Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's NH or anyone else jmo
it's big enough so...why wouldn't she notice it right then and there with her own eyes when she was taking the pic...?

JMO

I've taken alot of pictures underwater on snorkelling trips and you truly don't notice things until you see the pictures. You're looking through a mask without your glasses on, looking through a tiny viewfinder, using a cheap underwater camera and taking pictures in an obscured setting. I have marveled at the things I see in my pictures when they are developed.

WOW
This should really be getting more press. Could it be her?
www.articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/249987

ShowerSinger:

I doubt if it is Natalee. IF Natalee was left on the ocean floor, she would have been moved by now from currents, or disintergrated and or gone from sea-life. :(

I believe it is a skeleton, but not Natalee. I read today that LE in Aruba are interested, but that is subterfuge...................to quiet the media about Natalee, or it is someone else.....Natalee isn't the only person to disappear without a trace from Aruba. Just the most highly publicized.

Sadly, Natalee will never be found. Her fate will most likely never come to light. J2K, IMHO, are the only people who MAY tell what happened. THEN, you need to be sure it isn't another one of Joran's BS LIES. :liar:

Poor Natalee and poor H/Ts. They lost their daughter and life as they knew it. I have no words to describe .................just...............no words..............the in-humanity............by an entire island,...................or just those that have no one to answer to................

So sad.....................

JMHO
fran

PS........my continued prayers to the Holloways and Twittys.............and of course, Natalee.....

PS..............I'm sorry, I have NO FAITH in Aruba, either as a Nation or that they want to solve Natalee's case. THEY KNOW what happened to Natalee and it would HARM TOURISM in their island, so they won't tell. :furious:

IMHO............................forgetaboutit!

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/artic...rch-in-holloway-case/19407120?ncid=webmaildl1

Photo Sparks New Search in Natalee Holloway Case

Wow...

if you believe Joran he clearly has said that the brothers had nothing to do with it...so why are you talking about J2k at all??

whatever happened happened between Joran and Natalee..and my own guess is that the "convulsions" and dead and put her body out to sea is probably the most accurate story we are going to hear

to call it a island is very strange...I see so many cases where states have botched things so badly, left kids with "parents' and mom's lovers...yet there isn't this outpour of anger

Aruba has searched far more for Natalee than most states search for any missing person, surely a lot more than is being done in the San Diego area in regards to a whole family missing (McStays)

not to mention the fact that California let a convicted sex offender out of prison who seems to have killed two young girls, assaulted others...

California also brought us OJ, Robert Blake....and various other botched cases

were they protecting their tourism??

If this is Off topic I am sorry but after all this while I am getting so sick of seeing people talking bad about Aruba when we have all these other cases in our own country

I live in a tourist area, Florida, where we have had botched cases...thankfully no one boycotts us over the oft inept LE and social services here

Wow...

Logicalminds -

I don't know why YOU are so against searching in Aruba or for Natalee. I have read your other posts and it states the same.

Aruba has searched far more for Natalee than most states search for any missing person, surely a lot more than is being done in the San Diego area in regards to a whole family missing (McStays)

Like I said before, Aruba didn't search on all the searches, it was paid for by family and friends of Natalee. Not Aruba.

not to mention the fact that California let a convicted sex offender out of prison who seems to have killed two young girls, assaulted others...

What does this have to do with Natalee? If Natalee has family and friends that still want to search and need answers...why not? I, myself included. This does not have ANYTHING to do with California, Florida or anywhere else or their tourism.

If this is Off topic I am sorry but after all this while I am getting so sick of seeing people talking bad about Aruba when we have all these other cases in our own country

Not EVERYONE is talking bad about Aruba. They said it would be hard to ever go there without thinking about Natalee and what happened.

I live in a tourist area, Florida, where we have had botched cases...thankfully no one boycotts us over the oft inept LE and social services here[/quote]

I live in a tourist area also and I still hope some questions are answered with the truth about Natalee.

Yes, there are botched cases everywhere, but like I said before - WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH NATALEE HOLLOWAY?

AND WHO SAID THEY WERE BOYCOTTING ARUBA? If they were, how did the tourists from Pennsylvania take the photos?

