Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to be staying somewhere, what of the girlfriend he was with, he wasn't described as being looking like a tramp, he looks clean shaven so his ablutions were done somewhere .Point is if staying/ living in Luz he could have been inside an house using his mobile.
As the crow flies, the yellow house he stayed in was 1.7 km from apartment 5A. Yes, he could have stayed anywhere within the 2.5 km radius. Given the inside of the box factory where his picture was taken by an ex-gf, suggests to me that he could’ve roughed it at times. IMO.

I think I have cracked where MWT says CB was on the day, around 30 min away. Considering that he is tweeting with hidden connotations often, from his tweet on the 22nd of Sept - while filming for the documentary, he has a picture taken from Carvoeiro, with the tweet:
"Been hot today - very picturesque location for a PTC (Piece to camera) our second camera is also a drone flyer so allows from some beautiful shots ."
What do you think?

eta: unless Carvoeiro is in relation to the British pedophile OG was looking into who lived in Carvoeiro and has already died?? But then, I guess this documentary is about CB, no?
I wouldn't have expected them to drag up the British paedophile for this doc, although they may have spoken about the 5 intruder attacks on children that happened there.

But, no, I think you might be right. Going to the effort of drone footage and doing a PTC (maybe with the woman's husband?) you'd think the area is significant for some aspect of the doc. The distance fits with being 30 mins away and other than what we've mentioned, doesn't seem to be any other link to this area discussed in the MM case.

Last edited:
As the crow flies, the yellow house he stayed in was 1.7 km from apartment 5A. Yes, he could have stayed anywhere within the 2.5 km radius. Given the inside of the box factory where his picture was taken by an ex-gf, suggests to me that he could’ve roughed it at times. IMO.

He could have done, but none of the descriptions of suspicious looking men fit a rough sleeper. If its him that is.

Many people keep asking, why HCW is frequenting english spoken media as well.

I'm still asking, why a native english speaking child went missing in portugal, although the streets should be roamed with portugese children.

Posters of MM are decorating the walls of english speaking peados, as recent reports are claiming.

So yes, until further notice i'm still interested in possible links to english speaking regions!;)

Or maybe english spoken regions? Please excuse my ignorance! Not my native language! But i assume, you fathom what i'm trying to say, between all of these false friends!

Redwood back in 2014 talked of 5 assaults on British holidaymakers all involving girls.

He could have done, but none of the descriptions of suspicious looking men fit a rough sleeper. If its him that is.
I don't think he could have looked all that "rough" given the amount of women he appears to have been involved with around the time. That's not to say he wasn't living out of a campervan either though, hardly sleeping "rough" is it.

I don't think he could have looked all that "rough" given the amount of women he appears to have been involved with around the time. That's not to say he wasn't living out of a campervan either though, hardly sleeping "rough" is it.

Indeed and its even harder in that respect to tie him down to an exact location at any given time imo.

I wouldn't have expected them to drag up the British paedophile for this doc, although they may have spoken about the 5 intruder attacks on children that happened there.

But, no, I think you might be right. Going to the effort of drone footage and doing a PTC (maybe with the woman's husband?) you'd think the area is significant for some aspect of the doc. The distance fits with being 30 mins away and other than what we've mentioned, doesn't seem to be any other link to this area discussed in the MM case.
agreed, it appears to be significant enough to warrant a drone and a PTC!
it is also half an hour drive from PdL, and therefore could have been where the fling was staying.

Sleeping rough there wouldn't be as in a street person in the UK .
Was described by someone that he liked to dress " properly" , e.g suit jacket .
I don't think for a minute he would be taken for a holidaymaker ,males on holiday tend to dress either in tracksuit joggers , shorts or those casual beige coloured trousers .

Sleeping rough there wouldn't be as in a street person in the UK .
Was described by someone that he liked to dress " properly" , e.g suit jacket .
I don't think for a minute he would be taken for a holidaymaker ,males on holiday tend to dress either in tracksuit joggers , shorts or those casual beige coloured trousers .

Unless you were a local and knew who CB was I think a German speaking man, wearing casual clothes, driving a VW as he did in the Spain footage, could easily be perceived as a tourist or "Just call me Happy Hobby Hippy''.
I must say though, in all the pics we have of him he does seem to have a penchant for a black suit jacket, hence the nickname ' the waiter' - But I doubt he dressed like that 24-7. Probably just at work 'waiting' tables or dressing to try to impress whilst in the Jag or out on the town- A chameleon, playing a role............ IMO.

Last edited:
Unless you were a local and knew who CB was I think a German speaking man, wearing casual clothes, driving a VW as he did in the Spain footage, could easily be perceived as a tourist. "Happy Hobby Hippy''
I must say though, in all the pics we have of him he does seem to have a penchant for a black suit jacket, hence the nickname ' the waiter' - But I doubt he dressed like that 24-7. Probably just at work 'waiting' tables or dressing to try to impress IMO.

No one who spoke of the lurkers said they were wearing black jackets.

So... some people, who may or may not have been the intruder, seen lurking around the apartment weren't wearing a black jacket like the one CB "sometimes" wore....

I don't think even FF would consider that worthy of putting in a defence case. Most of the pics I've seen of CB he is wearing a t-shirt anyway.

The important thing isn't what they were wearing but what they looked like.

Last edited:
So... some people, who may or may not have been the intruder, seen lurking around the apartment weren't wearing a black jacket like the one CB "sometimes" wore....

I don't think even FF would consider that worthy of putting in a defence case. Most of the pics I've seen of CB he is wearing a t-shirt anyway.

The important thing isn't what they were wearing but what they looked like.
If he was known about town why was he not identified at the time , easy to say after he makes headlines, thats who I saw.

No they didn't - but like I said above, I doubt he dressed like that all the time - Look at the Spain footage, box factory and other pics.
From CT's rogatory interview

CT'And, humm... then I believe I saw him wearing a blue-grey T-shirt, it was not dark blue, more of a pallid colour and it was, humm... a type of blue with short sleeves, humm... but I did not see anything below, I did not see the trousers or shoes or anything else, only the top part"
CT'It was clear, he was light-skinned, he had no freckles, he was not sunburned, he was not dark, nor bronzed from the sun, he was a light colour, not white, white but you know'humm..he was not one who was exposed to the sun."
Contrary to what CT thought in her " he was not one exposed to the sun " I would argue against her opinion .
People of light skin who live in these type of countries for any amount of time rarely lose all the colouring their skin has taken on .
. Apart from her observations noted earlier about his features , would she really have been able to see if he had any freckles at that distance ?

Here is what one witness, Tasmin Silence said:
‘The first time that I saw him he was wearing a sports style jacket of thin black leather, with a zipper and several pockets also with similar zippers, in silver. She saw no label or inscription. The jacket was open, therefore she saw a white t-shirt, with a dark blue label near the waist, which she cannot identify very well’.

From CT's rogatory interview

CT'And, humm... then I believe I saw him wearing a blue-grey T-shirt, it was not dark blue, more of a pallid colour and it was, humm... a type of blue with short sleeves, humm... but I did not see anything below, I did not see the trousers or shoes or anything else, only the top part"
CT'It was clear, he was light-skinned, he had no freckles, he was not sunburned, he was not dark, nor bronzed from the sun, he was a light colour, not white, white but you know'humm..he was not one who was exposed to the sun."
Contrary to what CT thought in her " he was not one exposed to the sun " I would argue against her opinion .
People of light skin who live in these type of countries for any amount of time rarely lose all the colouring their skin has taken on .
. Apart from her observations noted earlier about his features , would she really have been able to see if he had any freckles at that distance ?

He'd been in prison for 8 months during 2006 so was out of the sun, and he wasn't that tanned in the Spain footage in March 2006.

Even if he did have a slight tan, that can still be described as being light skinned, as opposed to dark or olive skinned.

If she said it's him, we don't need a litmus test.

JMO

Madeleine McCann: Suspect Christian B filmed during road trip five weeks before she disappeared

Last edited:
I just noticed this from the description of the German documentary:

"In seinem Umfeld gibt es viele deutsche Frauen und Männer, die einzelne Details um das Verbrechen beschreiben können, kommentiert Chefredakteurin Juliane Eßling. " (in loose translation: "Editor-in-chief Juliane Eßling comments that there are many German women and men in his environment who can describe individual details about the crime.")

do they mean the murder of MM?? Am I translating it and understanding it correctly?

"Sat.1 investigativ" rollt Entführungsfall Maddie neu auf

I just noticed this from the description of the German documentary:

"In seinem Umfeld gibt es viele deutsche Frauen und Männer, die einzelne Details um das Verbrechen beschreiben können, kommentiert Chefredakteurin Juliane Eßling. " (in loose translation: "Editor-in-chief Juliane Eßling comments that there are many German women and men in his environment who can describe individual details about the crime.")

do they mean the murder of MM?? Am I translating it and understanding it correctly?

"Sat.1 investigativ" rollt Entführungsfall Maddie neu auf

You're doing it both correctly.

You're doing it both correctly.
thanks and wow
how would they know though individual details? and have they spoken to the journalists? this is intriguing...
and I cannot but think that there must be a reason why both documentaries haven't given a broadcasting date as @Dlk79 (I think) mentioned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJAY0618