GUILTY TX - Mollie Olgin, 19, killed, GF injured in Portland assault, 23 June 2012

oh dear, according to the most recent article, she doesn't yet know that her girlfriend has died

it's really scary that three teen girls have been shot in that general area - they say the cases aren't related but is that just spin?

oh dear, according to the most recent article, she doesn't yet know that her girlfriend has died

it's really scary that three teen girls have been shot in that general area - they say the cases aren't related but is that just spin?

I had no idea that Kristine did not know Mollie died. Yesterday at the memorial friends were making a huge banner to take to Kristine so she could see how many people turned out at the vigil, and the memorial. It says RIP Mollie in many places.

Thanks for the links Thelma. I haven't heard any news since the vigil for Mollie and Kristine. I don't think the police have a clue who did this or why it happened. Portland is business as usual.

I haven't heard any new news since the composite came out. Oddly enough with this being in Texas, lesbians are accepted as any other couple. I think it must be a south Texas thing because nobody cares one way or the other. If someone has a girlfriend it's just what it is. I'm sure there are a few who hate lesbians but the general attitude towards them is very accepting.

Our problem down here is gangs, and road rage. My gut feeling is a gang initiation killing or some ticked off driver chased them down and shot them. That's south Texas, so beware if you ever try to drive down here. Don't honk or look at anyone!

Yes, it does. I googled Shawn Adkins to see who he is, lol. Age! This should help because if this is a good likeness of the perp I'll bet people have told him he looks like Shawn Adkins.

So sad. I check everyday and no news. I fear this is the end of the story.

It's been almost a month since I last posted here, and there is still no new news.:furious:

This reminds me of the JonBenet Ramsey case in Boulder, Co. where the DA just wanted it to go away. Boulder is known as 20 square miles surrounded by reality and they don't want anything bad out there about their town. Portland, Tx is the same way. It's about 10 square miles surrounded by reality. They don't want negative news about their town.

The possibility of LE being paid off to avoid an arrest of one of their citizens could be what has happened. That is my opinion only, from what I've seen in other cases. The composite is so detailed that someone has to know who it is.

From the looks of him on the composite, he looks like a spoiled brat who has always gotten everything he ever wanted. IMO he probably drives a classy car. I wonder if Kristene remembers seeing any fancy cars when they were there, or if they were followed there from a stop at a convenience store or restaurant. I hope Kristene told the police where they were before going to the park. There could be video of others at the same place and he could show up on the video if they were followed.

Also pretty disheartened that no news are coming about. i opened the thread with the hopes of something, anything, that would give these beautiful young ladies justice.

Hi all! This is my first post at Websleuths but I have been a lurker for years.. my mom is a registered user here and I have only just gotten around to making my own account, hehe. :great:

I left my lurkdom status because I have a question for all of you. I live in TX and I believe very strongly that I recognize this suspect sketch as someone I met at a party. He gave all of my girlfriends and I "the creeps".... and after a little Facebook research, I confirmed that he lives in the area of this crime. My question is, how can I email in this tip anonymously to LE? I could be completely wrong and I don't want to blame the innocent, but all the same I think they should check out this individual. Thanks in advance!

Hi all! This is my first post at Websleuths but I have been a lurker for years.. my mom is a registered user here and I have only just gotten around to making my own account, hehe. :great:

I left my lurkdom status because I have a question for all of you. I live in TX and I believe very strongly that I recognize this suspect sketch as someone I met at a party. He gave all of my girlfriends and I "the creeps".... and after a little Facebook research, I confirmed that he lives in the area of this crime. My question is, how can I email in this tip anonymously to LE? I could be completely wrong and I don't want to blame the innocent, but all the same I think they should check out this individual. Thanks in advance!

Police chiefs and their lieutenants always have their emails available online. Google the police chief name and email and you will find them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back