Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
UM, Awkward and doesn't do her justice. I think it's on the person's arm actually.

Saw that I think it is his arm also. A little heated over there all week. Pop the popcorn, hopefully some news this week, I will take anything. Somebody's going a roll can not wait way past time. Or LE will give us some facts and a presser.

Saw that I think it is his arm also. A little heated over there all week. Pop the popcorn, hopefully some news this week, I will take anything. Somebody's going a roll can not wait way past time. Or LE will give us some facts and a presser.

Agree. I am just glad that her sisters don't know the details as well. So I do want to know but that means they will know too.

They looked up to her more than life itself.

So if the person responsible pleads guilty in order to minimize what has to be released; then I am cool with that.

Life. No parole. Don't pass go. Don't collect your $200.

With a case like this; There aren't too many people you can confide in that will not eventually turn their back on you.

~~~~~~~~~Something to think about for sure.

Another thing even through WH is locked up. They will have a doctor that will give him whatever. One because he is coming off drugs. And Two because this is stressful, his daughter is gone.

I forgot about all that when we were discussing the jailhouse interview. Some thought he was on auto-pilot nope they have drugged him. This helps them out dealing with him, makes me think again about who did it?

Death is one thing. But an horrific one is something else. I don't want her sisters to have to hear gory details.

So whoever is responsible plead guilty. Take life in jail. And let the judge gag-order the whole thing.

Jmo

With a case like this; There aren't too many people you can confide in that will not eventually turn their back on you.

~~~~~~~~~Something to think about for sure.

Another thing even through WH is locked up. They will have a doctor that will give him whatever. One because he is coming off drugs. And Two because this is stressful, his daughter is gone.

I forgot about all that when we were discussing the jailhouse interview. Some thought he was on auto-pilot nope they have drugged him. This helps them out dealing with him, makes me think again about who did it?

I think only methadone for heroin addicts. But a speed drug like crack cocaine; I don't think so.

A heroin withdrawal can kill you.

A crack withdrawal just makes you remember the stupid things you did while under the influence while kicking yourself in the a××

Jmo

Agree. I am just glad that her sisters don't know the details as well. So I do want to know but that means they will know too.

They looked up to her more than life itself.

So if the person responsible pleads guilty in order to minimize what has to be released; then I am cool with that.

Life. No parole. Don't pass go. Don't collect your $200.

~~~~~Agree also, sad thing the children are all victims. They will have to live with this all their lives, now that is real tragedy living through this nightmare.

It doesn't matter how much time whoever gets it will never be enough for me. I may be thinking WH didn't do it and he is covering for family and/or friends. So I see a bunch getting arrested. I hope I am wrong.

:gaah:

I think only methadone for heroin addicts. But a speed drug like crack cocaine; I don't think so.

A heroin withdrawal can kill you.

A crack withdrawal just makes you remember the stupid things you did while under the influence while kicking yourself in the a××

Jmo

~~~~sorry to disagree. I have some way ward young people I know, not to give away a lot, they will give them drugs, for sure. Now young people kids, no they usually don't get them. It is the older people that get them. Just like WH. For sure.

~~~~~Agree also, sad thing the children are all victims. They will have to live with this all their lives, now that is real tragedy living through this nightmare.

It doesn't matter how much time whoever gets it will never be enough for me. I may be thinking WH didn't do it and he is covering for family and/or friends. So I see a bunch getting arrested. I hope I am wrong.

:gaah:

Cool. But i truly feel AJ didnt text her sister.

So whoever did; This means they know she would have been worried.

So they was either stalling for time or they cared about her sister enough to reply back so she doesn't worry.

It's not like it was 3am. So i think the person cared about the sister or knew that AJ had plans to be home when lil sis walked through the doors for sisterly bonding and school chat.

Jmo

~~~~sorry to disagree. I have some way ward young people I know, not to give away a lot, they will give them drugs, for sure. Now young people kids, no they usually don't get them. It is the older people that get them. Just like WH. For sure.

Lol. Agree to disagree on the agreement of not disagreeing when we somewhat agree. Lol.

Much oblige.

BBM

No, FHG. Cause of death is the physiological changes which bring about death. Heart attack, gunshot wound to the head (massive hemmorhage), liver failure, etc. etc. Manner of death are the circumstances which caused the death. Accidental death, suicide, natural death, homicide, etc.