Wow...

if you believe Joran he clearly has said that the brothers had nothing to do with it...so why are you talking about J2k at all??

whatever happened happened between Joran and Natalee..and my own guess is that the "convulsions" and dead and put her body out to sea is probably the most accurate story we are going to hear

to call it a island is very strange...I see so many cases where states have botched things so badly, left kids with "parents' and mom's lovers...yet there isn't this outpour of anger

I live in a tourist area, Florida, where we have had botched cases...thankfully no one boycotts us over the oft inept LE and social services here

LM- You say you are from FL but have you lived in Aruba before? You seem to be rather hostile about Natalee's case but very Pro-Aruba. I was just wondering why.

And, the information I know is that the family paid for the searches for Natalee not the the gov't. in Aruba so what is the problem with that?

It just appears to me that you are against finding Natalee's body and you have some sort of axe to grind regarding this case. I do not know why. Do you know the Holloway's by any chance? Is there a personal grudge of some sort? I'm just trying to make sense as to why your posts come across negative toward Natalee. You also seem to keep interjecting other cases into this one which have nothing to do with Natalee except you want to point out that they have not gotten enough attention like Natalee's case. I am just confused by your attitude.

I am happy when any case (no matter where the location) warrants extra attention.

Maybe if I understood you better, I could understand where you are coming from.

Gozgals

Darn I wish I paid more attention in high school language classes!! vanillasky, could you possibly paraphrase what it says for us in English?

TIA!
Hi :)

rough translation of some of the article, using online translator

Tatiana Flores Stephany Ramirez was found dead in a room of the TAC hotel located in the Republic of Panama Avenue, in the district of Miraflores. The girl was brutally stabbed, according to police versions.

Even by the same sources cited by America TV, was out in recent days with a Dutchman citizen identified as Joran Van Der Sloot . Therefore this subject, not yet located becomes the prime suspect.

Latest reports are saying that JVDS has been located and arrested.

edited to add:

Now the info seems to be that he has NOT been arrested, he passed through customs in Chile with a destination of Argentina.

It's been a nightmare for Natalee's family and now this poor girl...........
Maybe Justice come soon!!!
My sympathies go out to all families this JVS hurt.

I asked this in another thread but noone replied.

What is the process for bringing the NH forum back?

Even without including recent developments with Joran in Peru, it's bizarre that Jon Benet's forum is still up, and NH's is not. I've heard it's because it became too heated and staff got tired of dealing with it.

Would it be possible to bring the forum back as read only? Or perhaps in full capacity, because it's very likely that the things we learn from Peru will be very useful and informative in looking at Holloway's case, and vice versa.

It just seems weird to ignore the whole thing and disallow discussion on it.

Just a thought.

Welcome to WS, Wings. You can still post on this thread-so what is it you are looking to do?? My understanding right now is the decision to take it out of archive is under review, but until then post away!!!

Joran Van Der Sloot was captured yesterday

The latest news is he's being held until tomorrow morning, when he will be brought to the Peruvian border, he will be forced to cross the border and will probably be arrested by Peruvian authorities.

He has also been charged with extortion.

And now the bombshell breaking news, a disturbing twist in this case right here in the United States. Van der Sloot allegedly paid for his trip to South America by extorting money from Natalee Holloway's mother.

Any word on the NH forum being brought back.

The extortion case itself justifies it, IMO. Add in everything that's happening in Peru, and I think it becomes almost a no brainer.

There is way more information pertaining to the Peru stuff to make a single thread discussion useful. There should be forums for both.

You can post in this archived forum

Read on the "JVDS confesses" thread that TMiller is in Aruba, searching...Don't know if it is true or not...

Read on the "JVDS confesses" thread that TMiller is in Aruba, searching...Don't know if it is true or not...

Someone on another thread said they just got a text saying that the body has been found......what is up with this, did anyone else get anything like that?

On Levi's radio show last night they said Tim Miller was in Aruba right now! I wonder who else might be with him?:waitasec:

Again on the "JVDS confessed" thread. I am going to believe this one that was posted this am. Also something else was posted about searching a pond that was not searched before (because they weren't allowed to???).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname