CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if it is true (we don't know this for a fact yet do we?) that DNA samples were taken of people in the neighborhood ~ then certainly they would have collect a sample of his. Wouldn't you think?

Yes, indeed, I would think that.

ETA: I would think they took a sample of his DNA even if they didn't collect anyone else's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

True. I mean, people, think about it. If he were involved, they would have known it by now. He obviously has an airtight alibi (I imagine he went to work), and/or the DNA wasn't a match. He wouldn't be a mystery. He is known, he is one of the last people to have seen her, her DNA would have been in his car, etc etc. You KNOW the police investigated all that to the extreme. It would have been an easy, open-shut case had he been involved.

Yes. He had to be the number three suspect out of the box, right after the parents.

I think if anybody in Jessica's immediate circle was involved, they would have arrested them by now.

Yes, indeed, I would think that.

ETA: I would think they took a sample of his DNA even if they didn't collect anyone else's.

We dont know that they have any dna to compare it with!

Yes. He had to be the number three suspect out of the box, right after the parents.

I think if anybody in Jessica's immediate circle was involved, they would have arrested them by now.

But they need evidence to arrest!

We dont know that they have any dna to compare it with!

I am not saying DNA is the only possible way they could have ruled him out. Although, we do have reason to believe they have DNA recovered from the remains or the backpack (or both).

JMO

But they need evidence to arrest!

I would think cellphone pings and eyewitnesses could establish his location that morning and for the next few days. If they suspect him, they could check those things.

JMO

I am not saying DNA is the only possible way they could have ruled him out. Although, we do have reason to believe they have DNA recovered from the remains or the backpack (or both).

JMO

I tend to think the parts of her that are still missing are the parts that hold the dna evidence.

I dont think they found any in or on the backpack!

Where he seems to have left his DNA, I don't consider him highly organized at all.

I guess LE has interviewed everyone who lives between Jessica and where her friend lives. Did the friend or dad notice a car driving a little too fast for the residential area? Did anyone notice a vehicle driving too fast? (in case a suspect vehicle was driving the opposite way of where the friend lives?)

The info about people who fly their model airplanes at the Arvada Open Space area has me thinking. Model airplanes is a hobbyist activity and the wooden cross is also a craft item IMO. Who in the area is into flying model airplanes or similar (setting off rockets, flying helicopters, remote controlled vehicles) and would possess a wooden cross?

Yeah, but I don't think they'd be chasing all over town looking for random people wearing crosses if that's what they thought.

I think the cross was found there and they have to look into it all the kids around here wear these crosses there are sooooo many different kinds and they say kids hang out there.

Hey it could come from the killer but then again it might be some poor kids that lost it one night and now is terrified to say anything lol

Where he seems to have left his DNA, I don't consider him highly organized at all.

Me either.

If the perp aspired to be some sort of great criminal, he must feel like an epic failure at life right now, knowing the police have his DNA.

I've been trying to find previous case reports of assailants/attackers wearing a similar cross OR leaving a cross at a murder scene. So far, I haven't found anything and maybe it's a useless effort. I did, however, find a fantasy type story posted online... a wooden cross was left within the murdered, mutilated body of a nun.

I guess LE has interviewed everyone who lives between Jessica and where her friend lives. Did the friend or dad notice a car driving a little too fast for the residential area? Did anyone notice a vehicle driving too fast? (in case a suspect vehicle was driving the opposite way of where the friend lives?)

The info about people who fly their model airplanes at the Arvada Open Space area has me thinking. Model airplanes is a hobbyist activity and the wooden cross is also a craft item IMO. Who in the area is into flying model airplanes or similar (setting off rockets, flying helicopters, remote controlled vehicles) and would possess a wooden cross?

Now if J's dad drove J why didnt they go looking for Jess if she wasnt there?
Im having big trouble with all this its not all that far If she running late go get her or CALLLLLLL

I still don't understand why the father of the boy who was going to give Jessica a ride to school that morning did not call Jessica's home when she didn't show up.

I imagine that poor man is thinking that same thing... Over and over...:cry:

I know it's been discussed before, but this discovery may bring new light to the question about whether or not the perp knew the trash collection schedule for that area.

Says here that it was a routine cleanup of the culvert. I wonder if this is done on a specific day of the week?

The remains were found by maintenance workers who were doing routine cleanup of the culvert.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...lood-and-chemical-test-results-may-take-weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member