001,00.html

interesting.....

ZG says she voluntarily approached LE..... & in this interview (8-8-08) nothing is said about any job loss etc.

Also, here we have Cindy claiming she too has known the (full) name ZG for 2 yrs.

** my edits are (full name) ZG **

resp. snipped....

I don't recall RG saying this on NG.

But here's his statement to LE about the (full name)..ZG in early 2006

Any thoughts on why it took him 'til Sept. to contact LE with this full name ?? .........the name had been in the news since mid july.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155354.pdf

RG...pages 43-44

I have never read this Investigative Report before. Anyone know why it refers to Case Number 07-074777?

Casey Anthony's charges are Case number 08-074777. The "other" Investigative Report released Nov 26th has no reference to RG at all.....

Reference to Case 08-074777....Orange County Sheriff's Supplemental Report

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2810987/Casey-Anthony-Documents-Released-Nov-26-004 page 2500

Sept 8, 2008 Jesse G was interviewed by FBI office in Orlando. No reference to any statements by RG about ZG.

Anyone know why there are Orange County Sheriff reports floating around with two different case numbers about the same case? Makes no sense to me...

I have never read this Investigative Report before. Anyone know why it refers to Case Number 07-074777?

Casey Anthony's charges are Case number 08-074777. The "other" Investigative Report released Nov 26th has no reference to RG at all.....

No, I never noticed.....

IIRC RG wasn't added to the witness list until Dec. 3

Okay...I have read posts that say that KC said that Zanaida (the invisible babysitter) had two children. During the police interview that I heard over and over again on NG...she is asked..."Does Zanaida have any children?", KC says, "No". Then she is asked.."Can she have children of her own?", and then KC says..."I don't know, we never discussed that". So, I am confused. Is this just one of her inconsistant statements, or what?

There was no Zanny. She did not exist. Every word out of
Casey's mouth about the non existant person was a lie designed to cover her arse. How can a person who does not exist have kids...and what does it matter?

No, I never noticed.....

IIRC RG wasn't added to the witness list until Dec. 3

I've asked my question on the question thread, not intending to take this thread OT.

Yeah I noticed RG wasn't added to the witness list until just recently as well.

Why RG wasn't one of the very first to report his information to LE is very unusual - particularly the specific Jeff H connection. By the time he spoke of it during his media rounds in Sept, all the nanny information was already "out there".....quite easy for someone to appear at the 11th hour and say "ya I knew that...". IMO and just mine....KC steered clear of RG after the DNA tests revealed Caylee was not Jesse's bio-child.

I didn't explain my theory well enough perhaps. ITA with you about her laziness and lack of a work ethic, etc. What I was saying is SOMEHOW, on the fly, she came up with the name ZG. Back when Caylee was an infant and the Grunds did lots of "free" babysitting while KC was suppossed to be at work, Jesse's younger brother got stuck with alot of these babysitting duties. He spoke to his Dad about it who in turn confronted KC about it. He intended to give her a timeline to find a new sitter, but by shear "coincedence" the same day he confronted her, KC claimed to have (all on her own) found an alternative. ZG. Zanny the Nanny.
AFTER killing Caylee, my theory points to KC spending just 1 day "working" on her alibi. Found "a" ZG, followed her, got some info. She "intended" to reseach more to find a way to pin the crime on this complete stranger. But, she gave up after a day. True to her nature...

I believe she was afraid to confront a real ZG. That's why she changed her story to ZG being around her own age, with no children and no tattoos. She couldn't actually face, and accuse this women, especially given the fact that she barely did a lick of research.

Casey couldn't confront ANY real ZG.

A real ZG might have an alibi.

I don't think Casey did any ZG research. I think somebody gave her the name for any number of other reasons.

Like, "Where's Caylee? Oh...with Zanny your nanny? I know a Zanny...ZFG. She got her tattoo here." Or, "ZG sells 'tupperware' ".

If Casey had recently heard ZG's name in passing and filed the name away, when trapped with Lee saying "LE is on the way", the ZG name probaby popped right up in Casey's brain. Just like Casey ran into JH at a restaurant and THEN told Cindy she was dating JH and working with JH in Jacksonville.

JMO

No "real" Zanny.
No children. Simple.

There was no Zanny. She did not exist. Every word out of
Casey's mouth about the non existant person was a lie designed to cover her arse. How can a person who does not exist have kids...and what does it matter?

Bold by Ames:

Yes, yes, I KNOW that Zanny doesn't exist. I am just trying to see if KC was inconsistant in yet ANOTHER of her statements. I heard her say in one of her interviews that Zanny (the INVISIBLE babysitter that does NOT exist) had NO children. Other posters on this board have stated that she has said that Zanny (the INVISIBLE babsitter that does NOT exist) has two children. Just wondered if we have caught her in YET another one of her lies. That's all...I do agree with you. No nanny, no nanny...she does not exist.

No "real" Zanny.
No children. Simple.

Yes, I know that No nanny = No children...I am just trying to figure out WHEN KC stated that the "nanny" had two children, because I heard her say that she had NO children.

How do I put this ....I wouldn't want any innocent children to be even more publicized due to KC's persistent & compulsive lying.

i remember, can't remember where reading that casey said that zanny had room mates those roommates had the names of 2 of zfg's (the one that went to sawgrass) kids names.

also when she was telling lp or rob, forget which about zanny and her sister samantha jumping her in the park and taking caylee. zanny was there with her sister and kids, who's kids they were suppose to be, whether zanny or her sister's i don't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missTaken16