Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9

Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*

Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Thread #17 :Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17

Last edited by a moderator:
Just putting this radarline.com article into the thread as they reference 'sources and I believe this is the source of JD 'garage door' open comment that we have been searching for in various publications:

Police Deem Missing Connecticut Mother Case A 'Homicide'

Quotes from article:
"Law enforcement are focusing on two large properties in Farmington and New Canaan. They belong to her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, who is currently in custody after allegedly tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution, owns. His former mistress-turned girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, was also charged but released after posting bon"d.

"Both Fotis & Michelle initially refused to cooperate with authorities, according to their arrest warrants – but sources close to the situation say she met with agents of the Connecticut State’s Attorney’s Office and FBI Thursday evening after initially refusing to cooperate with authorities in the investigation. According to a law enforcement source, the meeting lasted approximately three hours, noting the meeting was voluntary".

"Radar was first to report new details relating to an emergency search warrant authorities obtained late Wednesday night after they received several tips that sources say, “circled back to that residence.”

CHARGES IMMINENT: COPS FIND SHOCKING NEW EVIDENCE IN MISSING CONNECTICUT MOTHER CASE
“It

“Day after day of failure, we received several crucial tips that built a concrete timeline,” a source close to the investigation told Radar exclusively. “The FBI continue to utilize all resources available to bring closure to the family, and bring the perpetrator to justice.”

“It appears the victim had left the garage door open in her absence after returning home from taking her children to school,” a law enforcement source told Radar. “This is no longer a missing persons investigation. This is now a murder case.”

“There is reason to believe that evidence was transported to one or more properties owned by her ex-husband in an effort to escape justice,” the source continued, noting authorities are working with agents of the FBI Evidence Response Team to search for potential evidence in the shower drains at two properties owned by the victim’s estranged husband".

"The source added that authorities are specifically focused on two vacant estates. The first is located in Farmington, Connecticut, located just two miles from his main estate located at Jefferson Crossing. The second estate, which sources say provided them a “major development,” in New Canaan, just three miles from Jennifer’s home".

“Neighbors informed authorities that they heard what sounded like metal banging inside of the residence,” the law enforcement source told Radar. “It was loud enough to wake them, and their timeframe matches our timeline of events.”

"The source would not comment on whether or not Michelle is cooperating with authorities, noting that it’s an ongoing investigation".

“For those individuals who have information come forward now,” the source noted. “Every second you withhold information, you are only making things worse for yourself, and worse for this mother’s family.”

Ok - a few ponderings and questions! FORE name is combo of Fotis and his sister’s first names. Has it been established that he is sole owner? If she is partial owner and Greek resident, can she be subpoenaed in the GF civil suit (especially for clarifying financial matters?). If she is not an owner, but LE has found that payments have been made to her (without sufficient documents / contracts, etc) can she be subpoenaed? As she is apparently an architect, this could be a way to send funds to Greece and disguise as payments for services rendered (and paper the trail...). This could be a way to increase costs, reduce taxable income (on paper), possibly evade US federal and state taxes, and divert funds overseas. Has she arrived in US since his arrest ( or only her daughter / his niece?). If she were to visit the US, and LE believes it has evidence of financial improprieties and her possible involvement, could she be detained? Also very curious about payments to other related parties or shell companies. I am OH SO curious to hear what financial data LE has found on the devices, computers, hard drives, bank and other financial documents! I have not heard any mention of his sister since her glowing letter for FD. Thoughts, anyone?

Ok - a few ponderings and questions! FORE name is combo of Fotis and his sister’s first names. Has it been established that he is sole owner? If she is partial owner and Greek resident, can she be subpoenaed in the GF civil suit (especially for clarifying financial matters?). If she is not an owner, but LE has found that payments have been made to her (without sufficient documents / contracts, etc) can she be subpoenaed? As she is apparently an architect, this could be a way to send funds to Greece and disguise as payments for services rendered (and paper the trail...). This could be a way to increase costs, reduce taxable income (on paper), possibly evade US federal and state taxes, and divert funds overseas. Has she arrived in US since his arrest ( or only her daughter / his niece?). If she were to visit the US, and LE believes it has evidence of financial improprieties and her possible involvement, could she be detained? Also very curious about payments to other related parties or shell companies. I am OH SO curious to hear what financial data LE has found on the devices, computers, hard drives, bank and other financial documents! I have not heard any mention of his sister since her glowing letter for FD. Thoughts, anyone?

A few articles on the letter that FD sister Rena wrote on his behalf. As discussed in the NBC article below, Rena is an architect who lives in Athens. Based on Atty Colangelo stmts in criminal court this past Friday, it is believed that Rena is presently in the US visiting her brother, might have been in court on Friday with her niece and attempting to reach the 5 Dulos children (whether in person or via phone or email Atty Colangelo was unclear as to timing and specifics).

https://nypost.com/2019/07/02/fotis...his-defense-as-wife-jennifer-remains-missing/

Fotis Dulos’ Sister in Greece Defends Her Brother - The National Herald

'Is It Relevant?' Fotis Dulos Sister Drops Searing Statement

Last edited:

I believe we learned in GF Civil Court documents that FORE is 100% owned by FD.

FD sister Rena is believed to be an architect in Athens. It is unknown whether she is licensed to practice in the US as an architect.

We do not the extent of the business arrangements between brother and sister with regard to architectural services and other construction related consulting etc. I presume this is one of the issues that GM might be checking out once the forensic accountant enters the scene after being approved by the Court.

Very few references to architects are ever made on the FORE houses which is somewhat interesting and FD sister Rena isn't mentioned as being architect on any of the current FORE houses for sale.

It is unknown in MSM whether LE has sought to interview FD sister or any other family members.

The only reference we have heard to FD family members was this past Friday in court where States Atty Colangelo explained that GF had contacted him to report that FD family members/sister had made multiple attempts to reach the 5 Dulos children that are in the care of GF.

For a situation to be so upsetting or concerning that GF had to reach out to Colangelo had me wondering what is going on and as Colangelo mentioned it would be unfortunate and potentially illegal for FD to use his family members to contact his children when there is a no contact order in place in Family Court.

When this issue was raised in Court on Friday IMO FD IMO looked like he had swallowed his souvlaki whole and was more than a bit peeved by the statements made by Colangelo. It was also during this exchange that the person in the gallery with blond hair and large gold earrings seemed to attempt to make eye contact with FD. Not sure what to make of this entire exchange but will have to see if it is addressed in Family Court as that seems to be what the Criminal Judge wants to see happen.

MOO MOO

Last edited:
I believe we learned in Family Court documents that FORE is 100% owned by FD.

FD sister Rena is believed to be an architect in Athens. It is unknown whether she is licensed to practice in the US as an architect.

We do not the extent of the business arrangements between brother and sister with regard to architectural services and other construction related consulting etc. I presume this is one of the issues that GM might be checking out once the forensic accountant enters the scene after being approved by the Court.

Very few references to architects are ever made on the FORE houses which is somewhat interesting and FD sister Rena isn't mentioned as being architect on any of the current FORE houses for sale.

It is unknown in MSM whether LE has sought to interview FD sister or any other family members.

The only reference we have heard to FD family members was this past Friday in court where States Atty Colangelo explained that GF had contacted him to report that FD family members/sister had made multiple attempts to reach the 5 Dulos children that are in the care of GF.

For a situation to be so upsetting or concerning that GF had to reach out to Colangelo had me wondering what is going on and as Colangelo mentioned it would be unfortunate and potentially illegal for FD to use his family members to contact his children when there is a no contact order in place in Family Court.

When this issue was raised in Court on Friday IMO FD IMO looked like he had swallowed his souvlaki whole and was more than a bit peeved by the statements made by Colangelo. It was also during this exchange that the person in the gallery with blond hair and large gold earrings seemed to attempt to make eye contact with FD. Not sure what to make of this entire exchange but will have to see if it is addressed in Family Court as that seems to be what the Criminal Judge wants to see happen.

MOO MOO
See, the courts don't do anything. That is why the divorce was a mess also. I watched the hearing and there was somewhat vague exchanges on this point...the judge sort of timidly threw out there that FD could ask his relatives to stop and NP exclaiming nobody has control/jurisdiction over their behavior. I would like to have heard the judge boldly state that this would have to stop and FD better stop it now. If FD had any sense, he would have told his family NOT to contact the children in any way as it could jeopardize his freedom. But the precedent has already been set and he does what he wants with no consequences. So no fear of consequences. IMO.

AFITZY POSTED:
Was there ever a contempt motion for failure to comply? If not, why not? Why not send FD to jail for 10 days and let him think about complying? If you are serious about getting info, that's what should have happened. Otherwise, let it go and move toward trial. They can't win if you don't play. Some have been critical of my criticism of JD attorney and taken that as a criticism of her as well. It is NOT. She was just following legal advice. I am 100% for Jennifer. Any maybe I am 100% wrong about the advice she received. IMO.

MOO, MOO, MOO!

You ask some really great questions about the divorce case. I do believe multiple contempt motions were filed in the case.

I will try to see if by taking a layperson's view of the motions whether it might be possible to summarize the big picture of the family court file over the next week or so. The challenge is that a number of documents are sealed, all the financial docs are sealed, not all motions have a written reference so its hard to figure out what they are w/o physically viewing the file and there are many many motions. You can view the family court document yourself as its online and public. It might help you to form your own POV as to what all has been going on in Dulos v Dulos! MOO

Subpoena, in Latin translates as 'under penalty'. Outside of the jurisdiction of a court (ie outside the USA), a subpoena holds no weight/ no penalty and reduces the impact to 'a request'.
Yes, but my understanding is that if charges are brought in a US court along with the supoena that there might be some means to compel a response. Extradition is a complicated process and depends on country treaty details but it too might be a tool to compel a response from a charged individual.

See, the courts don't do anything. That is why the divorce was a mess also. I watched the hearing and there was somewhat vague exchanges on this point...the judge sort of timidly threw out there that FD could ask his relatives to stop and NP exclaiming nobody has control/jurisdiction over their behavior. I would like to have heard the judge boldly state that this would have to stop and FD better stop it now. If FD had any sense, he would have told his family NOT to contact the children in any way as it could jeopardize his freedom. But the precedent has already been set and he does what he wants with no consequences. So no fear of consequences. IMO.
I agree with you that the entire issue was very poorly handled in court on Friday. Colangelo and Judge passed the ball back to Family Court.

BUT, GF has custody and I think she was hoping that by bringing up the issue to Colangelo that the court might do something at the criminal court level. This didn't really happen. But, GF has a strong legal team around her and if she thinks for a second that undue stress or upsetting behavior is confusing or harming the children then she has legal remedies against the people guilty of the behavior.

Its a shame that the situation I'm describing would happen but it seems like its already there IMO. Pathetic that FD would use his family and potentially minor children to circumvent his no contact order. IMO also shame on any adults that don't realize this is wrong. GF has alot on her plate now, is grieving herself and dealing with 5 young children that are confused and grieving as well. What kind of person would undertake a phone/email/mail campaign to reach the children under these circumstances? Its all quite upsetting to think that any adult would undertake such a mission involving vulnerable young children.

MOO MOO MOO

What is the link for locating the website with the divorce info? Thanks in advance!

Party Name Search

DULOS FOTIS DULOS,JENNIFER v. DULOS,FOTIS
lile.gif
FST-FA-17-5016797-S Stamford JD D-01
DULOS JENNIFER R DULOS,JENNIFER v. DULOS,FOTIS
lile.gif
FST-FA-17-5016797-S Stamford JD P-01
Thanks. Hard to tell much from that site. I guess some of the documents we have seen were provided by people who actually went to the court house and copied them? I did notice the ridiculous amount of contempt motions. Why bother? What consequences were ever suffered? Oh, I know, they would sanction him at the end when he has no traceable money left to show. IMO.

There is a woman on LinkedIn named Rena in Greece who is shown as a Senior Architect Consultant at the Fore Group. IMO she bears a resemblance to the woman in court. If you go to www.linkedin.com and search Rena Fore Group Greece she will pop up.
Yes, and she received a positive endorsement from her Manager at the FORE Group, Inc. Fotis Dulos:

Experienceupload_2019-8-12_1-43-7.gif
Co-founded and created business plan for a Commercial Real Estate Development Start-up in the USA​

• Fotis Dulos
    Owner, Fore Group Inc.

June 1, 2015, Fotis managed Rena directly

Rena is a unique, cosmopolitan professional with a wealth of experience that few people I have met to this day offer in the market. We began working with Rena, about ten years ago, when I was launching Fore Group. She was instrumental in setting up the company to the point that I would consider her a co-founder. [BBM] A talented architect with a distinct knack for Real Estate Property Management, she had the capacity to handle all phases of the projects we engaged in. Today, she works remotely on a consulting basis for Fore Group. [BBM] As a person who has seen many types of work partners, I wholeheartedly offer my support to Rena on whichever path she decides to take. With a brilliant educational background acquired from one of the world's leading institutions in Architecture coupled with her international professional experience in projects ranging from Architectural Design to Property/Asset Management, Rena is a professional that any company would be blessed to have among its Management.

Source: LinkedInupload_2019-8-12_1-43-7.gif

Thanks. Hard to tell much from that site. I guess some of the documents we have seen were provided by people who actually went to the court house and copied them? I did notice the ridiculous amount of contempt motions. Why bother? What consequences were ever suffered? Oh, I know, they would sanction him at the end when he has no traceable money left to show. IMO.
Yes, documents have to be reviewed in person. The press have put out quite a few of the documents that are public but to put it all together its necessary to go to court. But just by looking at the doc list you can see the tit for tat going on and motion/countermotion that simply seems endless. MOO

There is a woman on LinkedIn named Rena in Greece who is shown as a Senior Architect Consultant at the Fore Group. IMO she bears a resemblance to the woman in court. If you go to www.linkedin.com and search Rena Fore Group Greece she will pop up.
I had no luck? Do I have to join or something to search? Anyone?

ETA: I just used Google and put it in and it popped up.

Last edited:

Interesting Linked In....But FD's sister is 14 years older than he is. I would be surprised if that was the woman at the hearing, but I could certainly be wrong.

The listing for FD's sister shows a photo of a heavier woman with darker hair. Her educational and professional history are impressive, but for the last 14-15 Fore Group has been her primary employment along with her design studio in Greece. Definitely FD's sister...just not the mysterious woman agreeing with NP and who was so interested in every word spoken at the hearing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member