CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #44 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that doesn’t make me happy right there. I don’t want them protecting her! Let her worry her whole life. KB doesn’t have a life.
Her punishment will come after his trial, when everyone becomes aware of what she did, and what she didn’t do.

She will never be a nurse again, and her life as she knew it, will cease to exist.

It ain’t what she deserves, but it’s something.

Me neither!

By the way, how did she walk from where she parked to Kelsey’s house, with all that stuff, without being noticed?
Maybe things are very quiet at 7:30 am on a late November Saturday in WP. I can see this all in a big tote bag. That would have been a time you could stroll around my small city with a bunch of stuff in a tote bag and nobody would notice.

Even writing this, I see that it was imperative she arrive in WP very early. The earlier the better. 5:30 would have been better than 7:30.

Hey, LNF! I know you're not necessarily buying into that suggestion.
I know I'm not.

IMO, that's so far out, it's coming from the nosebleed section in left field.
There is simply no evidence to suggest CL had any "relationship" with PF.
At least, none that I've seen.

CL is not accused of anything whatsoever in this case.
It's bad enough he was married to KK, and has to call her the mother of his children.
I'm with DaveF: the man has earned his right to privacy.

JMO.
All good points. But...what IF?

There were a lot of rumors about this out there.

I would like to know if anyone else was knowledgeable about what was going down. It wasn’t just KK and PF. Let’s see, there were the R’s, MS, MG, and who else? I think that’s all Esma is trying to convey. Maybe KK had more help on her end.

As far as her children, yes leave them alone. But KK placed them in this nightmare.

Question- did LE have evidence of solicitation before KK told her story?

Good question because by the time the Rs called CBI, KK's house was already being searched so LE and KK had contact at that point. I'd venture a guess that LE got it from the Rs, first, and then KK confirmed it. Unless there is other evidence such as texts or emails, it would seem tough to prove. The defense could claim she was the one doing the soliciting or that it was her idea.

Ok I’m back, just curious does anyone think there will be more charges if certain characters refuse to testify? It seemed to me for example the da was kinda annoyed with pf. Maybe that a way out there thought, but just curious.

Side note Hope everyone is safe out there, 70mph winds in Ohio. Electric is out, just fired up the generator, now have tv, WiFi, heat, fridge, you know all the essentials lol. Stay safe out there everybody
I think they can still do it without Ma Frazee. It's been demonstrated that she is unwilling to take the stand and dispute what KK stated about her watching Kelsey's body burn.
MOO

Good question because by the time the Rs called CBI, KK's house was already being searched so LE and KK had contact at that point. I'd venture a guess that LE got it from the Rs, first, and then KK confirmed it. Unless there is other evidence such as texts or emails, it would seem tough to prove. The defense could claim she was the one doing the soliciting or that it was her idea.

bbm. KK was like, "Yeah, that's it, he solicited me. Yeah, let's go with that."

But I feel the reason that some are blaming her more, she’s a woman, she should be more sensitive, she is a mother she should know better
RSBM
Respectfully, I don't think this at all. For me, the reason there is so much anger and vitriol toward her, is because she is not suffering the consequences of her actions. PF is sitting in jail. We can poke fun of his stupid haircut and failure to launch and impaired higher functioning skills, because he is no longer a danger. He is caught. He will be locked up for a very long time, as in the rest of his life. Not so with KKL. She is free to go to Sonic and rodeos and Vegas (well maybe not out of state yet) and wherever else she wants. So it's not so much blaming her more, as it is being frustrated with the huge incongruity between her crime and punishment.MOO.

I’m not worried about that.

It’s not like he’s got a whole posse willing to go to prison for him.

If they felt she was in any danger, she would be protected.

It could be kind of fun if PF pulled a Drew Peterson and was caught on tape soliciting a fellow prisoner to kill KK.

And who's the Gross Pointe guy who did the same after having his wife killed? Master Bob?

It would add 10 years to the eternity PF already has coming.

That would feel sort of like justice.

No. Those portions of the arrest affidavit were based on the Twin Falls portion of her confession. KKL was the witness that prosectution was attempting to protect by denying PF access to his arrest affidavit. IMO

Considering PF was behind bars and this isn't a Mafia case, who would they be protecting KK from?

