TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly a troll that got exactly the reaction they wanted.

In their post they say Missy's comments on her fb are being deleted. Then BB responds (paraphrasing )and says his fb posts are disappearing as well. Implying he has been hacked and that maybe someone is looking out for him , Missy and the girls. .

I just don't get this reaction,his spouse was just brutally murdered.. I hope he informed LE and not via fb, because if Missy was specifically targeted then maybe he is being stalked. Geez this is just crazy.

https://m.facebook.com/Midlothian-Police-Department-195047007358/
The comment that someone was looking out for them is very unusual.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I also see the suspect walking without tools but then it seems like he/she opens a door and then has tools. (This is before he/she appears to try to open the locked door.) It made me wonder if the tools were stored in that space (closet or room, perhaps). Because the next movement is toward the locked door with him/her clearly holding a tool/hammer. Could the tools have been stored there?
Fwiw, I think the tools were under the vest in a breaching kit similar to this:

1e499291cad320c95f23d2332bb47a03.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The fact that it was done face to face makes it more gruesome. I thought maybe the perp got her from behind, and knocked her out before she knew what was going on. Sadly, it seems all of the injuries were on her chest and face. The perp wanted to do a lot of damage, and wanted Missy to see it coming. And to feel it. Over and over. That's angry, angry rage. It's sickening.

There were cameras where Missy came in.
Do you have a link or picture to show me that, please? I may well be turned around......but....

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Here is the enhanced picture of the hammer. I adjusted the color and brightness and rotated the image.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 7.51.31 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 7.51.31 PM.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 317
Daughter went to the 9 am workouts, not the 5 am ones.

That's not what SIL said. She said one of the reasons she went over was to be sure that the eldest daughter didn't accompany Missy that day and was relieved to find her in bed.

To me, the hammer looks like this Estwing "Tinner's Hammer"

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 8.14.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 8.14.46 PM.png
    126.6 KB · Views: 310
  • Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 7.51.31 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 7.51.31 PM.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 304
When I read the news of the cod, I poured myself a glass of wine (a big one), and sat down at my iPad to get caught up. As I realized I was getting teary-eyed over what Missy endured, I told myself, log off and lurk, but don't post!!
However, I can't help but wonder if the perp, either before s/he took control of Missy, or during the attack, revealed their identity to her. This was such a rage filled murder, I think the killer, if known to her, would want her to know what it was about. JMO

Here is the enhanced picture of the hammer. I adjusted the color and brightness and rotated the image.

attachment.php

This is why I do not think it is an Estwing hammer, as some think in previous posts, as the hammer in the pic has white on it. I haven't seen an Estwing label in white before.

IMOO.

Here is another brand of that style of hammer---

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 8.18.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 8.18.08 PM.png
    211 KB · Views: 294
Do you have a link or picture to show me that, please? I may well be turned around......but....

I recall them saying she was viewed when she stepped into the main hallway. For whatever reason, I have it in my head that
there is a foyer between the outside door and the double doors leading directly onto the main hall.

Thanks BEACH, I read the search warrant and just ONE BIG MISNOMER in regards to the tools. For some reason "an incorrect report about tools being stolen from the church" but the search warrant actually states:
"had multiple puncture wounds found on her head and chest are consistent
with the tools the suspect was carrying throughout the building"
So, these tools may in fact be the ones the perp brought with him. (I am sticking with perp being a "him.") Which of course makes sense, it would be pretty darned stupid to go through all the trouble of dressing like a Swat Officer and leave all your tools at home, huh? (The info is on Pg 2 0f 3 Evidentiary Search Warrant or if you print out the entire doc it is the 6th printed page.)

The news report from nbc this evening states,

"....
through different parts of the church and swinging what appears to be a large hammer. Police indicated it was found near her body along with other tools from the church."

Of course he may have brought some of his own tools, perhaps needing some to actually break into the church. This report says the hammer was found near her. Why would he leave it there? And other tools too
i wonder if he knew exactly where to find them or if he found where they were kept while he nonchalantly strolled around the building.

To me, the hammer looks like this Estwing "Tinner's Hammer"

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yes I agree now with this picture. In the first pictures you posted of the hammer it looked like a regular hammer. This looks more like the pick axe in the Minecraft game my kids play.

I recall them saying she was viewed when she stepped into the main hallway. For whatever reason, I have it in my head that
there is a foyer between the outside door and the double doors leading directly onto the main hall.

There are clear double sets of doors at the main entrance, but to me anyway, I haven't seen a double set of doors for the side entrance that Missy used. Both entrances are connected to the main hallway and that might be why as you're thinking of the other entrance where pictures of that have been posted on here.

However, I can't help but wonder if the perp, either before s/he took control of Missy, or during the attack, revealed their identity to her
after the official release of the COD i am certain the perp wanted Missy to know exactly who was attacking her :(

The cause of death (COD) strongly indicates that Ms. Terri Leann "Missy" Strickland-Bevers was targeted.

My post was just another angle.
I'm not willing to believe anything until all investigation has been completed, and all evidence has been revealed. I do, however, believe that Missy was murdered and her killer(s) are still on the loose.

Apologies, Razz. My post was JMHO and I should have said so. I appreciated your angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member