NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the date of the marriage of SM and AB - Her blog on MS is dated June 16th, 2009 and she states their one year anniversary would be in July. That puts their marriage in July of 2008. The news already reported that they met online in 2007, so this sounds right.

I'm not even going to mention that I never got a welcome thingiemabopper like that at all(that i remember). It's ok. I'm not bitter. I'm not hurt. I'm not serious. :innocent:

welcome.gif

nobodyspecial and all new members!!!

I know SM is locked up ( and Im glad for that!!) but I HATE seeing her in pink a color thats VERY peaceful for me. Put her in black!! Yea she'll like it but much better then pink is such a nice color.

Pink is the color of universal love. Pink is a quiet color. Lovers of beauty favor pink.

Wear pink when you want to present yourself as a peaceful, calm person who is not threatening. The softer shades are very feminine and darker shades will alleviate feelings of friction.

she is NONE of that! NONE. I GET TO WEAR PINK!! HER NO take it OFF!!! sorry......... Just had to get that off my chest.......

HLN just said they do think dad acts concerned but how concerned they do not know.......wierd to say, huh?

That is what I remembered and what all initial accounts said--couldn't wrap my head around no one from the morning visit (FD or LE) connecting the ransom note to a missing Z... but oh yeah! No one knew she existed! And the ransom note only pointed to the Coffeys. And stepmonster failed to alert LE at the time that Zahra was missing!

Was this because she knew Zahra's remains were not yet disposed of, and it was "too early" to call in LE for their "missing" daughter?

Do we know who called the FD for the fire in the Baker's yard? :waitasec:

I think stepmom was afraid to raise the alarm.
She just got cold feet.
It was already done.
The SUV with death scent and gas was in the fire area.

They either expected LE to go inside and they didn't or she got cold feet leading to a fire and missing report 12 hours later.

God she makes my skin crawl.

I am sick and tired of the news headlines reading "Stepmom is scared to death" - who the heck cares. She is probably just going trhough MAJOR withdrawls from the drugs and using the "Sympathy" ploy. MY.BLOOD.IS.BOILING!:furious:

Yep, and additionally scared of her soon to be permanent new residence and neighbors in the joint.

jmvho

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Zahra%20Baker%20%20-NC-/[/URL]

Big time weight loss coupled with the drug paraphanelia, looks like meth is a very big possibility?

I'd say so, Kat. Either meth, or crack cocaine.

I know SM is locked up ( and Im glad for that!!) but I HATE seeing her in pink a color thats VERY peaceful for me. Put her in black!! Yea she'll like it but much better then pink is such a nice color.

Pink is the color of universal love. Pink is a quiet color. Lovers of beauty favor pink.

Wear pink when you want to present yourself as a peaceful, calm person who is not threatening. The softer shades are very feminine and darker shades will alleviate feelings of friction.

she is NONE of that! NONE. I GET TO WEAR PINK!! HER NO take it OFF!!! sorry......... Just had to get that off my chest.......

Yeah, and it's the month of Halloween! Why not an orange jumpsuit? Are there blue ones for boys too? LOL. I never in a million years would have thought to see anyone in a pink jumpsuit! Any locals know why NC has pink jumpsuits and not just orange? Pink is just so WRONG for jail!

ETA: The thought just hit me that I bet if Casey Anthony sees SM, she'll be wondering why she doesn't get a pink jumpsuit. LOL.

Let's not forget that when the FD was called about the mulch fire at o-dark-thirty Sat morning, 8+ hours before Zahra was reported missing, AB's boss (named in the ransom note) was allegedly at the Baker house. According to initial reports anyway.

Haven't heard much from/about him since Sunday have we? :waitasec:

Indeed, he sure is keeping a low profile. If he's totally innocent, I can't say as I blame him though. As long as he's cooperating fully with LE, there's certainly nothing wrong with staying out of the media spotlight. And I imagine if there was any real dirt on him, the MSM would have dug it up and publicized it by now.

By contrast, some of MGF's relatives and former neighbors are being unwisely chatty. Brittany (the niece-in-law) has practically incriminated herself with her extensive and detailed comments about all the abuse she knew was going on, how she knew it would come to this, etc. I doubt she's prosecutable, but I know I wouldn't hire her to mop floors or bag fries, much less anything better, given everything she's on record as having said. I do a little bit of rental business, and believe me, with the Google results she's generating now, I'd never show her an apartment or even let her get her hands on an application form. But Mr. C would still pass my Google screening at this point.

Our Timeline in the sticky is way off Elpher. It says 2008ish.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC Zahra Baker timeline and media links only - No Discussion -

We should update that thread with the correct date?

sidebyside1.jpg

Picture provided by our member Amandareckonwith's photobucket account.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Zahra Baker -NC-/

Big time weight loss coupled with the drug paraphanelia, looks like meth is a very big possibility?

When we get to the he said she said of who the abuser in the household was take note of the pic of SM with a black eye. We will be seeing that again.

HLN just said they do think dad acts concerned but how concerned they do not know.......wierd to say, huh?

I'm a long time lurker, new to posting too...I'm sure the dad is concerned and shaking in his shoes that the LE will discover his part in all this. Think about it...what kind father allows the SM to beat/abuse his child...one that didn't give a cr*p about her. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Whatever happened to black and white stripes!! LOL!

I know...I'm way off topic right now. Will get back in line asap. But first...

Well here, here is my favorite thingiemabopper, and I only use him for special occasions.......WELCOME NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sponge:

welcome.gif

nobodyspecial and all new members!!!

Awww, thanks!! LOL! I was really just kidding, but I love it! (also it has such a nice ring to it..."welcome nobody special" :crazy:)

Don't feel bad, not only did I not get a welcome thingiemabopper either, the first person to respond to my first post not very kindly suggested I wasn't familiar enough with the case to be posting (what I thought was a very relevant point btw... still think it was a good point).

Fortunately my redheadiness was not a fultilt that day and I didn't get myself banned on my second post... LOL

Ouch! That's no fun. Sorry you had a rough start. I was afraid to say much at all til really just yesterday...and probably will go quiet again once this case resolves. At least til another one that strikes me in the heart comes along. *sigh* Redhead here as well. Scot/Irish blood all the way through. I have a temper. I can yell and not spill a drop of my drink. ;)

Ok, I swear I'm going to be on topic for at least an hour.

This is my first post here and I just wanted to clear up a few facts.

Zahar's grandmother has NOT given an interview in regards to this case. The one published in the Australian news paper yesterday was made up and quotes taken from an interview done years ago when Zahar was battling her cancer. To the American reporter who kept calling yesterday even after being told no comment and having the phone hung up on you may times, you disgust me. What kind of person tells a grandmother who help raise a child until a few years ago. 'You should say something because we are going to print something, better it be something you want then something you dont' I cant post the words that come to mind here but......

Zahar's bio mother..... again words can not be posted. She wanted nothing to do with Zahar since she was 8 months old. When told of her first bout with cancer she did not care and told AB to leave her a lone and stop contacting her. The fact she is now cashing in to get her 15mins of fame is just wrong on many levels!

You wonder how I know all this?? I grew up with AB and the rest of his brothers. Our mothers have been close friends from before I was born. THe phone call I got at work the other day from my mother telling me what was going on I will never forget.... nor the vomiting in the toilet bowl I did afterwards.

Welcome to the board.
So very sorry for your loss and the stress it is causing.

Family member do have to be verified by a moderator I think, so hopefully someone will be in touch with you shortly. We would love to chat with you to whatever degree you are comfortable doing so.

We have many members that have lost loved ones in "similar" situations and been battered by the press to varying degrees, so you are not alone here.

((((Hugs))))

Yeah, and it's the month of Halloween! Why not an orange jumpsuit? Are there blue ones for boys too? LOL. I never in a million years would have thought to see anyone in a pink jumpsuit! Any locals know why NC has pink jumpsuits and not just orange? Pink is just so WRONG for jail!

ETA: The thought just hit me that I bet if Casey Anthony sees SM, she'll be wondering why she doesn't get a pink jumpsuit. LOL.

BBM

There is one county up there that has the inside of the jail pink.

May be this one. I'll go check. Head guy says it is because it humiliates and keeps the peace, IIR properly.

ETA: Best I can tell that was Davidson county that did that. Not to say others wouldn't share the idea. They also may use pink so not to confuse the mens and womens laundry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonaldGef