NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks SSB!

I looked at these pics, and other local posters pics and I don't seem to be able to find an outside access to the crawlspace. Have you seen one? Anybody? TIA.

I viewed a video this morning (helicopter footage) and it showed a man putting on a jumpsuit so I wondered if he was the one who went into the crawl space. Anyway he was in the area of the AC and bushes seen in this picture ... I'll see if I can find that video. It was the one with the white bag.

http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x330/dmommy1/?action=view&current=P1010035.jpg

Video: http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25550639/index.html It's at the 1:32 mark and actually he's by the raised back porch.

I totally agree. Completely and totally agree.

I think that's why they keep saying they're trying to find evidence instead of finding her body. I think the only thing they couldn't destroy was her leg and they dumped that.

I'm terribly afraid they will never find any part of Z because there is nothing to find.

Thankfully though, THE SOUL can never be scattered....

Teh, was just going to say waterbed too. Plus the boards on the side of the house, might have been under the bed?

When I was a kid I thought Suicide Bombers were 'sewer-side bombers'! I was VERY afraid of walking by the drain covers!!

That one made me think of my son when he was little, he loved Ninja Turtles and really thought they lived in the sewer so everytime we walked by a drain cover he wanted to yell down to the Ninja Turtles to see if they could hear him.

I viewed a video this morning (helicopter footage) and it showed a man putting on a jumpsuit so I wondered if he was the one who went into the crawl space. Anyway he was in the area of the AC and bushes seen in this picture ... I'll see if I can find that video. It was the one with the white bag.

http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x330/dmommy1/?action=view&current=P1010035.jpg

Thanks SB.

(thanks to all the posters that have replied to my questions about the crawl space access too, I appreciate it)

Our local shared last night that they thought a recip saw was taken into the house. (I dont doubt the local, just have to treat it as allegedly until MSM states it KWIM?)

I was just wondering because we speculated on whether it was to cut floor boards for access to crawlspace. Just pondering. Thanks!

Would there be any reason for them to pump water out of the crawlspace into the kitchen sink? Assuming the kitchen is by the back door, the window the hose is going into could lead to the kitchen drain.

With the recent storms I could see the crawlspace getting flooded.

I'll take a stab at the coil thing based on searches and training. I believe it is a probe used when you think something may be buried deeper in the ground. You twist it down as far as you want to go then withdraw and it will bring back up hair, material, etc. also decomp smell attached. If nothing found, it's clean, you move over and do it again until you have cleared the area.

I tried to find a picture but couldn't. I really believe this is what the LE was doing. Hope this helps.

GRANNYL

I'm bumping my own post just in case some members who had questions about the coil may not have read it. Thanks

I'm thinking the pipes, drains, traps have been removed from the home.

The water hose is confusing. jmo

I totally agree. Completely and totally agree.

I think that's why they keep saying they're trying to find evidence instead of finding her body. I think the only thing they couldn't destroy was her leg and they dumped that.

I'm terribly afraid they will never find any part of Z because there is nothing to find.

I have felt from the beginning that LE believed that they may not be able to find a body and I don't know why because it wasn't anything they said..maybe more to do with what they didn't say...IDK, I just hope I'm wrong...

Just getting here today, I will NEVER catch up...

Teh, was just going to say waterbed too. Plus the boards on the side of the house, might have been under the bed?

those could be water bed boards. my first thought on those boards were they were bifold closet doors and a bedroom door. they just look to be the size and dimensions of what we have and have just been painting.

Searchers found the leg at a home where Zahra's stepmother once lived, Hickory Police Maj. Clyde Deal said.

The prosthetic leg was discovered Tuesday afternoon near some brush in Caldwell County near the home. Deal said the family lived at several locations in the county and that he wasn't sure how long ago they occupied that house.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39896113/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

I remember seeing those boards in pics on the side of the house before they started searching the house yesterday. I cant find the link yet so I am going through my history on the pc to see where I seen those pics at. Until I find the link I will say this is JMO....

ETA: here is a link to one of the pics with the board leaning on the side of the house it is dated 10/10, although it MAY be different boards.
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...a Baker -NC-/?action=view&current=baker3.jpg

Yep yep yep. I've slept on nothing but waterbeds for the past 40 years. The older ones had a wooden frame (app 8 - 10" high) then you had boards (like the ones shown in that pic) that laid flat on top and then another (smaller) wooden frame that actually holds the liner and bladder. ANYTHING could be put in that space between the two frames.

I have a softsider now and it actually sits up off the floor like a regular bed.

They would have had to have that bed already drained to get to those boards in the pic. Anyone know how long that hose has been in that window. Maybe SherlockHomey or PunKn would be able to tell us.

they have a plug, and you can screw the end of a water hose on it to fill/empty it ...i honestly havent heard people use water beds in YEARS

They were such a PAIN back in the day!...

Yep yep yep. I've slept on nothing but waterbeds for the past 40 years. The older ones had a wooden frame (app 8 - 10") then you had boards (like the ones shown in that pic) that laid flat on top and then another wooden frame that actually holds the liner and bladder. ANYTHING could be put in that space between the two frames.

I have a softsider now and it actually sits up off the floor like a regular bed.

They would have had to have that bed already drained to get to those boards in the pic. Anyone know how long that hose has been in that window. Maybe SherlockHomey or PunKn would be able to tell us.

oh yes! ...i remember being a kid and my cousins would raid their parents water bed(it had the drawers underneath and space between the drawers in the middle of the bed) when they werent home cause its where they hid the good candy lol

ok - my husband just figured out that it was actually "as useless as *advertiser censored* on a boar". He always thought it was "*advertiser censored* on a board" and he objected to their "non"-usefullness. (ok - way too much information and way off topic but couldn't resist!)

My hubby thought the song lyrics in Blinded by the Light Manfred Mann said wrapped up like a douche I had to tell him it was revved up like a deuce,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member