TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Thread #1
Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.

Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Please Continue here...

Oh czg, please don't feel bad if you don't get something exactly right. We totally understand that you are relaying info from a terribly worried mama and of course you yourself are also so worried... we thank you so much for the info and are very grateful you are here. :hug:
bbm.
and ITA.

And you guys still need a complete investigative team out there includine TES or any other volunteer organization that has been mentioned. I feel like seconds are being lost here...

Thanks for getting the new thread started before NG covers Hailey tonite, Imamaze!

thank you very much Ima....

Hailey.. where the heck are you. We are praying for you honey.

I know sometimes NG is behind on the facts. I hope she has the story correct. I'm already worried since she stated that Hailey was on the way to a friend's for a sleepover... which has NOT been confirmed and doesn't really seem to be the case.

I just forwarded the info and the FACEBOOK link to a friend in the Midland/Odessa area and she has forwarded them to her contacts at the area news stations. Hoping they will take them seriously. Fingers crossed>

I know sometimes NG is behind on the facts. I hope she has the story correct. I'm already worried since she stated that Hailey was on the way to a friend's for a sleepover... which has NOT been confirmed and doesn't really seem to be the case.

As long as her face is on the national news, I don't think it matters. Just getting her face out there and people interested at this point. I think the hot breath of the media is very...umm... motivating. IYKWIM I'm hoping LE will take care of the rest..........

(OT: God bless Kristi's brother...)

Yes, but Hailey's story will be out there, that's a start considering local news (80 miles away) hasn't had anything....

Okay - commercial break. Hopefully Hailey is next.

Was mom's BF the last to see Hailey???
I am trying to play catch up.......TIA

Bringing this forward to this thread so it doesn't get missed.

I just heard from her (Patty G) - she is taping NG and it will be uploaded to her youtube account by tomorrow at the latest.

Here is the link to her youtube account:
http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947

I have to get my son to bed. I will be praying for Hailey tonight. This is just so sad and so scary.

Thank GOD YOU WEBSLEUTHERS ARE ALL OVER THIS.... media attention is SO VERY CRUCIAL

before I head off regretfully... I post this link to many useful resources for the family that they may not be getting right now. I URGE them to read them...

http://www.ojjdp.gov/childabduction.html

they help in dealing with an abducted child down to how to pay your utility bills and how to access victim's funds as well as how to deal with the media etc.

God Speed.

Come home soon.. we are all praying for you....

I just forwarded the info and the FACEBOOK link to a friend in the Midland/Odessa area and she has forwarded them to her contacts at the area news stations. Hoping they will take them seriously. Fingers crossed>

They were notified until after midnight last night and all day today.....maybe your friend will have better luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear