CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/B]

Maybe it's a generational thing, but I've got to stick up for the guys here. I know some great fathers, who most certainly do "feelings."

IMO

Absolutely. My hubby, my brothers, my step-dad, my father-in-law, My cowboy grandpa from Wyoming, they all do feelings.

I fully expected MR to be asked to take a LDT on DP and I fully expected him to refuse and give an excuse of some sort. I wouldn't have thought much of that.

What he did instead shocked me and really made me stop and think....there's seriously something wrong with this guy! Either that or he's lying through his teeth! Or both. (I tend to think both but that's MOO) I found it so much more eye opening than results of a LDT!

I dont think anyone expected him to take it. I dont think Elaine or Cory was one bit surprised nor Dr. P. But I do think they got their answers from everything he didnt do and didnt say!

JMO

One More Thing!

I totally believe MR knew Dr P would ask him to take a poly!
He did not go in there blind!

JMO

*Being the parent with whom the child is in the full custody/care of at the time the child "disappears", does not indicate his involvement in his son, Dylan's "disappearance".

*Being that there is a definite and sudden halt to any/all communication with Dylan permanently within mere hours of having been picked up into his father's custody, does not indicate his involvement...

*Being a controlling individual does not indicate his involvement...

*Having a criminal history involving domestic abuse and violence, does not indicate his involvement...

*Displaying actions/behaviors that are not consistent with his youngest son's having literally "vanished" from the face of this earth, does not indicate his involvement...

*Having FAILED a LE administered polygraph does not indicate his involvement...

*Being the last person with the victim, does not indicate his involvement...

*<modsnip>, YET MAKES DISPARAGING COMMENTS ABOUT HOW HIS EX WIFE/SON ARE GOING ABOUT THOSE EFFORTS TIRELESSLY, does not indicate his involvement...

*Making inconsistent and even often contradictory statements regarding his account of hours leading up to, and after the "disappearance" of his son, does not indicate his involvement...

*Agreeing to a scheduled polygraph administered by retired FBI polygrapher and then knowingly indulging in hard liquor within mere hours of that scheduled LDT, does not indicate his involvement...

*Choosing to lay down for an afternoon snooze after returning home to find his son(who was expected to be there), nor his belongings anywhere in sight, does not indicate his involvement...

*There being a completely separate account that backs up/supports the abuse, control, and history of being non compliant in returning the minor children to their mother[this obviously in reference to AZG/sons] , does not indicate his involvement...

*All of his adult son's being disconnected from his life, does not indicate his involvement..

*One of his grown adult son's publicly stating that Mark had more than once hidden he and Dylan from their mother, does not indicate his involvement..

*A grown adult son publicly stating that he believes his father is responsible for the "disappearance" of Dylan, does not indicate his involvement..

*Having the extremely recent and drastic court ordered change regarding custody/support decided in ER's favor allowing her to move Dylan 5hours away, not only terminating his receiving a monthly check due to ER being the breadwinner btwn the two, but the courts actually ruling that he was to now pay ER monthly child support payments, does not indicate his involvement...
---------------------------------
While some of the ^above^ numerous factors are concerning and/or disturbing EVEN when looking at them each, separate from one another.. however each alone and by themselves do not necessarily indicate his involvement in his son, Dylan's "disappearance". This is repeated time after time after time amongst the discussions about the multitude of factors WRT Mark Redwine..

When viewing this multitude of factors TOGETHER as a whole..because that's reality, that it is the sum total of all the factors, NOT JUST EACH INDIVIDUAL FACTOR STANDING ALONE..

These factors do NOT stand alone.. and there is not just one, or two, or three of these concerning/disturbing factors that one can realistically excuse and explain their existence.. There is an entire multitude of these concerning factors AND its IMO <modsnip>.. IMO once into factors six, seven, or eight the realistic excusing and explaining has been thoroughly exhausted and IMO becomes inappropriate to even attempt further excusing the factors as they continue to mount well into the double digits ... eleven, twelve, thirteen??...nope, it doesn't even stop there as it literally continues to mount higher and higher nearing twenty in my just listing the ones that IMMEDIATELY come to mind..

When looking at all of the factors concerning Mark Redwine IMO there is but <modsnip> conclusion..
With the possibility threshold surpassed IMO, and the plausibility threshold having been surpassed, IMO brings about the probability of Mark Redwine's involvement in his son, Dylan's "disappearance". NOTE that this is MOO!!

There is a reason why Mark Redwine is on so many radars and that reason has nothing to do with a <modsnip>.

No one here has rushed to judgement and no one here is discussing terms of guilt and innocence as are set forth by our courts of law... Websleuths is NOT a court of law and tho, WS standards are IMO rightfully high in what/who is allowed for discussion, therefor IMO all the more reinforcing the fact that THERE is good reason Mark Redwine is under the microscope of so many, there is good reason why WS has allowed for Mark Redwine to be sleuthed and discussed WRT to his possible involvement, and one need not look any farther than the long list of legitimate reasons listed above to begin to understand EXACTLY WHAT AND WHY MARK REDWINE IS PRIME SUSPECT NUMBER 1 IN MANY PEOPLE'S VIEW/OPINION..

MOO is that Mark Redwine is also LE prime suspect, number one as well.. as is stated in the OPs of each of Dylan's threads it is a known fact that LE very rarely PUBLICLY name their prime suspects and POIs and there are extremely relevant and accurate reasons for why they do not that has been discussed at great lengths throughout Dylan's threads..

IMO its OK if you<**disclaimer** YOU in GENERAL, not PERSONAL**> do not think or want to believe that this father could have hurt, harmed, or killed his son..I understand that, respect that, and its your<**disclaimer** YOUR in GENERAL, not PERSONAL**> prerogative to be of that mindset and opinion.. But there are very legitimate, rational, relevant issues that IMO demand for Mark Redwine to be looked at extremely hard as the prime suspect at this time...

Jmo regarding Mark Redwine's being under the microscope for legitimate cause/reason that is backed up and supported by an entire plethora of relevant, rational factors.

"MR: A question was asked if I gave an honest answer to it. The question was, do you feel well enough to take this test, and my response to that question was, No. It became clear that by answering no to that question that... there was no point in proceeding any farther.

JT: Mark decided that he didn’t feel well enough to take the polygraph test. He told me he had about 3 hours of sleep last night and he had a ½ bottle of Jim Beam on top of things, so.... Uh... he doesn’t feel well enough to take the test.

<snip>

JT: Well, he was agitated because he said that this was kind of thrust upon him. He didn’t expect to be doing this, and um... he needed time to think it all out. He didn’t want to take it. He didn’t trust the process. I was, quite frankly, getting fatigued. I would ask question and he would give me the answer to something else. Until finally I just had to say, are we doing this or not?"

Snipped and BBM by me

Why does that not surprise me? I have a feeling this is exactly what LE went through with their LDT. How can you give someone a LDT when they won't give a direct answer and constantly change the subject? I can imaging it's exhausting!

BBM

Couldn't agree more. And IMHO that's probably what led to MR's "failed" or "inconclusive" result.

First, I want to make it clear that I see things in the same way as you've expressed. I have my opinion, and my gut feelings, but I can't prove anything, obviously. I just wanted to point out the following... and I snipped in the interest of space only.

*Being an alcoholic, does not indicate his involvement...

From what the mods have said we cannot refer to MR as an alcoholic, or as having alcoholism. What I've used which does seem to be more acceptable is "Alcohol Use" or, "use of alcohol".

I'm not trying to be picky, just pointing it out before the mods snip that part altogether as they've been doing on the other posts that mentioned alcoholism in that manner. :)

Thanks again for you post - you've explained a great portion of what I feel as far as why he is MY #1 suspect in this case as well. It wasn't from preconceived notions. I had suspicions from the beginning, but the behavior and comments from MR himself since that time have reinforced my earlier suspicions.

Hope that makes sense... lol

As always the above is all MOO!!! :cow:

Well stated Smooth! I'm not going to quote that long post but very well said (minus the alcoholism bit-because I have seen nothing proving he's an alcoholic) It's the TOTALITY of all of these things that brings <modsnip> (or people) to suspect him.

Just a question regarding the "failed" poly - if we have any experts here.

In order to be able to use this as some form of "evidence" in relation to accusing MR of involvement in Dylan's disappearance, wouldn't we need to know specifically what questions he failed on?

I mean, could MR have have passed on questions like "Did you hurt your son" "No, I didn't" but then fail on others, perhaps not telling the truth about certain things to make himself sound like a better, responsible parent? Would that come up as a fail overall, but actually contain elements of truth which could rule him out as a suspect?

Obviously I have no idea what was asked, I'm just interested as so many people seem to think this poly question is the most important piece of evidence. If it came out that the questions he failed didn't actually pertain to questions of him harming Dylan, would it change opinions?

All MOO.

I dont think anyone expected him to take it. I dont think Elaine or Cory was one bit surprised nor Dr. P. But I do think they got their answers from everything he didnt do and didnt say!

JMO

One More Thing!

I totally believe MR knew Dr P would ask him to take a poly!
He did not go in there blind!

JMO
BBM: Heck, most of the posters here figured that would be offered. You'd think Mark would have figured that.

LOL I know about all the tests we were talking jobs and I know employers do drug testing but they dont test for alcohol. AFAIK.

Ohhh ok gotcha! I thought it was kind of funny when you said there weren't tests for alcohol but I thought maybe you just hadn't heard about them. :blush: Sorry about the misunderstanding.

Interestingly enough several of the sites I found when Googling mentioned that more employers are starting to do alcohol tests, but sounds like it's a pretty new thing. OT but that should be interesting given that it's a legal 'drug'... talk about a can of worms! I'm sure that'll be all over the news if it becomes more commonplace.

BBM: Heck, most of the posters here figured that would be offered. You'd think Mark would have figured that.

Exactly it seems he reads all these threads and FB too.

There is no way he didnt know plus im sure ppl told him "Hey Mark ya know Dr P will ask you to take a poly". JMO

LOL I know about all the tests we were talking jobs and I know employers do drug testing but they dont test for alcohol. AFAIK.

My husband's company tests for alcohol - UPS.

Thanks button wasn't enough. Great post! Love these lists, it really helps clarify, gives focus and food for thought.

Re: BBM - I agree that this is explainable. The explanation however, could be open for debate. Too late, could mean too late at night. That explanation doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, since they were on the road by after 7 and home (according to MR in his interview) around 8:30. In my opinion, it could have meant too late according to carefully thought out plans. If, the Monday rounds were planned as an alibi, DR had to be at MRs home Sunday. Had DR come in on Saturday that would be different. But Sunday would have been too late. Just one theory, all my own opinion, if premeditation was present.

As a mother, I'd be pretty hacked off if my son's friend turned up at my house at 8.30pm on a Sunday night!! Thats winding down time, and I wouldn't want the hassle at that time of night, especially if it was a friend who he hadn't seen for ages. I'd imagine they'd be excited and noisy well into the night - not good if the parent(s) had to go to work the next day. So, for me, I think this shows MR to be quite considerate.

Just a question regarding the "failed" poly - if we have any experts here.

In order to be able to use this as some form of "evidence" in relation to accusing MR of involvement in Dylan's disappearance, wouldn't we need to know specifically what questions he failed on?

I mean, could MR have have passed on questions like "Did you hurt your son" "No, I didn't" but then fail on others, perhaps not telling the truth about certain things to make himself sound like a better, responsible parent? Would that come up as a fail overall, but actually contain elements of truth which could rule him out as a suspect?

Obviously I have no idea what was asked, I'm just interested as so many people seem to think this poly question is the most important piece of evidence. If it came out that the questions he failed didn't actually pertain to questions of him harming Dylan, would it change opinions?

All MOO.
We don't know that he actually failed. It hasn't been confirmed failed or inconclusive in any media we can quote. I am also not sure many people think this is the most important piece of evidence just A piece of evidence, and one where you can look at the character of Mark Redwine and how he deals with situations that are unfamiliar to him.

Again, I don't think the result is as important and how Mark dealt with the whole situation. But I am open to other opinions.

Thanks button wasn't enough. Great post! Love these lists, it really helps clarify, gives focus and food for thought.

Re: BBM - I agree that this is explainable. The explanation however, could be open for debate. Too late, could mean too late at night. That explanation doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, since they were on the road by after 7 and home (according to MR in his interview) around 8:30. In my opinion, it could have meant too late according to carefully thought out plans. If, the Monday rounds were planned as an alibi, DR had to be at MRs home Sunday. Had DR come in on Saturday that would be different. But Sunday would have been too late. Just one theory, all my own opinion, if premeditation was present.

As a mother, I'd be pretty hacked off if my son's friend turned up at my house at 8.30pm on a Sunday night!! That's winding down time, and I wouldn't want the disruption at that time of night, especially if it was a friend who he hadn't seen for ages. I'd imagine they'd be excited and noisy well into the night - not good if the parent(s) had to go to work the next day. So, for me, I think this shows MR to be quite considerate!

As a mother, I'd be pretty hacked off if my son's friend turned up at my house at 8.30pm on a Sunday night!! Thats winding down time, and I wouldn't want the hassle at that time of night, especially if it was a friend who he hadn't seen for ages. I'd imagine they'd be excited and noisy well into the night - not good if the parent(s) had to go to work the next day. So, for me, I think this shows MR to be quite considerate.
Respectfully, I have the opposite opinion. I enjoy having my kids friends over, especially during vacations. Noise does not bother me, being as I give them warnings as to the quiet time hour.R was at his Grandmother's house, though, so it would depend on her views on having friends over. To each their own.

8 30 is not late! Its a holiday!
Kids are never a Hassel.
Teens are not all that noisey.
And I dont think MR was being considerate!

And Hacked off? what is that?
Mad?

From what we know today...

In my opinion - Explainable Events (meaning could have an easy explanation)
• Dylan did not visit friends Sunday because MR thought it was too late.
• Dylan liked McDonalds or didn't want to sit down with MR after being told no friends tonight.
• Dylan was too tired to wake up early Monday.
• Nickelodeon Channel.

In my opinion - Unexplainable Events (meaning hard to explain away)
• Electronic communication stopped at 9:37pm Sunday.
• If Dylan left the house on his own accord, he contacted no one.

I badly wish DP, MB or anyone that interviewed Mark would have asked him more specific questions about Sunday night. More about what MR witnessed regarding Dylan's cellphone or iPod activity that night. Was Dylan sleeping when MR went to bed at 10:30 and did Dylan have his phone or iPod in his hands. Straight up ask MR if he did anything to Dylan's phone.

Thank you ! A child of 13 watching nickelodeon in either the sleepy eyed about to go to sleep or the zombie eyed just woke up phase of the day is just not an issue to me. Also my 15 yr old and her friend are currently watching Lady and the Tramp part 2 . A little young for them? YES,but they don't care. They're just watching it because they're bored.

Does anyone know if the statement by the mail carrier been validated or disproved? (Stating she saw Dylan later the day he went missing?) If I understand correctly, she said he was walking with another boy? Do we have a description of that boy or if they were carrying anything? Has this been dismissed at this point, or are there theories on this? If I missed it earlier in the thread my apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark