GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM

WHY did Ebron get up from watching movies to move his car to the location where it was found later? He needed it again when they went to the laundromat.

Could he have known he was about to be served? Had this been going on for a few days so he was trying to avoid the server?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm having trouble routing any additional paths based on the new supposed clues. Since it was dark and rainy and RE was probably hauling arse, these locations would need to be well lit for the girl to remember. There are plenty of Mcdonalds, blue houses, and scary woods. However, there are not many well-lit water fountains and track crossings (not overpasses). The only semi well-lit track crossings I have found are at Phillips & Emerson and Phillips & Old St. Augustine. The only semi well-lit track crossing near a semi well-lit fountain, Mcdonalds, and scary woods is at Phillips & Old St. Augustine. I wish we knew if the clues were real.
attachment.php

Does anyone remember which gas station RE stopped at that night?

Attachments

• lonzie.jpg
    lonzie.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 372
I think this all happened in daylight hours!
And I still think they buried him before Lonna was dropped off at work.

There is a case map. Its linked on the first page.

This is why I don't think there was a visitor. If his sister told LE Ruben hit my brother he had a bump on his head.
He was sleeping all the time and had yucky stuff coming out his ear.
He threw up and we had to go to the laundry to wash the stuff.
Then LE changed it to Lethargic Vomiting etc etc.

I don't think anyone Ebron or Lonna know--Knows the word Lethargic! Except maybe his mother!

You don't believe hackney that there was a visitor who saw Lonzie between 1 and 2?

You don't believe hackney that there was a visitor who saw Lonzie between 1 and 2?

I didn't read that he said there was a visitor sorry.
the last I read was Lonzie was last seen by someone other than Ebron and Lonna was between 1 and 2.

so I guess there was a visitor!

I just thought it could possibly have been his sister!

I didn't read that he said there was a visitor sorry.
the last I read was Lonzie was last seen by someone other than Ebron and Lonna was between 1 and 2.

so I guess there was a visitor!

I just thought it could possibly have been his sister!

I thought Hackley reported a long time ago that Lonna's(LL) sister visited and saw the kids between 1-2pm on the 23rd.

I thought Hackley reported a long time ago that Lonna's(LL) sister visited and saw the kids between 1-2pm on the 23rd.
It's my guess that's when the argument happened too, and the sister witnessed it. LL isn't striking me as the type to argue about his head injury unless it's for an audience.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

It's my guess that's when the argument happened too, and the sister witnessed it. LL isn't striking me as the type to argue about his head injury unless it's for an audience.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
BBM Extremely good point!

I'm having trouble routing any additional paths based on the new supposed clues. Since it was dark and rainy and RE was probably hauling arse, these locations would need to be well lit for the girl to remember. There are plenty of Mcdonalds, blue houses, and scary woods. However, there are not many well-lit water fountains and track crossings (not overpasses). The only semi well-lit track crossings I have found are at Phillips & Emerson and Phillips & Old St. Augustine. The only semi well-lit track crossing near a semi well-lit fountain, Mcdonalds, and scary woods is at Phillips & Old St. Augustine. I wish we knew if the clues were real.
attachment.php

This is amazing Daniel83!!! I sure wish we knew if that info was credible too. Otherwise we're just spinning our wheels.

So her sister was aware of Lonzies problems?
sorry I have been working and have missed some sheet!

From the last press briefing from when Lonna was arrested:

Q. TO clarify, how did you find out about Lonzie's injuries? Who told you about those injuries?
A: I don't want to outline that if I can, this is a --- these are people known to both Ruben and Lonna... within their circle.
Q: It was a third party?
A: A third party.

(from post #335 on the last thread). Hackney does NOT say who was the visitor.

Yeah, it was probably the visitor. Hackney said it wasn't the roommate and I agree that Lonzie's sister wouldn't be able to give that accurate of a description.

It's pretty disgusting that someone pointed out Lonzie's injuries sometime in the early afternoon and Lonna even argued with Ebron over what caused them yet she apparently ignored the bruise, fluid, lethargy and vomiting and instead decided to go to work that night. What could she have possibly told herself that made it okay to leave Lonzie like that - and to leave him with the very person she accused of inflicting the injury? SMDH. :steamed:

Which is the reason I hold her responsible for what happened to little Lonzie. SHE was responsible for her child, she failed to get him medical treatment. She failed to investigate how he received his bruise. SHE put her child in harms way, intentionally leaving this baby with a person SHE suspected of harming little Lonzie.

attachment.php

kangaroo gas station. I'll look and see which road.
I have a 6 year old and she is very articulate and was very articulate at 5 too. Most car seats elevate kids so they can see out the window and she would be a able to tell you quite a bit from a car ride, even at night.
I could imagine her scared if things had gone awry and if they were driving around at night she may have asked a lot of questions. And those type of landmarks would be something of interest to 5 year olds. She was probably pointing them out. The railroad tracks are something that you could definitely feel while crossing. Especially at those intercestions. The track is raised and you have to actually drive up and over at Old St Augustine and even further down at Race Track Road. Heck the train may have been going by at the time (sure to catch a 5 year olds attention). Sunbeam crosses the tracks too but I think bay meadows goes over the track.

The Kanagoo is on Baymeadows and Old Kings. You're right about Baymeadows road going over the tracks via a bridge.

From the last press briefing from when Lonna was arrested:

Q. TO clarify, how did you find out about Lonzie's injuries? Who told you about those injuries?
A: I don't want to outline that if I can, this is a --- these are people known to both Ruben and Lonna... within their circle.
Q: It was a third party?
A: A third party.

(from post #335 on the last thread). Hackney does NOT say who was the visitor.

Thank you. I couldn't find this quick enough. Hackney did confirm that it wasn't the roommate right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike