Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I don't see a thing wrong with the interview.
Me neither. The reason this case is known far and wide is due to the hard work by them, their family, friends and many others. They have got the best possible expert advice they can find to help keep Madeleine's story out there. Without that hard work, or if the McCanns had returned home it probably would have faded long before now. I believe that is the reason they can't bring themselves to leave Portugal.

That is really odd. Why would you let non LE folks interrogate (cos that's what it sounds like) a suspect?

from link in above post: http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...275069,00.html

I can't figure out WHAT is going on. Unless they met during the week before Madie disappeared, and each are pointing the finger at the other. Or, it's a desperate attempt at making one side break. :waitasec:

That is really odd. Why would you let non LE folks interrogate (cos that's what it sounds like) a suspect?

from link in above post: http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...275069,00.html
It does sound like the friends of the McCanns are questioning a suspect when they could be suspects themselves or have knowledge of what happened to Madelaine, is this reverse pyschology or LE at a dead end. This is totally unreal.

I wish we had a way of knowing WHERE the reports are coming from, is the leak in the so called LE? Is a lot getting messed up in translation to English? I'm hopeful we don't get it, because something is missing here. It's more like a deposition or something, but I think even that is more professional than this sounds. Did all these people have lawyer's in the room? It must be something very big and very key that the parties have completely opposite answers about.

I can't figure out WHAT is going on. Unless they met during the week before Madie disappeared, and each are pointing the finger at the other. Or, it's a desperate attempt at making one side break. :waitasec:

I am just hoping that this is poor reporting on behalf of skynews.
Many Euro countries do mediation between opposing parties instead of in a courtroom setting. But never heard of this in a serious offense:rolleyes:

What was this --a he said, we said situation--with Murant and his lawyer-yet his mother was not there (his alibi). Maybe since all parties are fluent in English, it became a *showdown*. The staff of the resort has said, that that they did not see him help with the search.

So....are we back to a Team McCann pact of agreement.

Never heard of such a thing---:waitasec: Very strange.

Not reported the same way in BBC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6292004.stm

They say it's normal to get both sides together to figure out who is telling the truth. I would imagine LE is trying to get him to break and admit his alibi is a lie.

Standing Ovation

Madeleine's Father Gets Standing Ovation

Updated: 08:08, Friday July 13, 2007
<H2>The father of missing Madeleine McCann has received a standing ovation at an awards ceremony for Britain's bravest police officers.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1275024,00.html

</H2>

Kate and I would like to thank all of the police officers in the UK that were involved in the operation to find Madeleine for their sterling work."

See in the above statement from the link how GM stated "were involved" past tense, so arnt the British LE not helping the Portugese LE anymore, it makes me believe that the reason for this is that they dont want to pay any of their donated funds to keep the British LE on the job.
This is absurd.

It does sound like the friends of the McCanns are questioning a suspect when they could be suspects themselves or have knowledge of what happened to Madelaine, is this reverse pyschology or LE at a dead end. This is totally unreal.

It is now late afternoon Friday in PT. PJ was reported as saying they would have answers by Friday.

I don't think they have any answers, evidence or even know what the questions should be.

imoo

Where is little Madeleine?

From the same article...........
Police put the three friends and Mr Murat in a small room together and questioned them to try to discover whose story was true.
A police source said: "Because there was a disagreement, it is normal for the two sides to be brought together to find the truth."............Sounds as though the police did the questioning. It does sound odd though....But if it leads to the truth........and Madeleine.

They say it's normal to get both sides together to figure out who is telling the truth. I would imagine LE is trying to get him to break and admit his alibi is a lie.

.............OR to see if the three friends have the same story!!:eek:

I believe I read that these are the only three people who said RM was there that night.

Why not poly them???

Another possibility, all of them agree on something that is different with the McCann's story.

Police put the three friends and Mr Murat in a small room together and questioned them to try to discover whose story was true.
A police source said: "Because there was a disagreement, it is normal for the two sides to be brought together to find the truth."............Sounds as though the police did the questioning. It does sound odd though....But if it leads to the truth........and Madeleine.

This does sound like the same way disagreements are handled here in Scandinavia.

But is this a disagreement??:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes, let us hope it leads to the truth and to Madeleine.

.............OR to see if the three friends have the same story!!:eek:

I believe I read that these are the only three people who said RM was there that night.

Why not poly them???
I think they are putting pressure on Murat to admit he had something to do with Madelaines disappearance, because they have no hard evidence on him. Three against one, not fair.

It would blow my mind if they were involved together with Murat in a pedo ring and Madeleine was unbeknownst to the McCann's, hand delivered to Portugal for Murat to take. That would take some stunning and cunning advance planning.

It's also possible the friends insist to have seeing Murat around that night, but he insists he wasn't.

It would blow my mind if they were involved together with Murat in a pedo ring and Madeleine was unbeknownst to the McCann's, hand delivered to Portugal for Murat to take. That would take some stunning and cunning advance planning.

It's also possible the friends insist to have seeing Murat around that night, but he insists he wasn't.
I mentioned earlier that three against wasnt fair, unless there is evidence to back up their statement, the three friends of the McCanns could all be in cohoot with each other and planned this to pin on Murat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onapick