TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is another time-stamped photo of the SwatPerp. This is photo of an FPS officer in full tactical gear right from Wikipedia. There are many interesting features like the helmet with visor and ammo pouches on front of vest. JMO what is strapped to the left leg is a gas mask. The bottom of the pant legs are bloused (not tucked).

Attachments

• FPS in tactical.jpg
    FPS in tactical.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 68
  • missy.bevers1.35829orig.jpg
    missy.bevers1.35829orig.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 60
If you are referring to the first comment that shows up with the photo of a person with MB 'thumbs up', that person is NOT named in the SW. I don't see any other photos though?

PibblePal, my purpose was not to insinuate anything regarding the photo or the comments...I was simply seeking feedback if this photo had ever been linked or referenced anywhere as I had never seen it. I quickly learned that it was on Missy's Facebook, but I don't have Facebook, which is why I never saw it.

Bold mine. I am leaning toward this as well.

I don't recall seeing anything on BB's FB page talking about his yearly fishing trip, so SP isn't just passively watching him online. SP must have gotten the information somehow, either from talking to him or talking to people close to him. SP appears to have inside knowledge to the Bever's family whereabouts and movements. SwatPerp either got really lucky or was smart enough to wait until BB was out of town and knew that Missy's daughter wasn't going to help her set up early in the morning.

BB says himself that he is 75% sure that the perp is female... I don't think he would say that unless he also had someone in mind.

Not out of the question, but BB was a married father of three, with financial difficulties, and had been ill for some time. Not saying that someone couldn't care for him, but killing his wife would not be a big gain for an infatuated perp. JMO

Waaaaay back, we were discussing what is it that SwatPerp has on their front left breast area above the word ‘Police’. Here is a timestamp still photo of SwatPerp – it’s the best I have of that particular paraphernalia. The other photo is an FPS (Federal Protective Service) police officer. FPS is under DHS and there are 1200 sworn officers nationwide who protect any federal property – there are definitely some FPS officers in the DFW area as a major metropolitan area. What I noticed about his gear is his badge: the shape, and how it is sewn onto his gear.

I can't see the TN on my phone, but I did notice they are wearing gloves that have a white identifying insignia on them, at least the right hand i.e. " security, or for instance NYPD" if not, they are tactile gloves with the hard plastic knuckles and reflecting light. This person went all out with the gear.

If releasing the scene wasn't their main interest, I would think that it would have taken LONGER, not wrapped up more quickly.

The scene processing is done by CSI folks with oversight from detectives. Neither of those would be out cruising the streets for someone in tactical gear; the police officers would be doing that. So I don't get why they didn't keep everything locked down til at least the end of that first week.

I can't imagine being a member at that church and being there on Wednesday night knowing Missy lost her life there on Monday. I would have rather had an outside service or a prayer service somewhere else. It was just too fresh on everyone's minds. I'm really surprised they carried on services so quickly at that building. Surely there are other congregations that would have welcomed them at their church. I'm just a little surprised

ATF cleared it that morning, FBI and Texas Rangers were on board. They may have asked the church to go ahead and have a service, because sometimes the Suspect returns to the scene of the crime. And they were there watching.
4/21 report of 4/20 Kerry Sanders http://www.today.com/video/feds-joi...-bevers-texas-fitness-instructor-670661699846

1. There was no known threat to safety at that point.
2. I have never seen EMTs be overly concerned for their personal safety. Thats the type of thing they train for.

Just my personal experience.
I respectfully disagree Kaboom, as a paramedic we would never ever enter a scene like this without police clearing for safety. I can not save someone's life if I'm dead. It is absolutely procedure in every district in tbe US. The only time this may change is in a mass casualty.

With regard to the case moving slower than usual, I am also concerned about this. I sincerely hope that the Bever's marriage problems isn't creating an atmosphere of complacency where people aren't shrugging off Missy's murder as "karma" or some other kind of nebulous "justice" for flirting with men online. I don't know what went on in their marriage, and most of the time I don't want to find out. If it pertains to finding Missy's killer, fine, but I just hope other people are willing to put their own feelings aside with regard to flirting or infidelity to bring whoever did this to justice.

