Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I actually just remembered we had looked at KL’s Venmo in an earlier thread and thought I’d try to find his because they can be interesting if they have lots of public transactions.

Couldn’t find one by searching his name, so I looked up the name of his former roommate from the interviews in the media > found some profiles > figured out by basically stalking the profiles who might live in SLC area > looked at the roommates transactions and found the Yellow-flowers acct > based off of that confirmed it was him.

Haha that is probably the short version, but really I just went down a rabbit hole out of boredom. Once I found the correct acct I was also able to match a transaction for “cleaning” to one of his former cleaners who has also been in MSM.
Well thanks for sharing and for being bored! Sounds a bit like the trails I go on but I wouldn’t have thought to back into that account the way you did! This really is a great tool.

Did you call the find in? I think you should , just in case. :) surely fbi has it but just in case they are doing other things. It shows his connections and work done on his house, etc.

I want someone to explain me the process on how do you search for a lawyer once you are in trouble?

AA seems to know exactly which lawyer to go for? How can he do it and decide this is right one in a short time. He only paid her at 6-7pm on Tuesday but should have contacted her well before. Also possible, he tried to contact other lawyers earlier.
Snipped by me for focus:

Do we know who represented him in the rape case? Perhaps this lawyer is someone who has represented him before or perhaps she was referred to him by another attorney who previously represented him. MOO.

I wouldn’t bet my life on it based on one famous trial “OJ Simpson” who victim blamed poor Nicole and Ron Goldman for their own demise both lives dragged through the mud drugs, sex etc.

I will never forget the day my heart dropped and I actually sobbed in a retail store along with others when OJ verdicts were read over the loudspeaker “not guilty” with each and every charge. People were in shock.
This case isn’t like that one enough.

The point of the victim bashing in that one, was to open the door to some alternate suspect.

Here, Kenzie’s body was burned in this guy’s own backyard. The evidence will prove that.

There is only one suspect here, and good luck to anyone who is able to explain how anyone else could have done this.

Sugar baby murder suspect 'asked brickie to build secret soundproof room'
SABBM:
Self-employed contractor Brian Wolf told Deseret News that the man arrested for killing Lueck asked if he could anchor hooks high on an internal wall.
Wolf said: "I was like, 'why do you need big hooks up there? And he said it was to hang a wine rack."
Ajayi wanted him to customise a "hollowed out area under the front porch" by building a soundproof room, accessible via a thumb lock.
Wolf added: "It just got weirder and weirder,
the more he was talking to me.
"He wanted me to build a weird room."

https://7news.com.au/news/north-ame...d-secret-soundproof-room-in-his-home-c-192208
SABBM:
Wolf said Ajayi wanted to install a thumb scanner on the room's entrance so he would be the only person allowed to enter.
The room had to be soundproof with a few hooks installed up high, Wolf said.
Ajayi told Wolf he wanted to listen to music as loud as he could and wanted to install a wine-rack on the hooks, Wolf recalled.
The contractor,
who had been referred by a plumber, said he became nervous by Ajayi's requests.
"People ask me to build all kind of stuff all the time, but nothing like this. This was just way too weird," Wolf said.
"I just had a gut feeling it wasn't a job I wanted to do," Wolf said.

Last edited:
Classmates and strangers mourn MacKenzie Lueck's murder

D-QqAO6VUAAvlcb.jpg
D-QqAO5UcAESmaN.jpg

The memorials grew Saturday as the afternoon passed.

In small groups, they came - many of them total strangers to MacKenzie Lueck - to pay their respects at the place police say she killed.

[...]

"[To] make peace and say goodbye to her," she said. "Maybe say that we're sorry that that happened to her."

Another memorial was started near the President's Circle at the U, where what few students who remain on campus during the summer have stopped to reflect.

"I think it's really important for us to like all recognize that we've lost a student at the University of Utah," said freshman JN.

[...]

"Especially with a student, they're working hard trying to achieve their goals and it's tough to see someone go early like this," he said. "My condolences go out to people close to her, her loved ones, friends."
Aw, I think that’s a really good picture of her too.

He was probably just trying to get away with murder.

He burned her belongings as well.

This isn’t all that uncommon, and doesn’t mean that he derived pleasure from the act itself.

He may have though (his “book” showed that fire was on his mind).

AA definitely loves fires. Bonfires in his book and check out this modeling photo surrounded in smoke and loving it.

Attachments

• ABDA0203-8BEB-4227-89C3-8C91C0185522.jpeg
    ABDA0203-8BEB-4227-89C3-8C91C0185522.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 66
Snipped by me for focus:

Do we know who represented him in the rape case? Perhaps this lawyer is someone who has represented him before or perhaps she was referred to him by another attorney who previously represented him. MOO.

Would he have had a lawyer if the case never went forward? I thought he was accused but that was it - the victim decided not to move forward with the situation? All I recall was the one letter released by the police dept but I may have missed something because things have been moving so fast!

Just a random thought... maybe he had previously consulted in the past with lawyers for some of his "business ventures" (I use that term loosely...) and got in touch with one of them and asked for a referral to a crimimal defense atty?

I just googled “Best criminal defense attorney in SLC” and SG is the first result that isn’t a list of top attorneys on the page. Maybe he just googled and called one of the first names he saw?
Or the prettiest.:(

In addition to the general and kinky dating sites/apps, he had profiles on at least 2 LDS specific dating apps - Mutual and LDS Planet. Based on talk around social media, he’s been known to attend LDS church services and may have been baptized Mormon.

Last edited:
In his self-description that was quoted in earlier threads, IIRC one of his phrases was that he "escaped a crime".

I wonder whether the reference is to being a victim of a crime he literally escaped -- like maybe his home/family was attacked when he was young and he managed to escape -- I think that's most likely, but I can't help but wonder about another interpretation, that maybe he has not escaped but "gotten away with" a crime before.

I'm thinking he is pure predator and that predator personality started in a violent childhood in Nigeria. The 1990s in Nigeria look like they were chaotic times (again, I'm not an expert, just a googler).

I suspect that everything he wrote online for his profiles was for the purpose of finding victims - not because he was depressed or questioning his sexuality or wanting to experiment - those "interests" were instead ruses to lure "easy" victims, imo, and perhaps victims unlikely to later press charges. His aim was to demean and injury (and kill) for his own pleasure. And he perhaps wanted to film/photograph his assaults too, imo.

My opinion only. Not fact. Could be totally wrong.

jmo

I had a long discussion with a young Uber driver from Nigeria who had been living in the U.S for a year or so. I'll never forget the term he kept using when describing how crimes within his own community were handled there when he was a child. He called it "Jungle Justice."

He told me a story about a man in his town who attacked the young sisters in the house next door to him and how their father and neighborhood men found out who he he was, tracked him down in the street, and brutalized him. They then set him on fire for everyone to see.

He had more stories like this as we drove together. They always involved fire at the end. And he always referred to it as "Jungle Justice." He couldn't understand the justice system here.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member