GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. So this was also before his media interviews on Tuesday night. What was she doing awake at those hours on a week night? I think CW had already said he wasn't coming into work due to wife and kids missing but wouldn't NK be expected at the office on Tuesday morning? Why was she taking calls from CW between midnight and 2 AM?
Sorry but your question is too logical for the characters here....

Nonetheless, CW was trying to "save" his relationship with NK, and she was trying to figure out why he was so evasive about his pregnant wife, missing family, and why media was at his home.

It could mean that she was guessing but we will never know. I am sure that everyone who supported CW went over every little detail in her videos, though.
Sorry, again I don't understand. What this has to do with the videos?

It really was stupid. But that's kind of his signature style---bone headed moves.

IF she really was a threat and danger to him, why leave a sealed letter, only to be opened AFTER something bad happened? Wasn't he concerned about his and his children's safety?

It shows 'the designer' of this letter, has the same mental capabilities as CW.

Thank you. So this was also before his media interviews on Tuesday night. What was she doing awake at those hours on a week night? I think CW had already said he wasn't coming into work due to wife and kids missing but wouldn't NK be expected at the office on Tuesday morning? Why was she taking calls from CW between midnight and 2 AM?
Was that the day she called in sick? I can't remember if it was Tues or Wed... MOO

Sorry but your question is too logical for the characters here....

Nonetheless, CW was trying to "save" his relationship with NK, and she was trying to figure out why he was so evasive about his pregnant wife, missing family, and why media was at his home.
Do you mean here at WS?

Doubtful. I think they are doing a Cindy Anthony where they are outing her and shaming her and moving on. There will be no charges in my opinion.

The DA producing these documents, so quickly, has shamed, and outed NK.
Mr Rourke definitely wasn't a fan of NK.
NK was not so smart holding that Denver interview.
MOO.

Lol. Somehow I missed that, which is probably a good thing as I wouldn’t have a working laptop anymore.

It’s also a good thing I wasn’t the detective taking that phone call:

Detective: “Daniel, I’m going to need you to walk to the nearest window and open it for me.”

Daniel: “Ok, it’s open. What do you want me to do now?”

Detective: “Jump.”

MG, I'm so glad you are not a detective, though I think you would be a great one.
You might have lost your job when Daniel jumped. :rolleyes:

o
Some people thought that it was imperative that every single detail of the vids were examined and analysed until some wrong doing from SW was detected from ordinary everyday family events.
Yes. You apparently can view some Facebook videos, and by looking at them through the prism of one’s own insanity, you can literally turn a murder victim into a demented killer.

It was quite enlightening to learn this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa