jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does she only produce tears from the right eye?

I didn't even see a single tear when JM asked her how much Travis hurt when she stabbed him. Maybe I wasn't looking close enough...but I swear I didn't see her shed a single solitary tear. Such a cold evil woman...never seen ANYTHING like her...EVER! :furious:

People are saying Jodi never should have gotten on the stand. Correct me if I am wrong, but in AZ I think if you claim self defense you must testify

No, but unless there was a witness, it would be hard to prove self defense without testifying.

Why isn't she just admitting that her left hand was injured and not her right? Why be so argumentative about this fact? We see in her interrogation with Flores that its clearly her left hand that she says is and was injured.

Why insist its the right that was bandaged when she was in Utah?

Whe needs people to believe that her left ring finger was broken by Travis because he is a domestic abuser. She can't admit that stabbing Travis 29 times might have caused that ring finger injury. Nope, evil abusive Travis did it.

You missed one of the greatest courtroom cross examinations EVER!!

I don't care what's on TV tonight you've gotta watch it on Youtube. Hopefully someone will put it up!!

JM's foot on Jodi's head! :python:

I am so irked at myself! I got up early and lost track of time playing my guitar! All of the sudden I looked at the clock and was like OH CARP!! Court has been in session for hours! UGH!!!

I hope I can find it on Youtube! I wonder if it's already up?

The problem with her case is that she is doomed no matter what she says and how she acts. When she's defiant..well that's no good for obvious reasons. When she tries to act docile and meek it only confirms her guilt. She will meet her hell no matter which way she turns now.

This is a problem?

:)

i still believe matt and darryl are just men who don't get it. they weren't in her crosshairs like travis was so they didn't see the crazy come out. they probably believed her explaining away any crazy that ever DID come out.

i know men like this----they just really are clueless about things women do----even when it's clear to me they have a manipulator for a GF. 'no, she doesn't want to get married! really, she doesn't.'

yeah, right. i've heard a lot from my guy friends. some men ain't that bright!

It's one thing to not get it and not get the crazy but it's another for somebody like MM to state he would lie for her...and if he did write those letters...what kind of person does that?

Or she hopes he won't.

I pray he does.

Did she talk to him that night? My feed buffered as soon as he brought up that call and he was already on something else when it caught up.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

To me, her tone of voice was of someone who feels they have already been betrayed. Her lips even curled up a bit. She was pissed about something.

Man that chick holds a grudge!!!

JM did not dive into details of Matt's call. Not yet, at least.

Because that would directly contradict her claim that her left finger was injured prior to the murder during a phsical attack by Travis. Admitting her left finger was injured on the night of the murder would prove she never had the injury prior to the murder and prove her physical abuse story to be a lie

Bur she admitted to Detective Flores that is was injured recently with a cut?! Isn't she showing it to him on the video?

O/T:

The Blizzard of Oz has arrived upon me in Kansas. It's amazing how hard it's snowing and how hard the wind is blowing.

*praying I don't lose power*

O/T,,, I live in Indiana and gonna hit us tomorrow afternoon. My little one has been jumping for joy since I mentioned it yesterday. Hearing we may not have the cold temps though, and might be more rain.

and, on topic,,,, still not as up-to-date as most of you are, but I'm seeing a dif JA today. I think her team had a long talk with her over the weekend about looking weak and easily battered by men. Going to admit I cannot watch because she drives me nuts, and am watching while cleaning the house though, so may be off on what I am catching.

I noticed the tears a few times and believe to some extent they are real, although 100% sure they are for herself and this "mess" she is in, nothing about Travis. So sad and sending hugs to Juan!!!!

Is the defense lady giving JA directions from her chair? If she is can someone in court give the bailife (sp) a note to go the judge about that? That can't be right? Is that what the prosecutor means by someone telling JA stuff?

Well I'm pretty sure Nurmi is telling her what to answer when he gives his reason for objecting.

I am so irked at myself! I got up early and lost track of time playing my guitar! All of the sudden I looked at the clock and was like OH CARP!! Court has been in session for hours! UGH!!!

I hope I can find it on Youtube! I wonder if it's already up?

I've been looking. Don't see it yet!

<snipped by me>

Love the examples! My friends and I make them or find them and send them to each other often! I just assumed everyone knew about it haha! Talk about a crash and burn!

It's funny now! Just color me an idiot!! Thanks for being so sweetly understanding!! :floorlaugh:

Maybe someone with knowledge can chime in here...
Isn't it common when a psychopath commits a crime that they like to drag someone else into it by telling them their plans or admitting what they did
to place a burden on them?

I know I have read something about that.

MM I think is in this BIG TIME!!!!

I posted a YouTube video last night...

Where JA is in the desert looking for her charger ...

Talking about how Matt wasn't answering her calls
and then she says "UNTIL HE GOT THERE"
then she quickly continues her story "so the charger was
under the seat....

Did MM meet her somewhere???

Seems like he didn't want a record of a cell call..

IDK
I will find the clip and post it again.

Oh yes. Please do!

So guys, did he cover the actual murder this morning?

Not really. He addressed her "suicide attempt" that stung so bad. Then asked her if she thought about how bad it must have hurt Travis when she plunged the knife into his chest. . . .It was amazing.

Objection and side bar and then he moved on.

Jodi did give plenty of straight yes or no answer's, but also plenty of evasive qualifiers.

Where a simple "yes" would have worked she used:
-I could have I think
-That's true
-I did say that
-If I conveyed it that way I didn't mean to
-I'm not sure about that
-I wouldn't call it that
-I think that was on the 16th
-If I remember correctly
-That's correct
-I guess I did
-Mostly yes
-To the best of my recollection
-Usually
-That's right
-I guess that would be yes
-Perhaps
-ok, I understand that
-That's also correct
-certainly
-I guess so

Where a simple "no" would have worked she used:
-Not typically
-I don't know
-I don't think so
-That's not the reason I did it
-That's not right

I see a big difference in her demeanor this week, her energy is focused on keeping herself in check. If JM gets to questions where she has to think harder about her lies, she will have to use her energy for that and might let her composure slip. If you notice, JM is much more linear in his questions today. From Utah, back to Yreka, then phonecalls, then sending flowers. A different tactic than Thursday.

I think the DT told her. Don't get mad get sad!

Thanks again for pointing those out--I have found it fascinating how accurate you were when you first mentioned it... :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikki90