TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was on the 22nd by CBS:

"Bevers’ husband, Brandon, was in Biloxi, Mississippi, at the time of the murder at his annual fishing trip. Investigators during an afternoon briefing were asked if they had been able to confirm his alibi.

“We’re closer to an absolute confirmation,” said Johnson, “but, her husband is cooperating in the investigation.”

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/22/midlothian-police-to-release-more-video-in-bevers-murder-case/

What's up, homies? I haven't been on today until now, so can somebody provide an update? I did see that the investigators were given the weekend off.

Put on your helmet. It's a little bumpy right now. Family can be discussed. We have a video from the news station that is interesting, we are still discussing the shirt every few hours, we confirmed that we can post ourself in Biloxi on FB if we wanted with the same picture BB used, we also think that aliens are real. Okay that last statement was false. Welcome back, here's a tinfoil hat!

Fishing is very popular where I live

I have never ever heard of anyone ever FLYING anywhere to go fish.

they have boats and they drive.

is Flying in to Fishing Trips a Thing in the US?

Put on your helmet. It's a little bumpy right now. Family can be discussed. We have a video from the news station that is interesting, we are still discussing the shirt every few hours, we confirmed that we can post ourself in Biloxi on FB if we wanted with the same picture BB used, we also think that aliens are real. Okay that last statement was false. Welcome back, here's a tinfoil hat!

Muchas gracias.

This is what NBC reported on the 20th:

"So far, police said Bevers' husband, Brandon, who spoke publicly with the media for more than 20 minutes Tuesday, has been cooperating with detectives in the investigation, though Johnson wouldn't reveal any particulars. Investigators said Brandon Bevers' story that he was on a fishing trip in Biloxi, Mississippi when his wife was killed checks out, police said."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fe...nstructor-Murder-Investigation-376441291.html

This was on the 22nd by CBS:

"Bevers’ husband, Brandon, was in Biloxi, Mississippi, at the time of the murder at his annual fishing trip. Investigators during an afternoon briefing were asked if they had been able to confirm his alibi.

“We’re closer to an absolute confirmation,” said Johnson, “but, her husband is cooperating in the investigation.”

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/22/midlothian-police-to-release-more-video-in-bevers-murder-case/
I just don't understand why he hasn't been fully cleared. I fly all the time and I can easily show you all of my documentation. Maybe the airlines aren't cooperating. Goodness knows there are some with very bad records, surprisingly enough.

ETA: I just saw your other post. Thanks!

"So far, police said Bevers' husband, Brandon, who spoke publicly with the media for more than 20 minutes Tuesday, has been cooperating with detectives in the investigation, though Johnson wouldn't reveal any particulars. Investigators said Brandon Bevers' story that he was on a fishing trip in Biloxi, Mississippi when his wife was killed checks out, police said."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fe...nstructor-Murder-Investigation-376441291.html

if you go to this length to create an alibi (flying fishing trips) you make sure you are present on the airport cameras

nothing to say he didn't fly back under another name however...YET...

So which is it and did it change? In his video with RB about shirt-gate he says that "even he is a suspect" but maybe that's just unofficial and not in terms of being cleared of any wrong doing?! :dunno:

Are you that person who writes the headline crawls that run at the bottom of the screen on during news talk shows?

Statement analysis is not a science, it's an investigative tool - like polygraphs. Nevertheless, I think it's worth examining some of the statements that BB has (publicly) made. I transcribed the 4/19/16 press conference that he gave (in front of his house I think). I've read this one over and over again:
Reporter: "What do you want strangers to know about you wife, what should people keep in mind most about Missy? Especially as police are relying on tips, what should people know?"

“I would have to say that Missy is unlike most people, is unlike any other spouse, wife, friend, mother. Um, uh, you know, when you lose a loved one, ah you know. Ah, .... you know, all of those things fall into place, you know. I don’t know how to properly answer that question, but ah, you know. All of you people here, you have kids, you’re married, I mean, you know. I know you’re here for a story, but ah, you know.”

Was there significant stress in the relationship or is BB just not very good at showing his love for his recently deceased wife?

if you go to this length to create an alibi (flying fishing trips) you make sure you are present on the airport cameras

nothing to say he didn't fly back under another name however...YET...

They say that airport security is pretty tight these days. JMO tho.

Are you that person who writes the headline crawls that run at the bottom of the screen on during news talk shows?

Haha No, but how do I apply for that job?!

So which is it and did it change? In his video with RB about shirt-gate he says that "even he is a suspect" but maybe that's just unofficial and not in terms of being cleared of any wrong doing?! :dunno:

I think we have to go with CBS on the 22nd. They actually have a name "Johnson" whereas NBC simply posted "police said". I think they would have to have a formal presser to clear the husband or something. Personally, I have never seen a family member cleared when they were under suspicion. I hope there are some members here than can post some examples of LE clearing a person like a husband or wife.

So which is it and did it change? In his video with BB about shirt-gate he says that "even he is a suspect" but maybe that's just unofficial and not in terms of being cleared of any wrong doing?! :dunno:

I just find shirtgate (lol) so strange

First of all - why take a bloodied shirt to a cleaner AT ALL? why not just buy a new one?
Second of all - why would you want the shirt back that was bloodied with your loved dogs blood? I wouldn't
Third of all - theres now been 2 different stories about how it got bloodied. Story one had baby dog passing peaceably via facebook post, story two has a gory and fatal Dog Fight.
Fourth of all - police would know instantly almost if it was human or dog blood. Either way - WHY get the shirts cleaned at all?

strange. Flying to go fishing, dry cleaning bloodied dog death shirts.

Not usual to my lifestyle that's for sure.

I think we have to go with CBS on the 22nd. They actually have a name "Johnson" whereas NBC simply posted "police said". I think they would have to have a former presser to clear the husband or something. Personally, I have never seen a family member cleared when they were under suspicion. I hope there are some members here than can post some examples of LE clearing a person like a husband or wife.

in the youtube vid I posted BB says

"We were waiting in there for half an hour for you to show up" indicating the Police Office and talking to the media.

So RB and BB for some reason waited in the police station for the media.

this is very very unusual. if police wanted them speaking to the media they would've set it up formally.

Fishing is very popular where I live

I have never ever heard of anyone ever FLYING anywhere to go fish.

they have boats and they drive.

is Flying in to Fishing Trips a Thing in the US?

Lots of people fly lots of places to go fishing, and not just in the US.

I live in the Tarpon Fishing Capital of the World. People fly here from all around the world to fish for the Silver King. It's a Thing.

in the youtube vid I posted BB says

"We were waiting in there for half an hour for you to show up" indicating the Police Office and talking to the media.

So RB and BB for some reason waited in the police station for the media.

this is very very unusual. if police wanted them speaking to the media they would've set it up formally.

Sorry, we have been talking about whether BB is cleared by the police. Not the shirt at all.

Honestly, no. I feel like I am in The Twilight Zone or aliens have abducted all of our WSers! :abduction:

You guys are just being silly, right?

I agree... I think we are just desperate to help solve this and wanting to say JINKEES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname