Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is interesting. Are we sure that EBS is JD's new employer?

Sorry everyone.

MY bad, NOT his employer, BUT he lists himself as the DIRECTOR from 2006 to Present....tho as mentioned up thread by another poster (<<<THANKS you!)--- in response to your question, he isn't listed as Director at that companys' website.

:sorry:

Good observation. While very interesting, these earrings will only be significant if their match was still in Honey's ear or at the crime scene. Otherwise, even if the earring can be identified as hers, there will be no way to know when it went missing. I have found lost (cheap) jewelry, especially stud earrings with missing backs months later in my yard. Of course, if the earring was pulled from her ear and has some traces of DNA that's a different matter.

They should be able to tell if it is HS by either her family or appraisal certificates as HS would likely have to make sure that it is insured. Most people with expensive jewellery will have appraisals on hand somewhere and they usually have very detailed descriptions and sometimes with a picture.

I agree that it looks like the diamond part is the stud and the pearl would be hanging down which is not dissimilar to one of the pics of HS that someone posted earlier. Could have broken in a struggle.

I should have kept my prescription records.
I'm kind of curious now to see what other meds I've taken have been Apotex or Teva!
I know the T3's I was prescribed some time ago were Apotex.
I only remember cuz I thought APO was a weird name for a drug.

Does the prescription actually say the company name or simply the drug name

It took them six weeks to admit these people were murdered. I wonder how long it would have taken them if the family had not had the resources for their own investigation?

There are also many people who have posted here who should apologize for the things that were written about Barry early on. [emoji22]

I was one of the ones who did think this could be a murder/suicide -- that was mainly based on the highly unusual circumstances -- ligature/hanging. I was certainly wrong.

The label on my prescription bottle says "Teva-Hydrochlorothiazide"

I get my prescriptions filled at Shoppers Drug Mart and the receipt includes a list of all my past prescriptions. The oldest one is "Apo-Naproxen"

Mea Culpa. It just seemed so Ramsey-like. Good job to everyone who kept up the good fight.

Some folks have regrettably recanted on what they previously posted. Others are nowhere to be seen. :blushing:

If you’re blushing because you apologized, please don’t. We all go all over the place when we have a case like this. I just think it’s the right thing to do to swing back around and it sounds like you did.

I’m sooo glad the children were steadfast in their belief in their parents and had the appropriate memorial service to honor them.

It took them six weeks to admit these people were murdered. I wonder how long it would have taken them if the family had not had the resources for their own investigation?

There are also many people who have posted here who should apologize for the things that were written about Barry early on. [emoji22]

No, don't think so. TPS is not responsible for the media running with a rumour from a 'source'.

TPS knew it was a double murder a long time before the media update on Friday.

IF it was planted by TPS, they had their reasons i.e. to make the perps feel relaxed that they had botched it. Sometimes police lie for various reasons, as does everyone else.

No apology needed, IMO

The label on my prescription bottle says "Teva-Hydrochlorothiazide"

I get my prescriptions filled at Shoppers Drug Mart and the receipt includes a list of all my past prescriptions. The oldest one is "Apo-Naproxen"

IF you still have the pharmacy bags, you may find Apotex printed on them too. After the killings, I suddenly noticed Apotex on all the bags, not as the drug store but on the back, by the seam. I guess Apotex provided free bags to all sorts of pharmacies. Why not eh??

For a couple of weeks, I was seeing Apotex everywhere. weird.

Now, Im having dreams that Ive won the lottery. Now, that would be nice.

Just another thought about the earrings- maybe they were replicas misplaced by the wardrobe department/actress portraying HS in the forthcoming 5th Estate episode about the murders?
speculation.

attachment.php
If it's a single earring, it looks like it could be similar to these Dior earrings. While a lot of HS's jewelry appears to be Chanel, it doesn't seem out of the realm that she would also own Dior.
Excellent find. I had never seen this style of double earring before.

It's worn with the pearl at the back as in this picture

46b724c8f5633e9b04596e5de0bbe094--double-sided-earrings-shop-now.jpg

Some folks have regrettably recanted on what they previously posted. Others are nowhere to be seen. :blushing:

Oh my dear Grey-St (is the St for Saint?)confession is good for the soul.(or I have heard) I have apologized,ate crow and our tireless overworked mods have had to take a :bigstick: to :iamashamed:

In addition I want to apologize for any past remarks or any remarks I possibly:saythat: :footinmouth: in the future.

Excellent find. I had never seen this style of double earring before.

It's worn with the pearl at the back as in this picture

cache.php

The pearl is attached to the back. I never saw earrings like this. Very unique.

Kind of o/t. I live in a tropical climate and I take an antacid that needs to stay between some temps which I forget what they are now. They cannot be refrigerated,

I do not have AC so it gets very hot and humid here, the tablets separate. I take it because it has the least side effects. I have discussed with the phamacist how to keep them at a good temp. I have them in a small refigerator bag with tons of dessicant packets. It worked for awhile until it got more hot and humid.

The pharmacist said I should call the manufacturer which turned out to be TEVA. This was a few months ago, The man I talked to had zero ideas.

This is going to be an increasing problem. How to keep meds at the proper temp. I am sure Puerto Rico is a nightmare. And other places without AC.

If anyone comes up with something that works, you will make a fortune. Too bad I never knew anything about Barry. I bet he would have had some ideas with his brains and background.

I remember years ago reading about a serial killer, a man, ( cannot remember the name, but think it was on a USA tv show ) who would, after killing his victims, in their home, wear a wig, and some women's clothing, to make him look like the dead victim, leaving the house. They got him on video once, and they noticed he was taller than the victim, also she was never known to wear dress pants, always a dress. He had on black slacks and a beige trench coat like she wore everyday -- also a long blonde wig, like the victim's hair. He was only seen from the back on the video, and quickly drove away in her car.

This, plus your interesting comment, makes me wonder if there is any possibility that one of the assassins tried to look like HS coming into, or leaving the house. Food for thought. IMO

Laura Houghteling
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/local/longterm/library/dorr/dorr061593.htm

One of mine said the company name on it, the other didn't. If it doesn't, you can look up the descriptors on the actual pill to see who exactly manufactured it, as just looking up the drug name will give you a list of all the various generic drug companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member