So, in this case...let's say AJ's cause of death was asphyxiation. What caused her death would simply be that there was an obstruction of the airways which resulted in death. Manner of death could be accidental (choking on food, vomit, etc), suicide (hanging), natural death (copd), or homicide (manual strangulation).

Make sense?

Very well put and a great example.

Cool. But i truly feel AJ didnt text her sister.

So whoever did; This means they know she would have been worried.

So they was either stalling for time or they cared about her sister enough to reply back so she doesn't worry.

It's not like it was 3am. So i think the person cared about the sister or knew that AJ had plans to be home when lil sis walked through the doors for sisterly bonding and school chat.

Jmo

Probably, to avoid raising the alarm. However Hadsell played it, with the texts he probably faked at 5 am, he must have managed somehow to convince the AJ's mom to not report it until 9 at night. So what could have convinced AJ's mom and her friends with that she could be found safe, what did Hadsell propose as possibilities to not have AJ reported missing earlier? Did he say he'd drive to the school and check her dorm? Did he tell AJ's mom a story about her being upset, thus the nephbros blowing off steam text? He may have told her that he would drive around to look for her, so I wonder whose car he may have borrowed to do that if he did borrow a car at the time or did he rent one? If LE has the necessary cooperation to know the details of this aspect, it may be very telling.

As you may remember, Zach said that before she was called in, he and the girls looked for her, and there were no tracks that could be hers in the snow. That snow would have been of concern to Hadsell as well, I think, so he would probably have limited his movements disposing of AJ as well. It would be interesting to know if there was snow on the ground where AJ was found on the same night she went missing and if that coincided with the witness seeing the dark Caravan.

It would be very interesting to know what all went on in that house before they decided (or JH decided) to file a MP. I personally have not heard of LE giving someone drugs to come down while they are in a holding cell. I think they let them tweak it out, but I could be wrong. Glad not to have experience to draw from. I know when they are locked up, a nurse takes care of dispensing meds but I think WH was still high and coming down, babbling a mile a minute.

Actually, from what I have found, Dexter is correct.

http://www.bop.gov/resources/pdfs/detoxification.pdf

I took that from this complete document:

http://www.bop.gov/resources/pdfs/detoxification.pdf

Seems they watch/monitor inmates going through stimulant withdrawal but don't medicate them. What we saw was all Wes.

Probably, to avoid raising the alarm. However Hadsell played it, with the texts he probably faked at 5 am, he must have managed somehow to convince the AJ's mom to not report it until 9 at night. So what could have convinced AJ's mom and her friends with that she could be found safe, what did Hadsell propose as possibilities to not have AJ reported missing earlier? Did he say he'd drive to the school and check her dorm? Did he tell AJ's mom a story about her being upset, thus the nephbros blowing off steam text? He may have told her that he would drive around to look for her, so I wonder whose car he may have borrowed to do that if he did borrow a car at the time or did he rent one?

Good point. Let's assume moms came home and sis said AJ texted me around 2:30pm saying that she was with friends.

Now mom says cool.

But dinner time arrives and moms give AJ a call with no answer.

Now the next text is at 5am which doesn't seem like it came from AJ according to moms.

But besides the information on text. I'm not hearing anybody say that they kept calling her and calling her.

So Wes could have tried to use the Victorville bus ride type of persona to ease moms mind that everything is ok.

Remember when he was delighted that he was able to ease the mind of a female who he congregated with on the bus who originally looked at him as a creep.

It seems like Wes is fairly good at making the situation seem harmless in a concerning woman's eyes.

So I agree. He probably tried to say don't worry at first and give plausible reasons why AJ isn't answering her phone.

So was AB staying in the house previous to AJ going missing? I had assumed it was since for some reason. In fact I had the impression some of the folk involved or sort of prominent or at the forefront of this case had only come together after AJ went missing. I know the younger guys were buddy's but I hadn't realised they were friendly with some of the older people before. I thought maybe they knew each other but not close.
Makes sense though but raises a few questions if that's the case.

I'm coming out of lurking for a moment to clarify something.

You cannot die from heroin withdrawal. It will make you wish you could, but you can't. The only two withdrawals that can be fatal are benzo's & alcohol. Crack withdrawal is a walk in the park compared to heroin or benzo's. Coke or crack withdrawal is mostly mental. Very little physical symptoms comparatively.

Also, I think it depends on jail. At my local jail, they will not give any meds to anybody for any withdrawals. You just have to tough it out. If somebody is on the verge of dying, then they will intervene. Otherwise they make you sweat it out.

Going back to lurking now!

IMO there was no meeting with AJ. I think Aj died earlier and the person responsible Called WES using her phone. This Is where he went into acton.

RSBM

Wow, this is a good one Eileen.

It could potentially explain some fuzzy timeline issues for me and maybe account for the "need" for some of the "unnecessary" information WH spewed that doesn't seem to fit or make sense.

IMO, if the call from AJ's phone to WH about the money was NOT AJ calling at all then that would bring more validity to multiple people being involved. I have thought more than one person involved for some time now but have had trouble with explaining how these multiple persons would have been brought together initially in this context of this case. I think that portion of my thought process may have been clouded by the "unnecessary" information WH added to the timeline as part of a coverup IMO.

This opens up some other scenarios for me to consider. Gonna think on this some.
:thinking:

Thanks for the lightbulb Eileen!

So was AB staying in the house previous to AJ going missing? I had assumed it was since for some reason. In fact I had the impression some of the folk involved or sort of prominent or at the forefront of this case had only come together after AJ went missing. I know the younger guys were buddy's but I hadn't realised they were friendly with some of the older people before. I thought maybe they knew each other but not close.
Makes sense though but raises a few questions if that's the case.

Let me set the record straight.

Imo. Jmo. Moo.

95% of the men or boys in AJ's life (besides zach, and mel ) had a crush on AJ.

Jmo.

I'm coming out of lurking for a moment to clarify something.

You cannot die from heroin withdrawal. It will make you wish you could, but you can't. The only two withdrawals that can be fatal are benzo's & alcohol. Crack withdrawal is a walk in the park compared to heroin or benzo's. Coke or crack withdrawal is mostly mental. Very little physical symptoms comparatively.

Also, I think it depends on jail. At my local jail, they will not give any meds to anybody for any withdrawals. You just have to tough it out. If somebody is on the verge of dying, then they will intervene. Otherwise they make you sweat it out.

Going back to lurking now!

So. What's up with all the methadone clinics if you can't die from withdrawals after injecting heroin most of your life.

Not sniffing. I'm saying injecting.

This is why methadone clinics were built.

Heavy injection heroin users can die from withdrawal.

They can actually vomit and crap themselves to death. Jmo

Good point. Let's assume moms came home and sis said AJ texted me around 2:30pm saying that she was with friends.

Now mom says cool.

But dinner time arrives and moms give AJ a call with no answer.

Now the next text is at 5am which doesn't seem like it came from AJ according to moms.

But besides the information on text. I'm not hearing anybody say that they kept calling her and calling her.

So Wes could have tried to use the Victorville bus ride type of persona to ease moms mind that everything is ok.

Remember when he was delighted that he was able to ease the mind of a female who he congregated with on the bus who originally looked at him as a creep.

It seems like Wes is fairly good at making the situation seem harmless in a concerning woman's eyes.

So I agree. He probably tried to say don't worry at first and give plausible reasons why AJ isn't answering her phone.

Yes, and he would need to delay reporting AJ missing to buy himself more time to dispose of her possibly? If he had been able to do that earlier, he would not have needed the extra time, so I think his securing the black car and moving her to where she was found may have occurred on Tuesday night, before she was reported. He may have also given the okay to AJ's mom to report her missing, considering how the mom continued to depend on him to lead the search, discuss the break in as he described, and blew a horn in his honor as he sat behind bars at the balloon release ceremony. I suspect the delay was about getting a car and waiting for the cover of dark, and that it may have been done quickly, and that it is possible still that he had help with this aspect of it. If that's possible then whom does he know who could fly in rent a car and move AJ whom he could trust without anyone local knowing? If he had no help and he secured the black Caravan himself, than what did he have to do to secure it, steal it, borrow it, or rent it? His sister in her more recent incredulous interviews mentions going to Norfolk since the first in which she made a point of saying she hadn't been there yet. That seems suspicious to me that she bothers to make a point of it each time, i wasn't there then, then i was there, then i wasn't there, then they didn't let me in to the service, so i was there... so see, it's an important point she keeps reminding herself to make. She flies in and out. She seems to have had plastic surgery as her face has changed drastically from her first picture with him to the most recent one, that's not just weight loss, so she has some disposable income to pull it off, possibly. She has a history of helping him get away with misdeeds by her own admission, I don't see her having any problem lying to save her own skin too. Hadsell would not throw her under the bus as it would prove he did it, so they figure as long as they stick to the stories it may work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat