MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
:welcome2:

Yes, welcome to the newbies here. If you're a guest lurking, please consider joining WS.

Most of us here were drawn to WS by a specific case. For me, I lurked a little bit during Teleka Patrick, the doctor who went missing, but I officially joined in the Cooper Harris case. You'll find on WS more caring and intelligent discussions than what happens on other news sites. New people and new sets of eyes on the cases are always welcome.

I was worried Baby Doe would go down as an unsolved case. So glad to be wrong about that!

Ambroso is Italian..... IDK if Bella was his or not for real but that would explain dark features/eyes/hair... Ambroso's mother has dyed hair but appears Italian as well.... I'm thinking Italian.. but JMO

I thought I saw some Japanese in her. ???

Oh, just saw mods warning. It's reported in MSM, is that not allowed?

Just got to watch the video of the arraignment...MM truly looks dazed like he can't even understand what is happening.

I really liked how RB's attorney said, and this is not verbatim, that she managed to quit drugs for two whole days...like that implies she is clean and of right mind. Two days is GREAT. But let's not act like she was in recovery for petes sake.

[video=youtube;FOod2k6mplc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOod2k6mplc[/video]

At 2:32...she mouths something to looks like bio dad...looks like "What's the matter?"

Even if I knew nothing about this case ... That is not a woman I'd want to meet anywhere. (And yes, that's exactly what it looked like she said).

The mother looks pure evil. MM's change in appearance from what looked like a clean cut preppy boy to someone ravaged by drugs is shocking. He looked too fried to have planned much more than his next fix.

I am only on page 64 of this thread so it will be a while before I get caught up. But I wanted to say THANK YOU to all who gave the play-by-play of court this morning (I am just getting to that part of the thread.) It means a lot that all of you were watching, for Bella. I wasn't home or I would have been there right along with you all. Thank you again.

Okay...back to trying to get caught up.....

Anything reported in MSM is open for discussion. Limited to what is in MSM.

Well I saw the lifelong friend's name reported in msm. But apparently we are not allowed to post it, as far as I can tell.

MM lived with his mother in mother's apartment until mother's death 2 years ago. Apparently mother tried her best to keep him off drugs and out of trouble. That could explain drastic change in his appearance. He went downhill because mother wasn't around to try and keep him out of trouble.

BBM

Now, I'm wondering if she were alive when she was put into the bag and refrigerator...

Yikes!!!

I don't understand how punches to the stomach would show no signs of traumA.I tend to lean towards the cause of death being related to her head appearing red and swollen,IF the RB is to be believed.BIG IF

Well I saw the lifelong friend's name reported in msm. But apparently we are not allowed to post it, as far as I can tell.

I can alert a Mod to ask. Perhaps the warning was posted as the MSM post followed? I took the warning as Sleuthing not what might show up eventually in MSM.

MM lived with his mother in mother's apartment until mother's death 2 years ago. Apparently mother tried her best to keep him off drugs and out of trouble. That could explain drastic change in his appearance. He went downhill because mother wasn't around to try and keep him out of trouble.

Agree. Poor woman. I cant imagine. These cases remind me how truly blessed I am in life.

Just watched the full arraignment! MM is out of it, RB looks just plain evil IMO, although they both do!

I don't blame the godmother for shouting out, although I still don't think she done enough while Bella was alive, but hey she wasn't her mother so..

I do wonder if bio-dad would have bailed RB out had she got the $250 sickening bail which was asked as her attorney seemed to suggest RB doesn't have 2 cents to rub together. I feel as if their 24 hours rendezvous has been reported as if romantic, let's not forget bio-dad had NEVER met bella, therefore no matter how much he says it there will not be a parental bond you would find if he had been around. IMO course he will be sickened by what apparently happened but why not be equally as sickened that that apparantly helped dispose of his daughter! Makes no sense and for her to have told him and he never reported it well, COME ON, that tells you all about his character as a human being, all JMO. He appears to dart his eyes about when the camera comes onto him & focuses, don't care what any1 says he is defo aware of the camera!

Straight to HELL for both of these animals, straight to the place they fear.

Your good heartgoesout. tlcya thanked your MSM post.

Someone help me out here. How could MM have been 'standing over her with his hand over her abdomen' if Bella was on a mattress on the FLOOR?

The guy isn't 3 feet tall FFS! He would have had to be on the FLOOR WITH her or on his KNEES to have his hand 'over her abdomen!'

I think RB is lying through her teeth! I hope the prosecutor goes back through her statement with a fine-toothed comb. Stupid heifer just gave herself up with that one statement.

I dont see any reason to believe a word she says. And I dont see any other evidence that supports her claims. So I have to say I am at a loss to understand why the police so quickly seem to have believed her version of what happened.

Some sources say one of the older two. That the other is with the paternal side of the family.

I have seen it reported that boy is with grandma, and girl was adopted by unrelated family.

Some sources say one of the older two. That the other is with the paternal side of the family.

"[Grandmother] Bond gave Bella’s older sister up for adoption several years ago, said neighbor Jane Gregoriou, a second-grade teacher in Hubbardston.
Ms. Gregoriou said one of the teachers she works with adopted Bella’s older sister."

and

"Ms. Goulet said she believes Deedee Bond took custody of Bella's brother when he was just a baby. The brother attends private school in the area, she said. The Department of Children and Families called her to ask her questions at the time, she said. Deedee, she said, gave Bella’s sister up for adoption because DCF was “asking too many questions.” "

http://www.telegram.com/article/20150918/NEWS/150919148

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member