Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've asked my question on the question thread, not intending to take this thread OT.

Yeah I noticed RG wasn't added to the witness list until just recently as well.

Why RG wasn't one of the very first to report his information to LE is very unusual - particularly the specific Jeff H connection. By the time he spoke of it during his media rounds in Sept, all the nanny information was already "out there".....quite easy for someone to appear at the 11th hour and say "ya I knew that...". IMO and just mine....KC steered clear of RG after the DNA tests revealed Caylee was not Jesse's bio-child.

I hope we can find the "media date" that RG speaks of a (full name) ZG...

Did you see where Cindy also speaks of the 2006 full name on GVS 8-08-08 ??

RG & Cindy 'backing" the same KC story, is really strange.....

The Rev has a remarkable memory! He steps forward via media to tell us KC told him Jeff H had introduced him to Zanny - over TWO years ago - May/06. His own son - Jesse- wasn't even aware of a Zanny until 6 or so months before Caylee went missing? NO ONE but the Rev knew of Jeff-with-the-nonexistent-child's involvement until KC made this claim after June 16th/08.

According to Lauren G's LE interview, she babysat Caylee until she was 8 months old, believing KC was working at Sports Authority. She said she quit when she found out KC didn't have a job. During that time she said she babysat until either KC or CA came home - no mention of the Grunds at all. If the Rev was not aware of this other "real" babysitter I can't help but wonder why not. His claim makes it appear he and his family did all the babysitting!

Couldn't it be...THERE IS NO ZG (except for those who really want one, maybe to further KCs nanny defense......)?

I don't think RG said he saw ZG. He said KC TOLD him that JH had told HER (KC) about ZG.

IIRC, Cindy said during the initial bond hearing that the Grunds babysat for Caylee a lot while Casey and JG were together.

Bold by Ames:

Yes, yes, I KNOW that Zanny doesn't exist. I am just trying to see if KC was inconsistant in yet ANOTHER of her statements. I heard her say in one of her interviews that Zanny (the INVISIBLE babysitter that does NOT exist) had NO children. Other posters on this board have stated that she has said that Zanny (the INVISIBLE babsitter that does NOT exist) has two children. Just wondered if we have caught her in YET another one of her lies. That's all...I do agree with you. No nanny, no nanny...she does not exist.

There are so many lies. I don't think LE will try and show every one....just that she does not exist. It's easy to get to bogged down trying to figureout every lie.

i remember, can't remember where reading that casey said that zanny had room mates those roommates had the names of 2 of zfg's (the one that went to sawgrass) kids names.

also when she was telling lp or rob, forget which about zanny and her sister samantha jumping her in the park and taking caylee. zanny was there with her sister and kids, who's kids they were suppose to be, whether zanny or her sister's i don't remember.

the 'zanny' room mates names were not the same as the 'ZG' childrens names.

I don't think RG said he saw ZG. He said KC TOLD him that JH had told HER (KC) about ZG.

IIRC, Cindy said during the initial bond hearing that the Grunds babysat for Caylee a lot while Casey and JG were together.

I think the poster meant JH had intoduced HER to a (full name) ZG in 2006.

any thoughts on why RG waited 'til Sept. to come forward with his info about

JH & a (full name) ZG that KC told him about in 'early 2006' ??

There is no Nanny . . . why do we waste space discussing this issue?

No phone calls
No texts
No emails
No one met her

if anyone names or reveals any personal information about these children that will be the end of this thread.

the 'zanny' room mates names were not the same as the 'ZG' childrens names.

Correct.

I think this whole idea that KC knew of the "real" ZFG's 2 kids (the 2 who lived with her) may have come about because (IIRC) the "real" ZFG said that the police told her KC gave the names of her kids.

Why would the police tell her that? 2 possibilities--one, the police knew KC gave 2 names (as "roommates") and, like lots of people here, forgot that the 2 names KC gave were not the same as the 2 names ZFG put on the Sawgrass paper; or, two, the police were bluffing just in case ZFG was actually The Evil Nanny to see if ZFG would crack. i.e., OK, you say you don't know her, but how is that possible if she knows everything about you?

<snip>

No, I agree RG never said HE SAW ZG (and why my post says that I'm not sure because it certainly wasn't what I intended to say - sorry - must be my phantom fingers....). RG said Casey found ZG through Jeff H - this was on a NG show in Sept.

Casey couldn't confront ANY real ZG.

A real ZG might have an alibi.

I don't think Casey did any ZG research. I think somebody gave her the name for any number of other reasons.

Like, "Where's Caylee? Oh...with Zanny your nanny? I know a Zanny...ZFG. She got her tattoo here." Or, "ZG sells 'tupperware' ".

If Casey had recently heard ZG's name in passing and filed the name away, when trapped with Lee saying "LE is on the way", the ZG name probaby popped right up in Casey's brain. Just like Casey ran into JH at a restaurant and THEN told Cindy she was dating JH and working with JH in Jacksonville.

JMO

We probably already talked about it, but the ZG we have seen has several tatoo's, the one on her hand is a heart with a name or initials in it. Wonder if she got it at the same Tatoo place KC went to.

Okay...I have read posts that say that KC said that Zanaida (the invisible babysitter) had two children. During the police interview that I heard over and over again on NG...she is asked..."Does Zanaida have any children?", KC says, "No". Then she is asked.."Can she have children of her own?", and then KC says..."I don't know, we never discussed that". So, I am confused. Is this just one of her inconsistant statements, or what?

The idea of Zanny having 2 children comes from the defenses counter claim to ZG's defamation suit, I believe.

On page 4, #6 it reads: The information was different in a number of material way; specifically, that the Zeinaida Gonzalez that Ms. Anthony was referring to drove a different car; she had a different name and she had less children than the Plaintiff has. The Plaintiff has six (6) children, the Zenaida Gonzalez identified by the Defendant has two (2) kids.
Bold mine.

I think Casey most like had HEARD of ZG shortly before her arrest. It could have been as simple as a tattoo parlor friend asking where Caylee was.

"Caylee is at the beach with Zanny."

"Pretty name. Is it a nickname?"

"No, it is short for Zenaida."

"A Zenaida comes here a lot...ZFG. She drives a silver Focus. She needs to get new plates, her NY ones have expired."

Casey chuckles over the thought of someone having the same name as her made-up babysitter. But When Casey is trapped and Lee says the police are on their way and she is going to have to take them to Caylee, Casey is swift on her feet..."No I can't...I meant...no...The nanny kidnapped her. It was Zanny...I mean Zaneida...ZFG...yea that is who did it."

Only when Casey is getting arrested and things are thrown at her, she realizes naming a REAL person might be a mistake.

"What if Zaneida has an alibi????" (oops)

Casey is shown ZG picture.

"Nope. Not her. Too old."

IMO

That is a very good point!

Bold by Ames:

Yes, yes, I KNOW that Zanny doesn't exist. I am just trying to see if KC was inconsistant in yet ANOTHER of her statements. I heard her say in one of her interviews that Zanny (the INVISIBLE babysitter that does NOT exist) had NO children. Other posters on this board have stated that she has said that Zanny (the INVISIBLE babsitter that does NOT exist) has two children. Just wondered if we have caught her in YET another one of her lies. That's all...I do agree with you. No nanny, no nanny...she does not exist.

Casey never changed her story about Zanny having no kids. When LE talked to ZFG, they had already been to Sawgrass and seen the apartment app. They knew she had two kids. Somewhere along the line things got twisted and ZFG was left believing that Casey knew the names of her two children. Casey's attorney also said that Casey claimed ZFG had two children. I believe that was an error since Casey never talked with LE again to change her story.

The names of the two children are not at all similar to the names Casey gave the roomates.

I think the poster meant JH had intoduced HER to a (full name) ZG in 2006.

any thoughts on why RG waited 'til Sept. to come forward with his info about

JH & a (full name) ZG that KC told him about in 'early 2006' ??

How do you know RG waited until Sept.to come forward to LE?

We have no idea who said what to LE when. According to the interview transcripts taken in July and Aug. Casey talked about her nanny named Zani to everybody...probably starting since whenever the Grunds stopped babysitting.

If there is a transcript of an LE interview with RG I missed it.

Okay...I have read posts that say that KC said that Zanaida (the invisible babysitter) had two children. During the police interview that I heard over and over again on NG...she is asked..."Does Zanaida have any children?", KC says, "No". Then she is asked.."Can she have children of her own?", and then KC says..."I don't know, we never discussed that". So, I am confused. Is this just one of her inconsistant statements, or what?

I see where you're coming from. Most of KCs lies tend to ebb and flow based on what's around her.

I think LE asked "Can she have children of her own" to see if they were working with an abduction by a desperate (infertile) woman- like the women who kill pregnant women to steal their babies and pass them off as their own.

Then I think KC thought about it for a minute, "does she have kids or doesn't she?" to see which would work better- sound more realistic.

IIRC the two children came from Cindy first- the whole Tampa/accident story. To her mom it probably sounded more realistic to say this "nanny" had children too, so it was more like 2 girlfriends hanging out with their babies, which would explain (in KCs mind) why she didn't pay the nanny (if that ever came up with Cindy)

Maybe I'm thinking more about it than KC did haha

We probably already talked about it, but the ZG we have seen has several tatoo's, the one on her hand is a heart with a name or initials in it. Wonder if she got it at the same Tatoo place KC went to.

I think that the tattoo place was a likely common ground. Someone there may have talked to both ZG and KC and passed on ZG's name for a reason having nothing to do with Caylee.

Because this ZG and Casey both have been linked to the same tattoo place and because of the Sawgrass coincidence AND because of the silver similar vehicle, this ZG is probably the only ZG Casey had opportunity to have ever heard of.

It is VERY possible Casey got ZG's name and SOME details about her without EVER seeing her. If Casey got her information about ZG from the rent application or from tattoo place conversation Casey wouldn't have a clue what ZG looked like or how old she was.

Casey wouldn't want LE to find any particular ZG (who might have a solid alibi) and probably winged the story off the top of her head on the spur of the moment anyway.

I don't see that changing a couple of details lets Casey off the hook.

IMO

I hope we can find the "media date" that RG speaks of a (full name) ZG...

Did you see where Cindy also speaks of the 2006 full name on GVS 8-08-08 ??

RG & Cindy 'backing" the same KC story, is really strange.....

Their source would have been the same.

Yikes, I missed that Casey was using the full name ZG as far back as 2006. I wonder why Casey would tell RG the full name? But, if he asked, that means he was concerned.

Their source would have been the same.

Yikes, I missed that Casey was using the full name ZG as far back as 2006. I wonder why Casey would tell RG the full name? But, if he asked, that means he was concerned.

IIRC, Rev G said he was surprised that Casey offered up so much information. He told her simply that she couldn't continue to bring Caylee there to be babysat. Casey then jumped into a story about how that was okay because she'd found this nanny whose name was ZG and blah, blah, blah.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loretti11