*loaded question*

And that is such a bitter pill to swallow, I know. But sadly, I do not feel they would gotten as far as they have, as quickly as they have, without her information.

There seems to be a lot of tension on here about who is more evil, sexism, who is more to blame. In my opinion this is fruitless . They’re both evil.

But I feel the reason that some are blaming her more, she’s a woman, she should be more sensitive, she is a mother she should know better Has a basis and feelings….

I personally feel that stems from the fact that she knew this was wrong, and evil, and heartless. I am not saying PF did not know that, he simply DIDN’T CARE.

KK knew, she backed out multiple times Because she knew and CARED …but she did it anyway. For me that’s the difference.
I’m not sure it’s because she knew and cared. She may have just been incapable of crossing that line into actually taking a life. Or she may have just been afraid of the consequences of getting caught. Either way, she did not do it when she had 3 separate opportunities.

I can see her being too loyal or enthralled with him to go to LE. But what I don’t get is the people who did not know him not informing LE.

Well that doesn’t make me happy right there. I don’t want them protecting her! Let her worry her whole life. KB doesn’t have a life.

Let's remember the MOST important point: PF killed Kelsey. He needs to be subjected to the most severe punishment possible.

KKL's ludicrous behavior consumes our thinking and conjuring.

It's most important for the family and the child of Kelsey Berroth that her killer never be allowed any freedom to hurt anyone else again. This is of paramount importance.

KKL is a different issue and of lesser importance to the Berroth family. Please respect that.

RSBM
Respectfully, I don't think this at all. For me, the reason there is so much anger and vitriol toward her, is because she is not suffering the consequences of her actions. PF is sitting in jail. We can poke fun of his stupid haircut and failure to launch and impaired higher functioning skills, because he is no longer a danger. He is caught. He will be locked up for a very long time, as in the rest of his life. Not so with KKL. She is free to go to Sonic and rodeos and Vegas (well maybe not out of state yet) and wherever else she wants. So it's not so much blaming her more, as it is being frustrated with the huge incongruity between her crime and punishment.MOO.
I absolutely agree with that.
My feelings are included WITH that ,not instead of.
She should be in jail, absolutely no question.
But she’s not going to be, or at least not for very long, because of the deal that was made.
A deal I think they had to make to get/keep him behind bars. And that’s infuriating

I’m not sure it’s because she knew and cared. She may have just been incapable of crossing that line into actually taking a life. Or she may have just been afraid of the consequences of getting caught. Either way, she did not do it when she had 3 separate opportunities.

I can see her being too loyal or enthralled with him to go to LE. But what I don’t get is the people who did not know him not informing LE.
I still don’t understand her her her not going to LE.
And she had more than three opportunities to do that. But I get what you’re saying about the other people, they were not enamored of him. And yet they still did nothing.

I still don’t understand her her her not going to LE.
And she had more than three opportunities to do that. But I get what you’re saying about the other people, they were not enamored of him. And yet they still did nothing.

There seems to be a whole lotta people in this crime who did nothing. It's kind of staggering.

I think they can still do it without Ma Frazee. It's been demonstrated that she is unwilling to take the stand and dispute what KK stated about her watching Kelsey's body burn.
MOO

I think the judge was wise not to mess up the charging affidavit with SF's testimony. She can always be charged separately.

I am most curious about this "friend of PF's who looked for the package". Who did PF call on?

Hey, LNF! I know you're not necessarily buying into that suggestion.
I know I'm not.

IMO, that's so far out, it's coming from the nosebleed section in left field.
There is simply no evidence to suggest CL had any "relationship" with PF.
At least, none that I've seen.

CL is not accused of anything whatsoever in this case.
It's bad enough he was married to KK, and has to call her the mother of his children.
I'm with DaveF: the man has earned his right to privacy.

JMO.
I don’t see anyone being willing to help his ex-wife’s lover to kill the lover’s partner so his ex-wife can be with the lover...

And not just a little bit terrifying.

Yup. When I think about all the people who were there for SW...even the good friends of theirs who stood up and talked out against CW. And yet KB seemed to be very much alone while this gaggle of people (most unknown to her) stood back and just waited until it was too late (and then lied). It makes me feel sorry for her on so many levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
opticalmethods