Found Deceased CA - Hacienda Heights Trail, Future Princess Hero, age 9, 5 Mar 2019 - Trinity Love Jones - *Arrest*

0_girl-found-dead.jpg

0_girl-found-dead.jpg

Mystery as young girl’s body found in duffel bag with no clues of who she is

Are there any highway cameras near there? If she was pushed down the embankment from the roadway, as LE believes, a vehicle should be caught on video somewhere traveling to that location. I don’t know how heavily travelled the road is, so it could mean sorting through hundreds or thousands of cars from the time period they think she was dumped during.

How fortunate that the suitcase opened & a witness on the trail saw her to contact LE. If the suitcase had remained closed, it probably would’ve taken much longer for her to be found, unless someone curious/brave enough to open discarded luggage along the roadway happened by.

Initial reports on Page 1 of this thread state “The body was found near the Hsi Lai Buddhist Temple, aerial video showed.” LE is probably reviewing camera footage from the nearby businesses and homes.

Thank you. I had read this but to me it means that the aerial video showed the body was found near the temple.

ETA: @JerseyGirl has clarified this. Thank you for noting that there is possibly video!

My son is 8 years old, 4'0", and 55 lbs, sturdy frame. My daughter is 10 years old, 4'10" and 70 lbs, slim to average build but not "skinny" like some of her friends. So 4'5" 55 lbs is a slim/skinny 8-10 year old but not necessarily malnourished.

On the other hand, my 10 year old daughter would never agree to wear a "Future Princess" shirt as that would feel WAY too babyish. She would have agreed to an outfit like until age 6-7 maybe, but no way since then. I am guessing this girl is on the young side of the estimate, probably 8.

IMO that duffle bag resembles this one from Walmart. Not sure if that’s helpful at all. Brand for this bag is “Hi pack.” I can’t confirm brand of the bag Future Princess Hero was found in.

Attachments

• 5B58CAFA-04B3-4824-96FC-48769FD6E832.png
    5B58CAFA-04B3-4824-96FC-48769FD6E832.png
    223.9 KB · Views: 19

Skylar Mannie has been today officially ruled out as this Jane Doe:

===
LASD confirmed that the deceased child is not 13-year-old Skylar Mannie, who was reported missing out of Lancaster on Feb. 14, shutting down rumors that had been circulating on social media.

LASD confirms the victim found in Hacienda Heights is NOT Skylar Mannie who was reported missing in Lancaster. Homicide Investigators are working diligently to solve the case of the girl found in Hacienda Heights & we ask our residents to keep an eye out for Skylar!#LASD #AV411 pic.twitter.com/oRZPo08bvT

— LASD Lancaster Stn. (@LANLASD) March 7, 2019

Homicide detectives need help identifying child found dead near hiking trail in Hacienda Heights

I can’t imagine this is Doe but the height fits. I can’t imagine how she would have made her way to CA.

There are mumblings on a FB page that Maria will be home after Carnival. I’m not sure if they know or just sharing opinions.

4’4” slim build

13-yr-old Barataria teen goes missing

Attachments

• 0040577D-DC4D-41A6-8714-986505CD6A74.jpeg
    0040577D-DC4D-41A6-8714-986505CD6A74.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 33
Did anyone look at Sariah Harris?

Have you seen this child? SARIAH HARRIS Have you seen this child? SARIAH HARRIS
I saw someone mentioned her earlier.. One I hope LE is looking into..

However, this reminds me of "Brazil Doe" in the sense that she turn out to be someone that might have slipped thru the cracks, which I see alot. She turned out to be a girl named Ranata, a minor with abuse issues, that I believe was in and out of homes and was not listed on any missing person site. The only reason I was privy to the info was because of the case director attaching me in an email thread to all other CPS services involved.

CA - CA - LA County, Blkfem, 14+, Aug 2018

As stated earlier, I think by what LE is doing, placing posters at local schools, going thru the database of runaways, I would think someone would have turned up by now. Unless this turns into a relative noticing something is off ala Casey Anthony, a case working checking on a childs status like Ranata, or a School outside of this radius notices something, I think we are going to have to place our hope in surveillance that may or may not exist.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back