This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm of two minds on the situation, so I hope my being here doesn't offend anyone...it's the last thing I want to do, especially beings this is my first post.

I'll be the first person to say, I'm not a police officer, and I have no training in this area. However, there have been a few things reporters have stated, that a lot of people have taken as fact that bothers me a lot. So, here it goes:

1. Casey has been "analyzed" as a sociopath (sp?) I don't know how to do this, but has anyone looked to see if she has ever been in a car accident? I mean something more than a fender bender. If she has been in a car accident in which she hit her head, (to the extent where she broke her skull, or fractured it) she could have Frontal Lobe Syndrom http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frontal_lobe This isn't the best link to explain it, but I can't find the one I used for myself. I have read that FLS can "apperar" to be similar to being a sociopath, but with out the mental illness.

1a. A lot of people have presumed guilt because she has a "blank face." FLS can also make your brain tell you that your face and eyes are reacting, but they don't. I was in a bad accident (was a passenger) when I was 19. For eighteen years I've had to deal with public opinion about my attitude, and constantly explain about the damage I have. I just have not been able to make myself aware that my face is not reacting. My voice does, and I do have facial expressions sometimes, mostly when there is a camera around because like most people my brain has been "programed" to smile when I see a camera. I'm not saying this is what is going on with her, but I keep wondering if she's been in an accident at some point. It will also change your personality. Hence some of her older friends saying "she didn't used to act like this." Casey and her family may not even know she has it. Unless she went to a neuoroligist, the average doctor will not know about this, research was done in the early 80's, and it's still being studied.

2. Now, being a liar, and a thief does not make one a murderer, just not the best of people. My x-husband was a compulsive liar, and I doubt he killed anyone, you just couldn't trust him on anything. He could break a glass in front of you, and come up with the most elaborate story. You could have film, and hard-core proof he did it, and it wouldn't make a difference...he just didn't seem to be able to stop.

However, as I said I wasn't sure, here are my reasons I have my doubts, and I wish the family would respond to these things with something better than "LE's lying."

1. Dogs sniffed spots in the yard and trunk. IMO, if it's admissable in court, it's solid, so if Caylee is alive, who was in the back yard and trunk?

2. Decomp in trunk..again same as #1.

3. The cloroform may or may not be a big deal, I have a hard time believing someone would spill cloroform all over the trunk if they used it for a murder, you could just pour it down the drain. My step-father cloroformed me once (He lost it, and was going to kill the family) and he put it above the washer.
So, I'd like to hear more LE info about that.

4. Casey lying. I don't believe the script, and her story has been disproven. I don't believe there's a nanny, or ever was one. So if Caylee was taken, who would it have been, and what would have made her lie about it? If she really was afraid of her daughter getting hurt, wouldn't all this media attention have ended in the same result?

Sadly, I think it will always come back to the same thing. Casey has lied, and won't talk. She knows something, it's her daughter. I think her listening to her lawyer is getting her more in trouble than if she just ignored him.
Things are getting so out of control, I fear someone may snap, and take a shot at her. If I was her, I would tell her lawyer to shut it for a few, and remind him he's HER lawyer, and at least come clean with the story. If Caylee is truely missing, just tell the media, the more people that know, the more people can really look for her. If someone had her, everyone believing she is dead makes their lives (people who had her) easier, not harder.

Anyway, that's my confusion, and again, I hope anything I've stated hasn't offended anyone. These are just the things I wish someone could explain with out brushing them off. I'd like to believe entirely that Caylee is alive.

(sorry for spelling, haven't downloaded the spell checker yet.)

I just wanted to say....very nice first post !
There is so much conflicting stories/evidence that this case is the epitomy of a rollercoaster ride.
My thought from the beginning was that Casey gave Caylee to the biological fathers family to have for a while and they didn't give her back. She let them have her because her mother threatened to take custody of her.
I have changed my opinion more than I've changed my clothes recently !!
I don't know what to believe, but I think when it gets into the court we'll understand whats really going on here....

Welcome again !

I wonder if anyone on this site has made a timeline based on documents, tapes, pictures, etc. that doesn't use leaks, theories, or even what Casey has said. I'm just wondering what we actually knowat this point.

There may be a timeline thread I don't know what it's based on though

This is a little off topic, but I would like to hear answers from others that think Caylee is still alive b/c I think that belief is important to this question - does that make sense?

If Casey is not charged w/ any additional charges before her upcoming trial, how do you think her attorney will defend her on the neglect charges w/ more severe charges possible? Also, how will he defend her when her truth could possibly jeopardize the safety of Caylee?

I'm of two minds on the situation, so I hope my being here doesn't offend anyone...it's the last thing I want to do, especially beings this is my first post.

I'll be the first person to say, I'm not a police officer, and I have no training in this area. However, there have been a few things reporters have stated, that a lot of people have taken as fact that bothers me a lot. So, here it goes:

1. Casey has been "analyzed" as a sociopath (sp?) I don't know how to do this, but has anyone looked to see if she has ever been in a car accident? I mean something more than a fender bender. If she has been in a car accident in which she hit her head, (to the extent where she broke her skull, or fractured it) she could have Frontal Lobe Syndrom http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frontal_lobe This isn't the best link to explain it, but I can't find the one I used for myself. I have read that FLS can "apperar" to be similar to being a sociopath, but with out the mental illness.

1a. A lot of people have presumed guilt because she has a "blank face." FLS can also make your brain tell you that your face and eyes are reacting, but they don't. I was in a bad accident (was a passenger) when I was 19. For eighteen years I've had to deal with public opinion about my attitude, and constantly explain about the damage I have. I just have not been able to make myself aware that my face is not reacting. My voice does, and I do have facial expressions sometimes, mostly when there is a camera around because like most people my brain has been "programed" to smile when I see a camera. I'm not saying this is what is going on with her, but I keep wondering if she's been in an accident at some point. It will also change your personality. Hence some of her older friends saying "she didn't used to act like this." Casey and her family may not even know she has it. Unless she went to a neuoroligist, the average doctor will not know about this, research was done in the early 80's, and it's still being studied.

2. Now, being a liar, and a thief does not make one a murderer, just not the best of people. My x-husband was a compulsive liar, and I doubt he killed anyone, you just couldn't trust him on anything. He could break a glass in front of you, and come up with the most elaborate story. You could have film, and hard-core proof he did it, and it wouldn't make a difference...he just didn't seem to be able to stop.

However, as I said I wasn't sure, here are my reasons I have my doubts, and I wish the family would respond to these things with something better than "LE's lying."

1. Dogs sniffed spots in the yard and trunk. IMO, if it's admissable in court, it's solid, so if Caylee is alive, who was in the back yard and trunk?

2. Decomp in trunk..again same as #1.

3. The cloroform may or may not be a big deal, I have a hard time believing someone would spill cloroform all over the trunk if they used it for a murder, you could just pour it down the drain. My step-father cloroformed me once (He lost it, and was going to kill the family) and he put it above the washer.
So, I'd like to hear more LE info about that.

4. Casey lying. I don't believe the script, and her story has been disproven. I don't believe there's a nanny, or ever was one. So if Caylee was taken, who would it have been, and what would have made her lie about it? If she really was afraid of her daughter getting hurt, wouldn't all this media attention have ended in the same result?

Sadly, I think it will always come back to the same thing. Casey has lied, and won't talk. She knows something, it's her daughter. I think her listening to her lawyer is getting her more in trouble than if she just ignored him.
Things are getting so out of control, I fear someone may snap, and take a shot at her. If I was her, I would tell her lawyer to shut it for a few, and remind him he's HER lawyer, and at least come clean with the story. If Caylee is truely missing, just tell the media, the more people that know, the more people can really look for her. If someone had her, everyone believing she is dead makes their lives (people who had her) easier, not harder.

Anyway, that's my confusion, and again, I hope anything I've stated hasn't offended anyone. These are just the things I wish someone could explain with out brushing them off. I'd like to believe entirely that Caylee is alive.

(sorry for spelling, haven't downloaded the spell checker yet.)
no offense taken .. i plain just dont know if she is alive but reading on here gives me hope . i just dont want to think that god would allow anything to happen to her or any other child for that matter but it seems like the innocent babes arnt protected .. ugh i just hate that kids get killed by thier selfish parents .. what my hope is .is that she is alive and casey is really a good mother .. and i will hope that until they find her body if they do i also see such loving kind parents get blamed for hurting thier children when they didnt . guess i watch too much lifetime tv . lol

This is a little off topic, but I would like to hear answers from others that think Caylee is still alive b/c I think that belief is important to this question - does that make sense?

If Casey is not charged w/ any additional charges before her upcoming trial, how do you think her attorney will defend her on the neglect charges w/ more severe charges possible? Also, how will he defend her when her truth could possibly jeopardize the safety of Caylee?

You have a very good question. Just how is the defense going to DEFEND CA on neglect charges if the baby is not found. Isn't not finding her actually going to support the fact she was neglectful. Or in the scheme of things are these charges really not so important to the defense?

No, I haven't checked that out thus far monoxide. I can tell you that about 3-4 weeks ago I sent a tip to the Anthony's via email. It was a stretch ... however, it was bizarre enough in my eyes to make me think, hmmmm. Here's what I sent them.

Original Message:
Message Sent Thursday, November 9, 2006 7:10 pm (Pacific Time)
Area Code: Unknown
Zip Code: Unknown
To: JENNY S POLINSKY business listings
112 BLUEBIRD DR HILLSBOROUGH, NJ 08844

Hi, I am looking for my sister name Jenny Polinsky (Zeneida Fernandez). She was born on September 29, 1952. Her father's name is Tony Fernandez. He lives in Florida and I live in Puerto Rico. Is this person is you; please write back soon. Thank you and may God keep you well.

If nothing else it shows that ppl can go by whatever name they choose.

After reading this post, I'm wondering if perhaps Zenaida is a spanish variation of Jennifer.
Didn't Casey's friend Ryan say that he'd never heard her refer to a Zanny, but he did hear her refer to a babysitter with a american name like Jenny or Kristin.
I don't know where I'm really going with this, but it did catch my attention as something that might be relevent.

OK so, let's go with the theory Caylee is alive. How are we going to find her?

1. We need credible information from casey as to who took her.
2.If there are credible leads that really compell the family to believe she is in TX or PR, then why are they not organizing people to go to these areas and get the word out to local authorities. Driving around a billboard in your local area does not cut it. If Caylee is alive and LE are not following up on leads, then by god you need to take matters into your own hands and get out there where you think she is and organize like minded people in that area to help you.
I would love to find an alive Caylee. We need someone with information to stand up and lead the search and people will follow. The family is letting those who do want to search for an alive Caylee down. With Caylee alive out there somewhere, why are they sitting around their house complaining about leads not being followed up? GET OUT THERE AND LOOK FOR CAYLEE!!!!!!

Does anyone know if the story about Mr. and Mrs. Anthony refusing to give something w/ Caylee's scent to the searchers is true? Even though I do believe Caylee is alive, I think searching is a good idea. Remember how close to his home the Lindbergh baby was found? Also, by searching, they know where the baby is not.

After reading this post, I'm wondering if perhaps Zenaida is a spanish variation of Jennifer.
Didn't Casey's friend Ryan say that he'd never heard her refer to a Zanny, but he did hear her refer to a babysitter with a american name like Jenny or Kristin.
I don't know where I'm really going with this, but it did catch my attention as something that might be relevent.

That is interesting. Where did the email come from?

I know that several WS members have actually spoken to Cindy on the phone, maybe the next time somene calls her, they can ask what we can do to help find a live Caylee.
Just suggest to Cindy that she or someone else set up a website or myspace to post all the sightings and live Caylee tips she gets?
If she wants the public to help find Caylee, we need to know where to look and where put the word out.
I'm in Ga. and I am always talking about this case to anyone that will listen, the thing is, they are always like, "who?" and then I explain more and they'll say, "oh yeah, the little girl that is missing. You know her mom killed her, right?"

So as close as we are to the case, the general public is not and even those that know about it, already assume Caylee is deceased and would not think to be looking for her.

Please anyone that talks to Cindy, ask her to help us help her and Caylee.

I have no idea where it came from.
I was quoting JustInCase because it seemed like it might be important.

I'm sorry Evan's Mom, I quoted your post instead of the other. I thought it was very interesting. That is a good idea about the website dedicated just to LIVE Caylee tips and sightings. I know Katie526 said yesterday that she spoke with Cindy. Maybe she could suggest this if she speaks with Mrs. Anthony again.

I just wish there was someway that the information Casey has given to the family could be put out to the public so we could narrow down the search or even know where to start. I don't think LE is still looking for the nanny. Do we know if the family had any luck in tracing that name - ZFG to anyone outside of Florida?

No, I haven't checked that out thus far monoxide. I can tell you that about 3-4 weeks ago I sent a tip to the Anthony's via email. It was a stretch ... however, it was bizarre enough in my eyes to make me think, hmmmm. Here's what I sent them.

Original Message:
Message Sent Thursday, November 9, 2006 7:10 pm (Pacific Time)
Area Code: Unknown
Zip Code: Unknown
To: JENNY S POLINSKY business listings
112 BLUEBIRD DR HILLSBOROUGH, NJ 08844

Hi, I am looking for my sister name Jenny Polinsky (Zeneida Fernandez). She was born on September 29, 1952. Her father's name is Tony Fernandez. He lives in Florida and I live in Puerto Rico. Is this person is you; please write back soon. Thank you and may God keep you well.

If nothing else it shows that ppl can go by whatever name they choose.

Where did you get this information?

Does anyone know if the "death ring" in hair can be caused by something other than death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zurbamommyof2