FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
"As far as TM goes remember it was you who sealed the first deal with me having him come in the first place".

Makes me wonder what kind of deal was made and if there was more than one deal made about TM when she said this..

I assume the police asked for a brush which Caylee brushed her hair with. I don't know why Cindy wouldn't just give the brush she brushed Caylee's hair with.

But like Chilly said, it's not like the lab couldn't figure it out. Wonder if this will affect the hair samples taken from the car?

I would say no considering they got samples from Casey herself. But if this email is real it does show what CA is really up to and LE and the FBI just might reconsider CA accidently washing evidence JMO

IF this is true, it is sickening. Nothing really surprises me with anyone in this family anymore. I don't understand it but I am not surprised by it.

Well I think it's a big deal. LE asked specifically for Caylee's hairbrush. She gave them Casey's. Unless I missed something, no where does it state that Casey and Caylee used the same brush. My kids when toddlers had different hairbrushes than me. Their hair was different than mine. There scalps were more tender.

Yes it does matter where if comes from - they are looking for full strands - if forensics needs to separate whos hair from who and not have full strands it does matter - broken hair is not what they needed - also the brush would have scalp cells as well as hair

Cindy said she washed everything that came out of the car because it smelled so bad

Why do you think hair in one brush would be broken but not hair in another? Did Cindy compare the hair in the two brushes and decide to provide only the brush with 'broken' hairs?

Do you have a link to the part I bolded?

I have always suspected that she did not give LE the correct pants. (I think that KC wore those on the day that she was indicted.) Regardless, she has admitted to washing the pants and the knife. By her own admission, she gave LA the gas cans to use. That car was clean as a whistle. Would it suprise me if she did this? Not in the least.

MOO

ETA - Oops. I almost forgot. She held on to that bag of Caylee's clothes that Chris gave to her around July 24th too. Never even mentioned it until she "verbal diareahed it" in her interview with LE in August. (The one with Caylee's swimsuits.)

"As far as TM goes remember it was you who sealed the first deal with me having him come in the first place".

Makes me wonder what kind of deal was made and if there was more than one deal made about TM when she said this..

well I dont see TM searching anymore and he abruptly left
dunno

I assume the police asked for a brush which Caylee brushed her hair with. I don't know why Cindy wouldn't just give the brush she brushed Caylee's hair with.

But like Chilly said, it's not like the lab couldn't figure it out. Wonder if this will affect the hair samples taken from the car?

Maybe that's why the lab could only pin the hair down to a female in the Anthony family. Now that's a big problem.

Cindy Anthony tries to give the appearance that she's cooperating with investigators, but Eyewitness News has learned she and her husband George have been stalling for weeks to answer their follow-up questions in the investigation.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18146218/detail.html

They will not meet with FBI again after those videos came out.
Can they be forced to? I do not think so.:furious:

CA going to jail would be a good thing. In addition to the obvious reasons, think what it could do to the jail population! If you were in the next cell, wouldn't you be on your best behavior so you could get out early on good behavior? And wouldn't you forsake your former ways so you wouldn't have to return and risk being within earshot of CA? On second thought, not a good idea...too many prisoners carving knives out of their toothbrushes.

They will not meet with FBI again after those videos came out.
Can they be forced to? I do not think so.:furious:

they think they're above the law
can bs their way throu anything
wont cooperate
expect public to stalk children
tamper w/evidence etc....

they'll have to testify in court to all they do and face their maker like CA said
good luck in hell imo

I would say no considering they got samples from Casey herself. But if this email is real it does show what CA is really up to and LE and the FBI just might reconsider CA accidently washing evidence JMO

How does the email show what CA is 'really up to?' What if Cindy told LG that it occurred to her after she gave LE the brush Casey and Caylee shared that she could have given them the one that was used exclusively by Caylee?

Without the context, it's impossible to say what actually happened or to make any judgments, IMO.

Maybe that's why the lab could only pin the hair down to a female in the Anthony family. Now that's a big problem.

That had slipped my mind SuziQ... indeed that is a big problem. :eek: I mean, isn't this 'death band' on the hair a relatively new test? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I read it was introduced in 04. If they can't pin the hair to Caylee and the defense can argue that this testing mechanism is open to flaws... well, that will make for an interesting day in court.

Quote from WFTV, Eyewitness News, 11/25/08

"So is this "obstructing justice?" Eyewitness News looked up the legal definition: "An attempt to interfere with the administration of the courts, the judicial system or law enforcement officers, including threatening witnesses, improper conversations with jurors, hiding evidence, or interfering with an arrest. Such activity is a crime."

And: "It is unlikely the Anthonys would be charged since they lost their granddaughter, but the issues could affect their credibility if they try to defend Casey in court."

Okay, so I guess it's not a crime if parents and grandparents obstruct justice. How far out on the family tree does this immunity extend? First Cousins? Second Cousins? Or is only immediate family, including brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles?

Why do you think hair in one brush would be broken but not hair in another? Did Cindy compare the hair in the two brushes and decide to provide only the brush with 'broken' hairs?

Do you have a link to the part I bolded?

LE asked for Caylees brush - Cindy did not give it to them purposly -THAT is a problem - yes Caylees brush would have specific DNA from skin cells to hair - LE not having it is a problem - why you don't see this, I don't know

LE asks for credit card statements, A's don't give them to LE, tell them that there is nothing there - do you think that is okay?

If LE needs things then LE gets these things - isn't this about finding Caylee and what happened to her? curious maybe the case changed today?

I'll find the link

Wow, look how convoluted that sentence is. CA is a master manipulator. Always something just so twisty in her phrasing. Unbelievable.

Whoo hoo!!!!!! This is the best news today.

There must not have been a root on the hair that was found in the car, otherwise they could rule out all the other females in the family.

EDIT: I'm taking this comment back. I remember that the lab would need to destroy the root in order to do a DNA identification. That wouldn't change regardless of which hairbrush Cindy gave to LE.

Exactly! This woman should have been thrown in jail when she washed the pants. She knew exactly what she was doing. It's too bad that this family is to busy trying to defend KC that none of them are really trying to find little Caylee.

If she had been a single, uneducated, unemployed young mother from the inner city, instead of an married, middle-aged, educated, professional woman from the burbs she would have been charged with obstructing justice a long time ago, no matter her loss. Happens all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015