Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #3 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all schools in the Bay Area require them, only when there is a problem with gang colors/fighting over expensive clothing, or they are a parochial school.

Maybe they should ban kids carrying expensive purses, sunglasses and jewelry, then.

I'm thinking those + gangs = trouble.

Just got word that there are San Mateo Co. SAR team members at the 101 and 152 off/on ramp area. So... they have called in mutual aid and are working today.

Searching down there has my mind going 100 miles an hour now. Wonder what they know?

That's pretty far outside their stated "12 mile seach radius".

Sarx, ya gotta keep us updated on this, lol.

I'm kind of confused about the bag thing, because everyone says it was thrown from a moving vehicle. so if it was thrown how did the clothes stay so "neatly" in place?
I think something happened to Sierra while she was with a "friend" and afterwards he/she
put the bag there in hopes of redirecting investigators in the wrong way. It could have
been folded out of remorse or guilt..if the death was an accidental drug overdose.

The very first post on Thread #1 for Sierra lists:

Sierra Lamar is five feet two inches tall with a thin build. She was carrying a pink and black "Juicy" brand purse and possibly wearing a gray San Jose Sharks sweatshirt.

CA CA - Sierra Lamar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 - #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

We've always known about the purse from the getgo. The info came from SL mom.

AGAIN: What the Sheriff said:

"It was her clothing. It was things that she would have kept with her and it was school books. We believe she was on her way to school. It shouldn't have been where it was. It definitely elevates our concerns," said Sheriff Laurie Smith of the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Department.

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/1...eens-purse-clothes-found?clienttype=printable

HTH

I agree with most of your post, up until the very end. I think it's possible the abductor forced Sierra to strip, and she neatly folded her clothes when putting them into her purse.

I don't think she was being driven around naked.
But, then, I am not sure at this point she was abducted, either.

It seems like a pre-planned rendezvous.
Her other personal items apparently haven't turned up yet.
All the making sure by cellpics and tweets, or whatever about what
she was wearing seems stagy to me.

She was wearing something else.
I think LE realized this must be the case when they saw the contents.
I think that's why they did nothing else for 4 days.
It wasn't to verify. That was easy enough, through visuals with the Mom.

Most likely the ride was offered by someone who drove up (not prearranged), or she was taken unwillingly but still by car.

I know that teens often feel that they 'know' their neighbors or neighborhood employees or even people they see all of the time. So if a 'friendly' neighbor pulled up and offered a ride because it was raining, or a worker that she has seen for months and just nodded hello to, offered, she may have gotten in the car.

Also, an older teen could have asked her in person at school or something, with no trace on cell or computer. We had older kids who often drove past my DD when she was walking to the bus stop, and they would often pull over and give her a ride, against my rules.

That's pretty far outside their stated "12 mile seach radius".

Sarx, ya gotta keep us updated on this, lol.

It's about 15 miles down to there, that's why I found it curious.

Working on seeing if I can get any info on it now. People are a little busy though, lol.

I don't think she was being driven around naked.
But, then, I am not sure at this point she was abducted, either.

It seems like a pre-planned rendezvous.
Her other personal items apparently haven't turned up yet.
All the making sure by cellpics and tweets, or whatever about what
she was wearing seems stagy to me.

She was wearing something else.
I think LE realized this must be the case when they saw the contents.
I think that's why they did nothing else for 4 days.
It wasn't to verify. That was easy enough, through visuals with the Mom.
I didn't say she was driven around naked. I'm thinking more likely she was the victim of sexual assault & killed. Unfortunately, it's all too common, and a young girl alone in a rural area is easy prey.

I'm kind of confused about the bag thing, because everyone says it was thrown from a moving vehicle. so if it was thrown how did the clothes stay so "neatly" in place?
I think something happened to Sierra while she was with a "friend" and afterwards he/she
put the bag there in hopes of redirecting investigators in the wrong way. It could have
been folded out of remorse or guilt..if the death was an accidental drug overdose.

The clothes may have stayed neatly inside just the way your clothes stay neatly inside your suitcase has they are tossed about at the airport. If there wasn't much open space in the bag they would stay as they were, even if tossed from a car.

The bra in the purse is why I don't think she ran away. Most females don't pack a change of bra, unless you are going away for longer than one day.

I can totally see her being friends with an older guy, maybe a drug dealer (supplied her weed) or someone she met thru those kind of activities. Hes a smooth talker,said "hey wanna ride to school sierra?" or maybe he just came and talked her into skipping and getting high and driving around. He gave her some drugs (she may have been into Ecstasy, looking thru her tweets and tumblr) and ecstasy is the worst cus its always laced with other stuff like coke and heroine, you never know REALLY whats in it. Either he intentionally gave her some bad pills or she had an unintentional adverse reaction or overdose to the pills, and she passed out. He got scared, smothered her. Got rid of the clothes and phone afterwards maybe? Who knows where poor sierra is though

That is a believable scenario except for the cell phone pings. I think if someone picked her up and they drove around or went somewhere and got high, that her cell would show that in the ping history map.

I really want to see if it stayed the exact same place from immediately after her last text to when they found it. I thionk they said they used a GPS function to find it. If so, then they know if it was thrown out immediately or not, imo.

The very first post on Thread #1 for Sierra lists:

Sierra Lamar is five feet two inches tall with a thin build. She was carrying a pink and black "Juicy" brand purse and possibly wearing a gray San Jose Sharks sweatshirt.

CA CA - Sierra Lamar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 - #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

We've always known about the purse from the getgo. The info came from SL mom.

AGAIN: What the Sheriff said:

"It was her clothing. It was things that she would have kept with her and it was school books. We believe she was on her way to school. It shouldn't have been where it was. It definitely elevates our concerns," said Sheriff Laurie Smith of the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Department.

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/1...eens-purse-clothes-found?clienttype=printable

HTH

It didn't look like THAT big a bag to me. But, I still think she wouldn't have had those items in that bag everyday. The straps aren't heavy-duty enough.
I wonder how many textbooks there were? And personal items AND a change of clothes?

Then why not leave the phone in their also? Why throw it out a block or two earlier, then two blocks later you got this neat package of everything?

It didn't look like THAT big a bag to me. But, I still think she wouldn't have had those items in that bag everyday. The straps aren't heavy-duty enough.
I wonder how many textbooks there were? And personal items AND a change of clothes?

Then why not leave the phone in their also? Why throw it out a block or two earlier, then two blocks later you got this neat package of everything?
Agreed, it's not a bookbag, it's a large-sized purse.

The bra in the purse is why I don't think she ran away. Most females don't pack a change of bra, unless you are going away for longer than one day.

There is a lot of things about Sierra that is not like normal 15 year old kids. Her Tumbler page has numerous remarks about running away.

But, if a perp is THAT antsy to throw out phone first thing, have her undressed and clothes and stuff packed neatly away and also tossed so close to home, how far away would he be going with a naked body?

Under those circumstances, I would have expected a body to have been found in one of those outbuildings in the first 3 days! With all those dogs!

Because SHE is no where to be found, makes it seem like something else,
and SHE wasn't actually wearing those clothes.

I know that teens often feel that they 'know' their neighbors or neighborhood employees or even people they see all of the time. So if a 'friendly' neighbor pulled up and offered a ride because it was raining, or a worker that she has seen for months and just nodded hello to, offered, she may have gotten in the car.

Also, an older teen could have asked her in person at school or something, with no trace on cell or computer. We had older kids who often drove past my DD when she was walking to the bus stop, and they would often pull over and give her a ride, against my rules.
I checked the weather for that weekend, and it only rained Friday evening and night. Thursday, Friday daytime, Saturday, and Sunday were just overcast. Well, it is raining today.

Read your 3 posts & I'm not disounting your theory after looking at the pictures at (can't remember what the account was called) that website. They were drug & sexual freedom directed, plus other freedoms - LOL!

Some may think it's just teenage angst or means nothing about the kid - but I see it differently. Fantasies of the "cool life". She may have attracted someone that knew she was in over her head and took advantage.

So I'm with you, she met someone at the driveway and off they went.

Dang - even as an adult I've encountered situations with people that were out of left field - and I knew I'd made a very bad judgement of them.

Being cool isn't all it's cracked up to be!

The clothes may have stayed neatly inside just the way your clothes stay neatly inside your suitcase has they are tossed about at the airport. If there wasn't much open space in the bag they would stay as they were, even if tossed from a car.

It's overloaded with a lot of items not normally intended to be carried.
Textbooks? To me it all depends on the hasps or closure mechanism
Does anyone know?

Designer bags especially are not known for their serious hardware.
Sometimes just an embedded magnetic closure.
Sometimes a twist latch, either of which would give way and spill roll all over
on impact.

I thought it was just off the road at the intersection.

Why, oh why does the media, etc, when trying to make the public aware of a missing person, and current. recent pictures are avaialble, show pictures of that person that are years and years old?

Watching Nancy Grace last night, she was highlighting the case of a missing 15 year old in Santa Clara County, CA, yet she kept running a clip of her as a 6-8 year old in a dance contest. I seriously doubt anyone would id her by those clips.

Makes no sense.

They are trying to humanize them to the potential perp. If they can evoke some sort of emotional response from them (i.e. remind them of their younger child), they might not hurt them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519