AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
WWH should probably keep quiet since she keeps contradicting herself re: who was where & at what time Thursday day/night including herself along with her deceased hubby & BW..Also, the last calls/texts from both DH & BW..A few of her friends aren't helping either as it relates to this issue..One even said WWH got the 'password' to BW's phone so she could check her calls/texts but that would mean she had to have her phone but she claims she never saw her & that BW never made it there :what:

I dont know what it is but something sure is strange here.
Her family if i read correctly did not go to Uncle Donnie's service.

sbm

It seems BW's dad (her bro) & the rest of that family didn't go..I think some of her other Wood relatives did tho?..It's very confusing!

Good heavens! After getting to 'know' her family, I wonder if she isn't hiding from them on purpose!

If she is, I wish she had taken her cutie pie daughter with her.

I want to know who gave her a ride.

Voice mail can be retrieved from anywhere and any phone with some service plans. Messages are stored on the service provider's server in those cases.

THEORY ONLY - I just keep wondering if "uncle" was taking liberties with Brittney; and she finally told him that she was going to tell on him. Possibly he didn't "disappear her", but she left after such an altercation and she doesn't know who to turn to now. He feels the guilt, doesn't want his secret revealed, and he takes his own life.

THEORY ONLY - I just keep wondering if "uncle" was taking liberties with Brittney; and she finally told him that she was going to tell on him. Possibly he didn't "disappear her", but she left after such an altercation and she doesn't know who to turn to now. He feels the guilt, doesn't want his secret revealed, and he takes his own life.

Why would she voluntarily go see him 40 miles away just to tell him that she didn't want him to touch her any more (if that was, in fact, what was going on). Makes more sense that she would just call him and tell him over the phone.

I do not believe they were having an ongoing affair. I could be wrong, but I personally don't see anything wrong with going to visit her uncle (and his family). I traveled to my aunt and uncle's house for spring break one year when I was in college. If he wasn't married, then I would see it as being a little more weird.

I can see the possibility of her getting there - him making an advance towards her and her rejecting it. Then, he either retaliated and hurt her and then killed himself, or she took off and he hurt himself over the shame.

I'm confused about whether or not Brittany was ever seen at the house. One family member says that a girl was seen there but that it was actually the neighbor's daughter. Another family member states that it WAS Brittany that was seen there, but it was after the uncle was in the ICU. So which was it? Was it Brittany or the neighbor girl? And when was it? All these conflicting rumors have my head spinning.

I really wish the media, or even a family spokesperson, would come forward with some FACTS about this case!

And, not to be insensitive because I know the family is dealing with the death of DH, but everyone in the family needs to get over themselves! There is a nineteen year old girl missing!!!

Another thing...in looking for any information I might have missed, I was rereading through some news articles this morning. I know another poster posted upthread that Klaas Kids was coming. I couldn't find that in an article. I did find where Klaas Kids had contacted WKRG and made a statement to the effect of "We'd be happy to come IF BW's family calls and asks for our help". HAVE THEY CALLED? I surely hope so! This story has NOT been all over the local news. I have NOT seen BW's face on any billboards. Is there even a "Find BW" Facebook page? It seems like they need all the help that they can get.

Just got caught up on the thread. What a strange case!! I don't know what to think.

Seriously, WHY would the uncle OFF himself so soon after her disappearance? WHY?

And where is Brittany!?

Did anybody see Brittany at the uncle's place?

The neighbor claims she saw her outside on the tire swing. The family claims that it wasn't her but was a young girl that lives across the street and looks similar to BW.

The uncle's wife (WH) says that she (WH) and their kids stayed at the house with DH that night and that they never saw BW.

However, her phone DID ping in that area around midnight.

I really wish the media, or even a family spokesperson, would come forward with some FACTS about this case!

And, not to be insensitive because I know the family is dealing with the death of DH, but everyone in the family needs to get over themselves! There is a nineteen year old girl missing!!!

Another thing...in looking for any information I might have missed, I was rereading through some news articles this morning. I know another poster posted upthread that Klaas Kids was coming. I couldn't find that in an article. I did find where Klaas Kids had contacted WKRG and made a statement to the effect of "We'd be happy to come IF BW's family calls and asks for our help". HAVE THEY CALLED? I surely hope so! This story has NOT been all over the local news. I have NOT seen BW's face on any billboards. Is there even a "Find BW" Facebook page? It seems like they need all the help that they can get.

WKRG News 5 said on their news report that the Klaas Foundation had volunteered to come help find her. And, the mother made some reference on FB about the "search org" that was coming....so, hopefully, the family has called.

for some reason i dont think THEY THINK she is missing!

The neighbor claims she saw her outside on the tire swing. The family claims that it wasn't her but was a young girl that lives across the street and looks similar to BW.

The uncle's wife (WH) says that she (WH) and their kids stayed at the house with DH that night and that they never saw BW.

However, her phone DID ping in that area around midnight.

I think donnie's wife is doing damage controll or trying to!

Just got caught up on the thread. What a strange case!! I don't know what to think.

Seriously, WHY would the uncle OFF himself so soon after her disappearance? WHY?

And where is Brittany!?

It really is strange!

Yes where is Brittany?
who took her to her uncles house.

Could someone else have shot him and made it look like a suicide?

Good heavens! After getting to 'know' her family, I wonder if she isn't hiding from them on purpose!

If she is, I wish she had taken her cutie pie daughter with her.

I want to know who gave her a ride.

I hear ya :crosseyed:

But the Uncle taking his own life, in conjunction with her disappearance points away from that, IMO.

Still no answers and the news outlet's don't seem to be updating her story. I want to hear from LE on this case. All we have seen thus far is family and the facebook debates, right? How soon is Klaas Kids coming?

I am coming late into this case. Question: Is DH a blood uncle to Brittney. and if so, on which side of the family. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyRichard2006!