Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just drove over the Kholo Creek Bridge in bound on my way home, there is a police team working ~ might be forensics I hope they find some evidence!

Gosh I hope that this is a good thing!!

Someone earlier mentioned the Kiesha Abrahams case, I thought of that one really early on in this case, it took them over a year to get sufficient evidence, during that time they were under surveilance and they just sat back and waited and knew exactly how it was going to play out and how they were going to get them.
That case gave me so much hope! Whenever I think gosh darn, why don't we know anything, how can they not charge someone? I think well they found justice for Kiesha and I have faith that they will do the same for Allison!

Thinking of the extend of any possible involvement by TM, I don't believe she had anything to do with the actual murder and cover-up. Am sure we would have heard by now through the media if her home and car had been searched. I believe her lawyering up is just a precaution for a potential court case, otherwise I think she would have engaged a lawyer after the first interview. IMO.

I'm holding an open mind on it. The media said:
It is understood a former colleague of Mr Baden-Clay's also hired a lawyer after being interviewed by police three times.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...lison-baden-clay/story-e6freuzr-1226351430100

Yes I agree. I mentioned it a few days back. Around page 2 or 3 of the very first thread, another member "suggested" a possible affair. That suggestion or assumption hasn't stopped since back then.

I've read nothing in media or heard anything from police which states he was.

I don't mind people speculating that there is a mistress - a lot of locals have confirmed that it is a long standing rumour in the community. I'm just sick of people pointing the finger at every woman that GBC has ever had any connection with without a single shred of evidence.

I also followed the Kiesha case and I know how hard the Police worked on that one. They knew early on who the murderer's were but they took their time until they had all their ducks in a row. Those two are now in jail. :woohoo:

Someone earlier mentioned the Kiesha Abrahams case, I thought of that one really early on in this case, it took them over a year to get sufficient evidence, during that time they were under surveilance and they just sat back and waited and knew exactly how it was going to play out and how they were going to get them.
That case gave me so much hope! Whenever I think gosh darn, why don't we know anything, how can they not charge someone? I think well they found justice for Kiesha and I have faith that they will do the same for Allison!

Just curious... what type of information do you think could be on the phone that would mean the husband is innocent? My thinking is, that no matter who did it the phone could still have been lost or thrown. The phone could have been disposed of at anytime after or during the act... by anyone.
Another way of saying what I mean is... why would finding the phone's locality put paid to the theory that her husband was guilty?

I think that the husband is innocent....I would just like to understand how and why people think that he's not. The phone ... it's obvious....he would turn it off!! Maybe I'm missing something here....that's why I asked.

I really believe that the phone has nothing of significance on it....because she had no time to react...she was probably dead by the time she hit the ground...and the phone went flying...hence no one can find the phone!!

The significance of finding the phone is exactly where poor Allison passed away and will proove how she died...eg...the phone is 3 to 5 meters from the road in bush with possibly some disturbance of gravel. Sigh...it's been a while...so the disturbance has gone already by other people pulling over, etc.

The phone is of great significance.

Oh wow! I hope it means they received some information and went back to retrieve more, perhaps? :waitasec:

Do we know if they have got the toxicology results back? Perhaps something in that might have motivated them to go back for a second look.

My opinion of course,

but I totally agree - the guilty will always make mistakes and the more distance between the time of the crime and the offender(s) will start dropping their guard more and more! The thinking is that as they go further away in time from the day of the crime there is less likelihood of them being caught. And with the idea that they now have very little fear of being caught the offenders get comfortable and may go back to check out the crime scene or they may blab about something they simply couldn't have known about unless they committed the crime. That is probably why the police are not furnishing the public with any info about this crime. Didn't Kiesha's parents revisit the burial spot and the police uncovered her shallow grave?

So Shelbinator - I do think you are ON the $$$!

Do we know if they have got the toxicology results back? Perhaps something in that might have motivated them to go back for a second look.

I haven't seen a new report at all today, so I don't have any idea. I'm curious as a cat, though!

We are often judged by the company we keep.

Jungle drums...jungle drums.....possible arrest(s)?? Anyone hearing similar?

I think that the husband is innocent....I would just like to understand how and why people think that he's not. The phone ... it's obvious....he would turn it off!! Maybe I'm missing something here....that's why I asked.

I really believe that the phone has nothing of significance on it....because she had no time to react...she was probably dead by the time she hit the ground...and the phone went flying...hence no one can find the phone!!

The significance of finding the phone is exactly where poor Allison passed away and will proove how she died...eg...the phone is 3 to 5 meters from the road in bush with possibly some disturbance of gravel. Sigh...it's been a while...so the disturbance has gone already by other people pulling over, etc.

Hey 543, :seeya:

I'm a bit confused here. Why would Gerard turn off the phone? Do you mean if he was really guilty? So my understanding is that he's innocent and that's why he didn't turn off the phone. Is that right?

Firstly you say;
I really believe that the phone has nothing of significance on it

And then you say;
The phone is of great significance

Urrgghh 543, you are really confusing me. :floorlaugh:

Some of our states have links online where you can check to see if people have been arrested. Is there anything like that in Brisbane or Queensland?

Does anyone know how long toxicology results take? I have gone online to try and research but dont seem to be able to find a definitive time frame. Various sites talk about weeks and that some tests take months.

Any experts on this out there?

No time to react to what?

How do you know she was probably dead by the time she hit the ground? Where and when?
Gravel disturbance?
Not found by the hundreds of police and SES searchers?And is this a different theory than she was hit by a DUI person?

Some of our states have links online where you can check to see if people have been arrested. Is there anything like that in Brisbane or Queensland?

No unfortunately. Australia's privacy laws are a lot more strict than the States.

Does anyone know how long toxicology results take? I have gone online to try and research but dont seem to be able to find a definitive time frame. Various sites talk about weeks and that some tests take months.

It varies a great deal depending on the condition of the samples, the type of samples, the availability of staff and equipment - you name it.

:sigh:

I don't mind people speculating that there is a mistress - a lot of locals have confirmed that it is a long standing rumour in the community. I'm just sick of people pointing the finger at every woman that GBC has ever had any connection with without a single shred of evidence.

But where does the speculating stop??...

I think the main problem is just not enough actual facts!!

All I know is, I cannot wait to see on a news site in big bold letters....

"news flash...arrest made"

Hawkins was the man on this. Most things incl DNA two weeks but some toxicology tests could take up to months

But where does the speculating stop??...

I think the main problem is just not enough actual facts!!

All I know is, I cannot wait to see on a news site in big bold letters....

"news flash...arrest made"

The speculation won't stop until we have more information. That's just how it rolls with these cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member