TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, there was a photo used in the Interview last night. Kinda freaked me a little. It is a pic of BB and MB. But when I had looked at it prior I was thinking that it was BB friend that passed away BH. The comment that goes with that particular photo is eerie now too. It is orig from Aug 31, 2014 (or where I seen and mistook who was in photo orig just glancing at it) It was used again Dec 1 2015.

Comment that MB wrote Aug 31, 2014

Missy Bevers
August 31, 2014 · Cedar Park, TX ·
Slow down time at the "Bxxx Wxxxx Hxxxxx" house. Going to miss you so much Brad!! You were an Awesome man!! I want to leave this place some day knowing that I lived my life to the fullest, giving all myself to my family first and then others!! I have a husband just like that!!

Heart breaking knowing MB life was cut short too, by a different kind of demon. ** Brad passed away Aug 27, funeral was Aug 30 2014 Cedar Park Tx, about 26/30 min from Austin Tx. Maybe MB visited with their friend while in Austin and she the one creepy message shown to?

* the quotation marks were added by MB, and at the time the account and MB were friends as this account is tagged and is blue. That account is no longer on MB friend list and now name is changed to the widows name. ** have no idea when the fb "friend" removal happened, could have been after all the social media drama**

I just had a weird thought - what if the person who sent her the creepy linkedin message was mimicking the dead friend the same way fake profiles of Missy keep popping up?

I really hope LE is all over this!

Several threads ago someone posted a poll asking which program would air an episode of this crime:

Dateline
20/20
48 hours
Deadly Women
Snapped
Fear Thy Neighbor
See No Evil

I can't think of any more off hand, but I believe they will all rehash this case (deadly women only if a female is involved) so there will be several shows featuring this case. It is too sensational to just let things lay after it is figured out.

I vote for Dateline, 20/20, or 48 Hours so people without cable can watch the show.

Perp was not captured on camera breaking in--just first captured on camera at 3:50................so we really have no idea how long they were there, or what time they broke in. JMO

Which can make one wonder if the Altima is more significant than MPD is leading us to believe. Which presser was it where a light colored car was caught on camera (like just part of the car) but they didn't want to release it? I know I heard that.

I vote for Dateline, 20/20, or 48 Hours so people without cable can watch the show.

I vote for a good non-fiction book written by a reputable investigative journalist with sources and footnotes..................hard to come by, anymore though. JMO

I was told they released the scene 3 days after the crime and, well, some in the field were unhappy with their work, i dunno if at the end of the day it really made that much difference but you know how agencies from one department complain about the work from another

What are you referring to specifically when you say "released the scene"? Are you talking about the SW corner where MB was found, to say that it was no longer cordoned off?

the church

If it's true that the church service was held Wednesday(that people were allowed back in the church), would not any evidence found thereafter easily be argued by the defense as being contaminated.
I have a hard time believing a thorough processing of the crime scene and surrounding areas could have been done in 7 hours.
JMO

This is just IMO. Remember that Midlothian is a relatively small town with a limited number of LE. Their first instinct might have been to put all available hands out on a search for a blood covered perp. Securing the scene was probably not their main interest. Finding the perp quickly likely was the main focus. It wasn't until later that other agencies were called in. JMO, releasing the scene was a mistake but they probably didn't realize that until it was too late. Just thinking aloud here.[/QUOTE]

If releasing the scene wasn't their main interest, I would think that it would have taken LONGER, not wrapped up more quickly.

The scene processing is done by CSI folks with oversight from detectives. Neither of those would be out cruising the streets for someone in tactical gear; the police officers would be doing that. So I don't get why they didn't keep everything locked down til at least the end of that first week.

Several threads ago someone posted a poll asking which program would air an episode of this crime:

Dateline
20/20
48 hours
Deadly Women
Snapped
Fear Thy Neighbor
See No Evil

I can't think of any more off hand, but I believe they will all rehash this case (deadly women only if a female is involved) so there will be several shows featuring this case. It is too sensational to just let things lay after it is figured out.

See no evil is seriously the best show ever. However, unless there is more video, I'm not sure it will work. This case does seem like it should be on 20/20 though .. Seems like one of those cases.

If it's true that the church service was held Wednesday(that people were allowed back in the church), would not any evidence found thereafter easily be argued by the defense as being contaminated.
I have a hard time believing a thorough processing of the crime scene and surrounding areas could have been done in 7 hours.
JMO

This is just IMO. Remember that Midlothian is a relatively small town with a limited number of LE. Their first instinct might have been to put all available hands out on a search for a blood covered perp. Securing the scene was probably not their main interest. Finding the perp quickly likely was the main focus. It wasn't until later that other agencies were called in. JMO, releasing the scene was a mistake but they probably didn't realize that until it was too late. Just thinking aloud here.[/QUOTE]

Per April 18 Press Conf, the Ellis County Crime Scene unit is who came and helped with the collecting of evidence. I would think MPD has enough knowledge to secure the scene immediately. JMHO * not meaning to sound snarky The photos of the building taped off and LE securing the scene was daylight, unsure what time of morning. And it was later they show MB truck on a tow truck... Unsure personally what time the Crime Scene Unit from Ellis County arrived on scene.

They would have had a lot of clean up, especially if it was in area of public walking in (which in that whole SW area, would have had people walking into building... if the Church made the post on FB at 118pm, they had to have had the place cleaned up and sanitized by then .. no way going to have all that done and ready to open doors at 630 as if nothing happened in that area. JMHO. And they brought the dog in that morning. Wed April 20.

JMO

I agree. and if this is the case, it could explain why the case is taking a little longer to wrap up before an arrest. IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by dvhahn View Post

Dateline
20/20
48 hours
Deadly Women
Snapped
Fear Thy Neighbor
See No Evil

See no evil is seriously the best show ever. However, unless there is more video, I'm not sure it will work. This case does seem like it should be on 20/20 though .. Seems like one of those cases.
I can see Dateline, since they already got their foot in the door with the April 21 interview with KS. JMHO

This is just IMO. Remember that Midlothian is a relatively small town with a limited number of LE. Their first instinct might have been to put all available hands out on a search for a blood covered perp. Securing the scene was probably not their main interest. Finding the perp quickly likely was the main focus. It wasn't until later that other agencies were called in. JMO, releasing the scene was a mistake but they probably didn't realize that until it was too late. Just thinking aloud here.

If releasing the scene wasn't their main interest, I would think that it would have taken LONGER, not wrapped up more quickly.

The scene processing is done by CSI folks with oversight from detectives. Neither of those would be out cruising the streets for someone in tactical gear; the police officers would be doing that. So I don't get why they didn't keep everything locked down til at least the end of that first week.[/QUOTE]

I can't imagine being a member at that church and being there on Wednesday night knowing Missy lost her life there on Monday. I would have rather had an outside service or a prayer service somewhere else. It was just too fresh on everyone's minds. I'm really surprised they carried on services so quickly at that building. Surely there are other congregations that would have welcomed them at their church. I'm just a little surprised.

The scene processing is done by CSI folks with oversight from detectives. Neither of those would be out cruising the streets for someone in tactical gear; the police officers would be doing that. So I don't get why they didn't keep everything locked down til at least the end of that first week.

I can't imagine being a member at that church and being there on Wednesday night knowing Missy lost her life there on Monday. I would have rather had an outside service or a prayer service somewhere else. It was just too fresh on everyone's minds. I'm really surprised they carried on services so quickly at that building. Surely there are other congregations that would have welcomed them at their church. I'm just a little surprised.

People are pretty stubborn when it comes to not letting anyone scare them from their daily activities, even church. I liken it to the Boston Marathon. You can't let the bad guys win!

Originally Posted by cady View Post
All I can figure is that ANYONE who is pictured with Missy from Missy's FB is now a possible perp...................for crying out loud........She had friends, and she was friendly. This photo means nothing to me. And the guy is a good 8 inches taller than her. BIG guy. Sheesh. JMO

Apologies I upset you so. I still think its someone close to her. I didn't say I thought it was him, thats your speculation.
He is just someone else to look at...Purely MOO...
I'm patientlly waiting on LE. We will see who the perp was.
I def not cady, but I also do not understand why "he is just someone else to look at" I mean she had over 1860 fb friends, not to mention no telling how many that are not on SM, or the guy that works at the gas station or changes the oil in her veh. There are literally thousands of people "it could be" potentially, with that mindset. Just because she took a picture with someone... sorry I don't follow that whole line of thought. JMHO and not meaning to be snarky.

JMO I'm sure that it was traumatic for everyone, and I think that most were very saddened that it happened in a church, so they just wanted to make the church right since they could do nothing for Missy. What was not understood, was that the perp didn't see the church as anything other than a building of opportunity for their mission to kill Missy.....the "desecration" was interpreted as desecration of a holy place, but really, it was just whacking at glass tables and gouging walls in a building in keeping with the staging of a burglary.....to cover for the motive of the murder. JUST MY OPINION

Try using a different browser. Comments didn't show for me in Chrome, but they did in Firefox. I think it may be related to the extensions I run in Chrome (since I use it as my primary browser).

ETA: Assuming I'm looking at the same pic as everyone else with MB giving a thumbs-up as she stands next to a somewhat-balding man in black shirt and shorts, that individual is not named in the SW, but his wife is (or was) FB friends with Missy. I'm not sure if it's okay to identify him, so please forgive the cryptic comment.

Thanks so much! Firefox worked. I was using Chrome. Completely different info! Thanks again.

Wondering why they state : 4:35 a.m. - Participant in Camp Gladiator fitness class arrives at the church5:00 a.m. - Two 911 calls received from church. Am I the only person who thinks 25 minutes to call 911 is a bit much?? JMO

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...scription-of-killer-but-wont-release-it.html/

The campers would have been arriving between 4:35 and 5:00. At 5:00 they all went inside to start their class, and found their instructor dead, and immediately called 911. Is there any reason the scenario is hard to believe?

Waaaaay back, we were discussing what is it that SwatPerp has on their front left breast area above the word ‘Police’. Here is a timestamp still photo of SwatPerp – it’s the best I have of that particular paraphernalia. The other photo is an FPS (Federal Protective Service) police officer. FPS is under DHS and there are 1200 sworn officers nationwide who protect any federal property – there are definitely some FPS officers in the DFW area as a major metropolitan area. What I noticed about his gear is his badge: the shape, and how it is sewn onto his gear.

Attachments

• 016-deterence-presence-610.png
    016-deterence-presence-610.png
    977.3 KB · Views: 79
  • missy.bevers1.35828orig.jpg
    missy.bevers1.35828orig.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 73
I just had a weird thought - what if the person who sent her the creepy linkedin message was mimicking the dead friend the same way fake profiles of Missy keep popping up?

I really hope LE is all over this!

Respectfully since it is an ongoing Murder investigation, I feel sure they are. Really stupid other than the obvious, they could also be in trouble for interfering in the investigation. JMHO

I haven't read most of the posts on all the threads but have looked at many of them. Someone else must have brought this up as a possibility but I haven't seen it. Most of the "jealous woman" theories seem to suggest that the perp could be a woman whose husband was interested in Missy Bevers. Another possibility would be a woman who was obsessed with Brandon Bevers and wanted Missy out of the way. Has this possibility been discussed here? (Doesn't necessarily have to be someone actually involved with him.)

Bold mine. I am leaning toward this as well.

I don't recall seeing anything on BB's FB page talking about his yearly fishing trip, so SP isn't just passively watching him online. SP must have gotten the information somehow, either from talking to him or talking to people close to him. SP appears to have inside knowledge to the Bever's family whereabouts and movements. SwatPerp either got really lucky or was smart enough to wait until BB was out of town and knew that Missy's daughter wasn't going to help her set up early in the morning.

BB says himself that he is 75% sure that the perp is female... I don't think he would say that unless he also had someone in mind.

Which can make one wonder if the Altima is more significant than MPD is leading us to believe. Which presser was it where a light colored car was caught on camera (like just part of the car) but they didn't want to release it? I know I heard that.

Respectfully, I have not heard any color/description of the veh your speaking of. Only of the Altima at the SWFA. JMHO

Published Tues, April 19, 2016

Johnson said a vehicle can be seen on the video may belong to the killer, but there's not enough information to give the public. "There’s one surveillance camera where you can see the car in the far corner of the frame, parked in the distance. You can't make out a plate, and we're not even comfortable releasing anything about a possible make or model,” Johnson said. http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Po...idlothian-Murder-Investigation-376269831.html

I noticed that too, also what stuck out to me is which arrived first, LE or EMT? The reason I ask is because usually if there is some sort of obvious threat EMT's will wait for LE accompany for their own safety. Just been my personal experience..

1. There was no known threat to safety at that point.
2. I have never seen EMTs be overly concerned for their personal safety. Thats the type of thing they train for.

Just my personal experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member