I vote for a good non-fiction book written by a reputable investigative journalist with sources and footnotes..................hard to come by, anymore though. JMO

Skip Hollingsworth with Texas Monthly magazine would be my nomination.

I watch too much ID (just ask my husband)... Here's a couple of more nominations:

Web of Lies , or my favorite at the moment:

See No Evil

Investigation Discovery Uncovers an Unlikely Eyewitness to Murder with Surveillance Video Series - "See No Evil" Premiering February 17
Using actual security camera footage, first person interviews with family, friends and investigators, along with limited re-creation, the series takes viewers on an emotional rollercoaster ride through a timeline of a crime.

Read more at http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/...ry-17-19215/20150203id01/#0fJbM73Xzxxve8z9.99

Beautiful Mickey Shunick's case was featured on See No Evil. : (

Fear Thy Neighbor ( but they dont know who this particular neighbor is just yet)

I don't recall seeing anything on BB's FB page talking about his yearly fishing trip, so SP isn't just passively watching him online. SP must have gotten the information somehow, either from talking to him or talking to people close to him. SP appears to have inside knowledge to the Bever's family whereabouts and movements. SwatPerp either got really lucky or was smart enough to wait until BB was out of town and knew that Missy's daughter wasn't going to help her set up early in the morning.

BB says himself that he is 75% sure that the perp is female... I don't think he would say that unless he also had someone in mind.
Respectfully BBM... :confused: BB posted it on his fb page, that's how everyone of us knew and MSM about the bucket list annual fishing trip... And it was available for public viewing until he took down his FB Tuesday May 24

Respectfully BBM... :confused: BB posted it on his fb page, that's how everyone of us knew and MSM about the bucket list annual fishing trip... And it was available for public viewing until he took down his FB Tuesday May 24

I honestly did not see it so I stand corrected then. SwatPerp could very well be someone who was passively watching him online.

I think that's why he stated he would forgive them only if they turn themselves in. If the perp is in love with BB then that plea might work. The thoughts of him not forgiving her might be enough to come clean. I think he knows who she is. I also think his mother knows who she is and that's the reason she kept writing letters. JMO

I respectfully disagree Kaboom, as a paramedic we would never ever enter a scene like this without police clearing for safety. I can not save someone's life if I'm dead. It is absolutely procedure in every district in tbe US. The only time this may change is in a mass casualty.

Agreed. Obviously.

Ok, someone help me!! I have seen this article linked with comments about another person in a photo, comments and times listed and I see none of that! Do I need to click somewhere else? I keep going back and rewatching/ re-reading and I feel like I have a different thing! Thanks in advance, y'all! :)

its down in the comments ...takes a little time to load... its the first comment for what its worth the man is too tall in MO to be SP.

ATF cleared it that morning, FBI and Texas Rangers were on board. They may have asked the church to go ahead and have a service, because sometimes the Suspect returns to the scene of the crime. And they were there watching.
4/21 report of 4/20 Kerry Sanders http://www.today.com/video/feds-joi...-bevers-texas-fitness-instructor-670661699846

As I recall, there was a police presence there too. The parishioners could have requested it, or LE just did it because they care.

I'm blown away by all of the references to television shows in this case's threads. I'm a relatively new member of WS, but up until THIS case I really haven't read but casual references other than NG. This is in no way related to a TV show! And NG never does her own research, she hires people to broadcast headlines. And pays them to insult them. I welcome all the newcomers, but please don't think of this as a potential TeeVee show! Rant over. JMO

I would like to see this as a television show so that the case does not get forgotten or swept under the rug. With national coverage, someone might come forward with information.

1. There was no known threat to safety at that point.
2. I have never seen EMTs be overly concerned for their personal safety. Thats the type of thing they train for.

Just my personal experience.

and as I sit here in the mountains far far away from any trained EMT's having once lived in Midlothian, I now realize how well those guys were trained and how having them should not be taken for granite... They saved my mom's life 11 times by intubation. Because of them I had an extra 10 years to enjoy her... They all knew her by her 1st name. She was a frequent flyer at the Er always at 3 in the morning LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark