Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Above bolded by me,

Thank you Clock's Tickin :blowkiss: This is exactly what I was thinking, just needed to make sure the time supported it. I know it's in the documents, so I have been pouring over them to find it there. I will continue to do so, as I want to read that section in it's entirety. I don't recall anyone questioning her on the fact that she did indeed claim to have seen ZG after June 16.

Keep in mind that this all happened on the way home from a work related trip to Tampa. In a later jailhouse meeting with GA/CA-KC says to her parents "I never left the area, except for that one time at the beach"--which basically amounts to everything she'd told her parents about those 31 days being nothing but BS....so.....??

First I heard this, but on Nancy Grace an attorney involved in the ZG lawsuit against KC said his client was the one that visited Sawgrass and she drove a car with NY plates at the time. :eek:

No wonder this particular ZG is suing KC..

First I heard this, but on Nancy Grace an attorney involved in the ZG lawsuit against KC said his client was the one that visited Sawgrass and she drove a car with NY plates at the time. :eek:

No wonder this particular ZG is suing KC..

KC's zanny had baby-sat for 1 1/2 -2 yrs.....& drove a 2008 white ford focus.

So, I guess zanny flew to NY & bought her new car ???

NY was only one of the places that zanny had connections to.

KC's zanny had baby-sat for 1 1/2 -2 yrs.....& drove a 2008 white ford focus.

So, I guess zanny flew to NY & bought her new car ???

NY was only one of the places that zanny had connections to.

Thanks TxDot,

My point was, for ZFG groupies, is that KC said ZFG had connections to NY. Lo and behold, our ZFG who visited Sawgrass drove a car with NY plates.

This little fact was not on the guest card. How did KC figure this out? Was she there on the 17th?

Thanks TxDot,

My point was, for ZFG groupies, is that KC said ZFG had connections to NY. Lo and behold, our ZFG who visited Sawgrass drove a car with NY plates.

This little fact was not on the guest card. How did KC figure this out? Was she there on the 17th?

Casey said ZFG had connections to almost every state in the union. Tony was in NY - it probably was on Casey's mind.

Thanks TxDot,

Imo, I think KC was watching. JWG, you're extremely thorough, yet you missed it in the beginning. This came out a long time ago. See, sometimes I think we all work so hard that we accidentally miss what's right in front of us. Maybe we should do a calendar like they did on the Astro forum. Each and every "proven" fact could be placed on the calendar on the day in which it's proven to have happened. Then thread in the theories accordingly (in a different color). What say you?

Imo, I think KC was watching. JWG, you're extremely thorough, yet you missed it in the beginning. This came out a long time ago. See, sometimes I think we all work so hard that we accidentally miss what's right in front of us. Maybe we should do a calendar like they did on the Astro forum. Each and every "proven" fact could be placed on the calendar on the day in which it's proven to have happened. Then thread in the theories accordingly (in a different color). What say you?

There's already timeline threads and calendars in the stickies... that would certainly speed up the process... :) Lots of people have put a lot of time and work into those already.

I am not as thorough as I may seem. I miss a gawd awful amount :banghead:. As much as I want to, I can't follow every thread here. The other problem for me is that I did not start following the case until late October. :boohoo: I appreciate you sleuthers who have been here a while and are patient with me as I discover "new" information :blowkiss:.

Having said all that, I don't think the KC-world ZFG needs so much a calendar as she needs a one-page biographical sketch. Would love to see the KC-world version laid out against the source of the "facts".

There's already timeline threads and calendars in the stickies... that would certainly speed up the process... :) Lots of people have put a lot of time and work into those already.

Yes, Dawn, I know that...but I said Calendar...not a day by day thread. It's easier to see the whole picture when you see the actual day by day happenings when they're sitting side by side. It's what some people did on the Astrology thread and it turned out fantastic. Check it out and you'll see what I'm talking about. It's 1 link with 1 calendar, month by month and day by day basis. It took alot of time for them to do it, but it was well worth it. The stickies here are incredible. The amount of info in them is off the hook. If everything was compiled into just 1 calendar, it would make it so much easier to add, or deduct, as deems necessary. Of course only a few people would have access to updating it as the need fits, but it very well could work in the bigger scheme of things.

I am not as thorough as I may seem. I miss a gawd awful amount :banghead:. As much as I want to, I can't follow every thread here. The other problem for me is that I did not start following the case until late October. :boohoo: I appreciate you sleuthers who have been here a while and are patient with me as I discover "new" information :blowkiss:.

Having said all that, I don't think the KC-world ZFG needs so much a calendar as she needs a one-page biographical sketch. Would love to see the KC-world version laid out against the source of the "facts".

Ya know what...Now that's an idea!

Yes, Dawn, I know that...but I said Calendar...not a day by day thread. It's easier to see the whole picture when you see the actual day by day happenings when they're sitting side by side. It's what some people did on the Astrology thread and it turned out fantastic. Check it out and you'll see what I'm talking about. It's 1 link with 1 calendar, month by month and day by day basis. It took alot of time for them to do it, but it was well worth it. The stickies here are incredible. The amount of info in them is off the hook. If everything was compiled into just 1 calendar, it would make it so much easier to add, or deduct, as deems necessary. Of course only a few people would have access to updating it as the need fits, but it very well could work in the bigger scheme of things.
LOL we have that :) We have all been working on it for a long time. We have all contributed to it and would love your help if you would like to join in.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72183

I have been thinking about this myself and do not know exactly where it is going, but I thought I would detail what we know about all the Zanny stuff:

Sawgrass Zenaida:
Last name used is Gonzales.
Do not know her full name.
Could be her mother's maiden name.
Do not know her husband's name.
Has 4-6 kids, but only mentions 2 during appointment.
Has long-ish brown, frizzy hair, with bad blonde dye.
Is heavy, short.
Has heart-shaped tattoo on her left hand, between the thumb and the finger which encircles her own initals, ZG. (odd)
Is homeless.
Lives at Motel 6 with kids, or some of them.
Works in housekeeping at Motel 6.
Has an ex-husband somewhere.
Car has NY plates.
Lost her DL somewhere around 2/08.
Cell phone number on visitor card was hers.
Does not know KC or Caylee.
Did not live at Sawgrass - ever.
Is about 35-40 years old.
Got a somewhat high profile lawyer, some how, to represent her in a suit against KC.

Traffic Ticket Zanny:
Last name Gonzales.
Is 3 months older than KC.
Ticketed for FTY and No DL on 5/24/08. (AL party, AD ticketed this day too)
Appeared with counsel?
Fined.
Made payments on fines.
Payments stop on 8/18, charges continue to asess @ $4/month thereafter.
Do not know the make, model of the car.

Brevard County Zanny
Named Fernandez-Gonsalez.
Works.
Has children.
Has name on office door.
Has website for Working Moms.
Office burglarized between closing on Friday and Monday 6/9 at opening.
Computers, gadgets taken.
Worried about personal information and photos of kids.
Is in mid-late 20's
Has thick wavy dark brown hair.

KC's Zanny:
5'7" 140lbs.
26 years of age
Half black, half Puerto Rican.
Is wealthy.
Worked at Universal as a "seasonal".
Has older sister Samantha who has 3 kids.
Has no children.
Father is Victor.
Mother is Gloria who once lived at the Nursing Home or Assited Living Home and Zanny lived with her.
Lived in another spot as well.
Would meet KC with Caylee in different places for convenience, stores, etc.
Changed phone numbers, depending on which phone she had at the time.
Has contacts in NY, NC, FL, PR, TX.
Got a new 2008 Ford Focus, silver.
Has known KC for 4 years.
Babysat for the last 1 - 2 years.

JG heard of Zanny years ago.
CA and GA heard of a nanny for 1 1/2 years.
New friends recently heard of Zanny.
Brother never heard of Zanny.
Old friends never heard of Zanny.
Universal never heard of Zanny.
RG heard of Zenaida Gonzales in 2006. (added per TexDot)

Post Office Zanny:
Middle initial R.
(added per TexDot)

Zenaida is not pronounced Zah nye dah, lending intself to a Zanny nickname.
It is prounced Sseh nye dah. Sseh would never lead to Zzz. The fact that KC did not have a nanny named Zenaida can be proven simply by the way she mispronounces the name to the A's and to LE. This tells me she read it from something.

I think we can discount the Brevard County Zanny as being of any concern. She did not work with NG, so this connection is cut. And, she is the only one of the known Zanny's with Fernandez in her name.

Could KC have "found" Sawgrass Zanny's ID and used it later? Unlikely, Sawgrass Zanny is too old. The face and dates would all have to be changed. "Could" KC do this? Maybe, but not by herself. Maybe she bought a stolen ID? Why? She was of age when this Zanny lost her license, so she wouldn't need it to enter bars. To swindle this Zanny out of money? She had none to be swindled.

Could KC have gotten this woman's name from the visitor log? Quite possible, while "looking" for a new apartment for/with AL and Troy. But, no one has any proof that KC ever went to Sawgrass. And this Zanny doesn't use hyphen-Fernandez.

Could KC have passed off as ZG while driving Annie's car on 5/24? Could have, but there is no proof anywhere that KC and Annie were in the car much less that there was a ZG in Annie's car that day. While it is odd that these 2 names were ticketed on the same day that is all it is, odd. No proof of any connections. After 7/15, KC was either in jail or under constant surveillance. So how could she make a payment on her "Zanny" fine on 8/15 when these have to be in person payments? Not to mention that Traffic Ticket Zanny cleared up her no DL violation by providing her current DL in court, which would not happen with a fake ID.

They are all separate Zanny Gonzaleses. IIRC LE pulled up all 12 ZG's for KC to identify and none of them were her Zanny. Here are 4 ZG's that we know of and there are tons more out there. Although KC had Z's in her school, she obviously never knew them, because she can't pronounce the name.

Where KC came up with the ZG/Sawgrass apt 210 connection is anyone's guess. But, the connection ZG has to Sawgrass didn't happen until June 17 or 8 days after Caylee was 'dropped off at Sawgrass #210 stairwell' or 1 day after Caylee was 'taken at JBP', whichever is to be believed but nonetheless while AL stayed home from school with KC all day long. So, KC wasn't at Sawgrass to see ZG there on the 17th.

I think KC was considering dumping Caylee at the Sawgrass dumpsters on the 18th and came across some office documents with ZG's name on them. She added "Fernandez" when questioned by family because that was her original "plan" of what she was going to say, but Gonzales came out too, inadvertently, (Freudian) and so she went with the hyphen.

LOL we have that :) We have all been working on it for a long time. We have all contributed to it and would love your help if you would like to join in.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72183

JBean, thanks for my link last night.:blowkiss: I just assumed that the calendar was like the rest of the threads, so didn't look in depth. You guys are doing a wonderful job with it...and yes, I'll help in any way I can. Just let me know what ya need me to do. Again, you're truly appreciated (as well as everyone else here). Hugs!

DotsEyes

Good Work !!......two things maybe to add.

There was another Z-R-G questioned, she works for USPO, she too was cleared.

Also, in Rev. G statement, he says "in early 2006 (Mar-Ap-May) when he told KC the G's could no longer babysit, she said fine, she had found a nanny, Zenaida Gonzales"!!

Now this (as always) leads to another question....Why did Rev. G wait until Sept. to tell LE about a ZG everyone had been looking for since mid July ???

Rev. G was keeping up with this case since about "day 32".......& was making media appearences in Aug.......so it's not like he hadn't heard about the case.

KC's Zanny:
5'7" 140lbs.
26 years of age
Half black, half Puerto Rican.
Is wealthy.
Worked at Universal as a "seasonal".
Has older sister Samantha who has 3 kids.
Has no children.
Father is Victor.
Mother is Gloria who once lived at the Nursing Home or Assited Living Home and Zanny lived with her.
Lived in another spot as well.
Would meet KC with Caylee in different places for convenience, stores, etc.
Changed phone numbers, depending on which phone she had at the time.
Has contacts in NY, NC, FL, PR, TX.
Got a new 2008 Ford Focus, silver.
Has known KC for 4 years.
Babysat for the last 1 - 2 years.

Thanks DotsEyes. Let's take a fresh look by building out this fictional nanny's profile. Reusing what you wrote and adding to it from KC's statements and an email from Lee to Yuri (plus making one minor correction to the age):

Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez (KC's fictional nannie's name)

Vitals: (all taken from first interview unless otherwise noted)

• 25 Years old
  • 5' 7" (5'6" to 5'7" - email from Lee)
  • 140 lbs
  • Dark brown curly hair
  • Brown eyes
  • Mixed race: Black and Puerto Rican
  • Tan complexion (email from Lee)
  • No visible tatoos in 2-piece bathing suit (email from Lee)
  • Birthday in September

Family:

• Mother: Gloria Gonzalez, 55 (email from Lee)
  • Step-dad: Victor Fernandez (email from Lee)
  • No children (interview #2)
  • Has brother and sister (1st interview)
  • Sister is Samantha, 1-2 years older, not sure if last name is different (email from Lee)
Roommates:

• Raquel Farrell - hostess at Friday's (email from Lee)
  • Jennifer Rosa - works for ABC Distribution catalog in Orlando (email from Lee)
Residence:
From interview #1:

• Moved to FL from New York. Tony was talking about moving to NY. Sawgrass ZG drives a car with NY plates.
  • Lived at apartment off Bumby and Robinson until about middle of 2007. The location turns out to be an "old folk's home" across the street from RM's. It is interesting to note that RM met KC in June 2007 and moved to his apartment in Orlando in Aug. 2007...the "middle of 2007."
  • From middle of 2007 to some time in the first six months of 2008 she lived at her mom's house "off Michigan just over Conway". This is near the BoA she passed Amy's check at. Also kinda near a real ZG. But most interesting, there is a person with the mother's name that in fact lives "off Michigan just over Conway".
  • Last live at Sawgrass on Conway Rd., apartment #210 - moved there "just recently this year". The apartment had been vacant for several months and happened to be above the model apartment shown to prospective tenants. Sawgrass ZG looked at model apartment 6/17.
From interview #2 (after fessing up that she'd been lying):
  • Lived at Alafaya Club Apartments when KC first met her. Says a good friend from high school still lives there (male). These apartments are near JG and TR, - about half way in between.
  • More recently she was renting a house in Andover Lakes, off Dean and Curry Ford. This is fairly close to Lake Vaj, possibly area where she was at one point going to get a home or condo?
Babysitting: (from 1st interview unless otherwise noted)

• Met her around Christmas 2004, "before she was pregnant", or about 3 1/2 years.
  • Has been watching Caylee for 1 1/2 to 2 years (statement)
  • Started watching Caylee about end of April 2006 at Jeff Hopkins and within the past 1 1/2 years at ZFG apartment. This coincides with Rev. Grund's statement regarding when he first heard of ZG.
  • Has known her for six years (IM's with Iassan).
Other:

• Seasonal employee at Universal (interview #2)
  • Went to University of Florida (interview #2)
  • Drives 2008 silver Ford Focus purchased by step-dad (email from Lee)
  • Apparantly has some money, based on witness interviews relating what KC said to them.

JWG I will edit with the additional info shortly.

Gotta run now.

On NG show last night, camera kept showing photo of ZG's hand with a heart shaped (just like a little sticker) tattoo on it (between fingers)...I just wondered what the odds would be of this woman having a heart shaped tat like that and being involved in this case...

did anybody else think this was very strange? I got the impression NG wanted us all to see it for some reason...

On NG show last night, camera kept showing photo of ZG's hand with a heart shaped (just like a little sticker) tattoo on it (between fingers)...I just wondered what the odds would be of this woman having a heart shaped tat like that and being involved in this case...

did anybody else think this was very strange? I got the impression NG wanted us all to see it for some reason...

Well KC said her nanny had no visible tattoos while wearing a two piece bathing suit. That one on this particular ZG would certainly be visible. Perhaps the point was, this is not KC's ZFG.

Well KC said her nanny had no visible tattoos while wearing a two piece bathing suit. That one on this particular ZG would certainly be visible.

ZG also has tattoos on her chest that could not be missed.

I couldn't find where and if this subject had already been discussed. Last night on NG, they showed a clip of the ZG that is suing KC, and I noticed a heart tattoo on her hand. Then it occured to me that in a picture, or maybe more than one, Caylee had a heart tattoo or sticker on her hand. I just thought this was an extremely weird coincidence. Also, the heart sticker found on the duck tape. I'm sure it's nothing more than a coincidence, but did anyone else notice those similarities???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FOGLIGHTINVESTIGATIONS